• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8566 users

Basterd Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 05 2013 22:12 GMT
#2240
On July 06 2013 07:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 07:07 marvellosity wrote:
I do wonder if Vivax is right in that mafia don't have a roleblocker.

Or maybe they do and they were just scared of WoS's jail? Dunno.

It's not about whether he's right or wrong. It's why he's so damn sure of himself when there's no reason to be.

Also I'm taking guesses right now as to what I ended up deciding to do last night.
Any takers?


You dont matter. And Your going to lose tonight because scum are will vendetta shoot you ) : and your the doctor XD so yeah

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 05 2013 22:13 GMT
#2243
ebwop. Are will sounds like an amish name.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 05 2013 22:23 GMT
#2248
Hey WOS, whats the first thing your gonna to do if you manage to avoid getting shot, lynched, or modkilled before the end of this game?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 05 2013 22:28 GMT
#2249
Welp I'm done. Later all.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 05 2013 22:58 GMT
#2250
Oh almost forgot.

##Vote: Jar Jar
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 02:05 GMT
#2253
On July 06 2013 10:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im not totally convinced in the JJD case guys. Especially combined with solstice.
Was it a bus? Im inclined to think differently, therefore solstice and JJD arent on the scum team together.

Oats, process of elimination, Marv is town, Lazers makes his claim highly likely and no one else has claimed miller, wos is survivor, please dont fight me on that, I'm town, vixax is town or scum is retarded, and your town because of your actions yesterday. this leaves, jar jar, solstice, stutters. Of the three solstice jar jar just makes the most sense. Stutters isnt scum going by his actions and his part in the near day 1 fuba lunch. If you want you can try and convince me why you are scum(your the only not cleared by common sense, i read you as town because of your actions) Otherwise this is in the bag. Dont over complicate it over a feeling.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 02:06 GMT
#2254
On July 06 2013 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 23:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Might as well post my role now. I'm Pfc. Michael Zimmermann

[image loading]

Not sure if that helps me but hopefully the fact that there wont be a counterclaim and that fact that mafia would probably pick a blue role to try and draw out a PR makes my case better.


I dunno man. this post.

Fake claims are in game man, ignore that shit. Judge him by his actions.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 02:21 GMT
#2257
On July 06 2013 11:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
hehe.

man mass claims break the game.
I think its clear that Mafia dont have a rb now.
##vote JJD

Could also be that wos rbed the scum player who had the rb. Might be what he was talking about. Oh and yeah mass claims are a bit op but I think this scum team is pretty mediocre to be honest.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 04:44 GMT
#2266
On July 06 2013 12:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Need to catch up and stuff but want to comment on some things first:

Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 11:05 gumshoe wrote:
Oats, process of elimination, Marv is town, Lazers makes his claim highly likely and no one else has claimed miller, wos is survivor, please dont fight me on that, I'm town, vixax is town or scum is retarded, and your town because of your actions yesterday.
Care to give any reasons for why you're town?

Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 11:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think its clear that Mafia dont have a rb now.
So do you think one of the blues left (or WoS) are scum? Or are you saying that you believe that mafia got no power roles whatsoever in a game with 3 blues and a 3rd party JK?

Ok jar jar, seeing as I'm the only read they're you have a problem with, I'm going to make this very easy on for you, convince we why solstice is scum(he's one of your biggest scum reads, remember?). I can't speak for the rest of town, but if you make a good case, I'll cast my vote on him.

Then the following day town can lynch me, if I'm scum hooray, town wins, if I'm not, I take you with me, town wins anyways. If you choose to abandon your solstice read or choose to now think stutters is scum when you were his defender for ages, then I need you to admit you've been wrong for 90 percent of this game. In which case I hope you don't expect anyone to still listen you even on the off chance that you do actually prove to be the worst townie in tl history.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 04:45 GMT
#2267
Ebwop on you or for you not on for you.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 04:46 GMT
#2268
Also evwop listen to you, sorry typing on an phone, going to sleep now, jar jar let me know about the deal whenever.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 04:47 GMT
#2269
Ebwop evwop, ok goodnight for reals.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 14:45 GMT
#2304
On July 06 2013 22:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 22:48 marvellosity wrote:
On July 06 2013 22:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 06 2013 22:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 06 2013 22:31 Stutters695 wrote:
By process of elimination the only possible claim he could have had would be Miller. Claiming Miller after the first hour is not a get out of jail free card.
Huh? Why is that the only claim he could have had?
Like Who do you think is scum right now stutters? Even if you think I am, there has to be another person in the game that's scum right? So wouldn't Fuba have had that persons role to claim?


Stutters is right, why don't *you* tell *us* who's scum instead?
Because I don't know right now so I'm focusing on what I do know and I'm proving my innocence. But I am still looking into it. Apparently you don't know who's scum either since you're voting for a townie.

Stutter last post is pretty strange. Like shouldn't he be thinking in terms of there being another scummie in the game that faked a claim? WHy would he say that miller was the only option?

And Marv, please tell me the flaw in my logic above. Fuba didn't fake claim on day 1. Why?


Welp, you've done it. You've taken your read off Solstice for no good reason and you've reneged on Stutters, pretty much like I was sure you would. If your actually a townie you need to admit that your a terrible player, right now. Also I never said Stutters was your scum buddy, that dude hates you and Fuba, I think you knew he was town, and made it clear you knew so that when he flipped, not the least likely possibility, you could let everyone know just how right you were. In fact you could really use the Stutters flip right about now, it would make you correct about something at least. It'd be like giving a pool noodle to a man drowning in the middle of the ocean, but still better than nothing right?.

Whatever though, lets go through it. You havent mentioned Oats so we can leave him out. Who are the potential scum teams? Me and WOS? My starting suspicion was WOS day 2 in case you forgot, are you saying I set out on day 2 to try and make sure one of my buddies got lynched? Yeah nope. How about Wos and stutters? Same thing, why work so hard to lynch a teamate. WOS and Solstice? Maybe, it's the only one that COULD work. But why then havent you looked into him? He and you were the only non confirmed who didn't agree with my theory yesterday. Sol eventually came around but only after the wagon gotta rollin. So here we are, back to my deal. Convince me why SOL is the better lynch than you.

You wont of course, because hes your scum buddy, you have no where left to turn Jar Jar, they're isn't an endless pool of fishy players you can reach into in hopes of taking the focus off you and your buddy. Were a few fish in a barrel at this point, and two are marked red. You can keep looking for inconsistencies, or technicalities, but when you've supposedly been wrong about so much all the time why should we listen to you at all? "Because I'm town guys! Cmon!" just isn't going to cut it.

Now unless your willing to make the case against Solstice (and I dont understand why you wouldn't as town, hes looked scummy to us and you) I hate to say it Jar Jar but...

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 14:47 GMT
#2305
Nooooooo, the video didnt work, how about this one.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 16:11 GMT
#2308
On July 07 2013 00:40 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think you're scum because claims, I think you're scum because I don't believe your WoS read, I don't get why a townie would be asking why gumshoe looks townie, I don't like how you passively agreed with rayn's theory to retract it weakly later, I don't like how you went from pushing fuba to just dropping it for WoS.

If you're town and you can't find scum or at least demonstrate a townie thought process (which is primarily where I think you've fell down, repeatedly) then we're gonna lose today.
Why are you ignoring my question?
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 22:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Fuba didn't fake claim on day 1. Why?
Same question to everyone else.


a) Fuba received the miller claim, and didn't want to throw himself into the fire so early in the game, which ended up working because Vayne was lynched, not him.

b) Scum only received they're claims after the pause. In which case Fuba claiming miller would've looked terrible.

c)Dude was super afk

d)combination of the above.

This at the least is plausible. It does not fly in the face of reason considering the circumstances of this game. Am I right 100 percent? No, but neither are you. Therefore we treat claims as null. Make a case based on peoples posting and relation to Fuba. Back to the question then, why should we lynch Solstice instead of you.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 17:15 GMT
#2317
Btw WOS, you never answered my question.

Hey WOS, whats the first thing your gonna to do if you manage to avoid getting shot, lynched, or modkilled before the end of this game?


Also Jar Jar. May I please have a case on why Solstice is scum?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 17:21 GMT
#2319
On July 07 2013 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh yeah I meant to answer that.
Probably do a little jig and click my heels together?


Are you also gonna take off that handsome-lookin' S.S. uniform of yours?

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 17:49 GMT
#2321
Sorry if this off topic, I wont derail the thread past this, but whats the best scum move/game on tl? Im talking something like actually only firing one shot so that vivax can claim vet good XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 18:18 GMT
#2323
On July 07 2013 03:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 02:49 gumshoe wrote:
Sorry if this off topic, I wont derail the thread past this, but whats the best scum move/game on tl? Im talking something like actually only firing one shot so that vivax can claim vet good XD

I wouldn't call something like that the 'best' move. I'm sure there are some games where people have gone all YOLOscum and done something incredibly derpy to try and make big plays but as far as I can tell every game I've ever been in scum have made the 'right' moves.

Giving up essentially the only night scum had 2KP to 'confirm' Vivax as vet is possible, but EXTREMELY unlikely. Would probably require a marv/vivax scumteam for that to happen which would be one hell of an epic win for them. I wouldn't follow that train of thought if I were town though, but I'm not so it's not like it REALLY matters to me if that's true or not.


I dont even remotely think Vivax is scum, I just wonder if they're are any games where scum won because of a move like that.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 06 2013 20:10 GMT
#2326
On July 07 2013 05:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 02:15 gumshoe wrote:
Btw WOS, you never answered my question.

Hey WOS, whats the first thing your gonna to do if you manage to avoid getting shot, lynched, or modkilled before the end of this game?


Also Jar Jar. May I please have a case on why Solstice is scum?


stop picking his target for him.

I didn't, he did day 1. I'm just curios why he abandoned his number 2 read. Especially when solstice would work well with most of his reads.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King101
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV303
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo552
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 47m
INu's Battles
8h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 47m
Replay Cast
19h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.