• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:57
CEST 14:57
KST 21:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8796 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:10 GMT
#3912
Ok. Typing and thinking isn't smart. Let me clarify.

1) Stutters gave Ace a nuke
2) Stutters said it might be a good nuke
3) Ace doesn't know what to do, so he doesnt nuke in the night
4) Sutters says it is 100% fake
5) Ace launches the nuke on MG.

So the only thing Stutters did wrong is say it was a fake nuke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:24 GMT
#3914
I haven't read your filter. geript asked me to do these 5.
I would say you are green but I have fallen twice of my chair with Alaksalam and Onegu.

Let me take a quick look. Soon 1700 and I need to travel home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:26 GMT
#3915
Ahyeah, of course you are green. You are greener than green.

You were the guy that lost his missile lol. Yeah 100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:26 GMT
#3916
Sorry, I am really bad at remembering stuff that isn't about me. :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 15:54 GMT
#3918
On July 19 2013 00:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Haha koshi

No I am not, this game is just nuts. I am thinking CA not worth lynching yet. Neither am I, let Onegu visit me and see if he is irradiated. If not, and I'm still scummy, we'll go at it then.

Double the amount of scum I said you were.


So your reply on me asking to scumhunt results in.
1) Not killing CA
2) not killing you
3) not killing Onegu
----> And lets wait another 2 turns and then discuss everything?

yeah.......
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 16:42 GMT
#3922
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Alakaslam is going to be the scapegoat so that CA can survive another lynch?

IF MY INTERNET FALLS OUT, AND I AM DEAD TOMORROW (probably me + the missile defender on town)


LYNCH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF CA. HE IS THE GUY SENDING ALL THESE NUKES.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 19 2013 07:49 GMT
#3942
I don't understand this game anymore.
Alakaslam, how certain are we that you really got your factory destroyed? Maybe it was a fake message and you are still producing for scum. Which is why CA is sending these nukes.
Oatsmaster You wanting to lynch CA makes me want to not vote on CA.

Likely scum left:
Oats
Alakslam
CA
Chez

Possible scum left:
SnB

I am not certain at all about Chez and SnB, but Chez can be scum because he is seen as a really good player and he isn't doing much this game. But seriously, a lot of you aren't playing like you are playing in other games.

My top 3 targets are these:
Alakaslam:
+ Maybe this guy can still produce nukes for scum.
- Even though Alakaslam didn't do much this game, I never thought he was scum till recently. I wouldn't lynch him just yet...

Oats:
+ Very likely the scum missile defense system.
- 99% scum but not the scum that can create and send nukes.

CA:
+ Sender of silent missiles, sender of that 1 "real" missile on Chez that Oats defended, people start dieing "mysteriously" when the nuke from Chez did not kill CA
- We are not certain that he is scum, he could be 3p in some wicked way?

Chez:
+ Probably a 1 nuke role in scum. Now that I think off it, this guy used the supernuke from Ace to power up CA.
- Yeah, I got none


So top candidates to die in my eyes are CA and Alakaslam. The reasoning behind this is pure math:
It is 5 town vs 3 scums. We can only lynch 1 guy, we cant defend vs nukes and we are dieing "mysteriously".

We NEED to kill makers of nukes and we NEED to stop dieing mysteriously.
The only reason this game isn't over yet is because there must be a reason to stop dieing mysteriously.

So conclusion: If we can't lynch the guy that makes us die mysteriously we are going to lose another guy in the day and 3 in the night making it 1 town vs 2 scum in Day 6 = GG scum.

If we can lynch the guy that makes us die mysteriously we will lose 2 in the night making it 3 town vs 2 scum in Day 6. We just got to pray that scumnight kills are being reduced to 1 NK and then we can win this in a lynch or lose situation.

That is why CA needs to die. CA is without doubt the guy that is atm supercharged to kill us. Sure, we could kill Oats or Chezina and kill a scum, but do the math, we are atm losing 3 guys a night + 1 in the day, we NEED to stop dieing this much. Even if Oats & Chez reduce the NK to 1. They still have that superscum (omg geript I am using that term) to kill us.

I think that what I wrote down here is 100% our situation. So I would like to discuss only what I wrote down here.
Do you agree with the fact we need to stop dieing mysteriously and kill that source + why.
Don't you agree with the fact we need to stop dieing mysteriously and kill that source + why.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 19 2013 07:50 GMT
#3943
Alright, I made some silly posts in the past, and for some reason scum doesn't respect me enough to kill me... But this post is pure truth. I see that I started really bad again -_-, but while typing the above post it became clear on what we need to do.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 19 2013 16:48 GMT
#3948
Alakaslam, I started my earlier post thinking it was you that was scum and not Chez. But now it is very clear to me that Chez is 100% scum, CA is 100% scum, Oats is 98% scum, Alakaslam is 1% scum, SnB is 1 % scum.

The question is:
1) Why are we dieing "mysteriously" last night and the day before.
2) Who is the source.
---> Solve this before night and town can win.
---> Don't solve this before night and town loses 100% certain.


I you think this isn't true. Please let me know. Discuss it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 13:41 GMT
#3952
On July 20 2013 07:53 Stutters695 wrote:
Or it could be an SK?

If it is one.
1) Scum isn't targeting him.
2) He isn't targeting scum.

We got to pray that we get the radiated super scum this lynch. After that we got to pray that there are no new nukes on Day 6. As it will be 3 vs 2.

##Vote: CaucasianAsian
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 13:44 GMT
#3953
I see that everybody voted in the vote section? But didn't discuss anything here? Great...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 18:35 GMT
#3968
On July 21 2013 02:20 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2013 07:53 Stutters695 wrote:
Or it could be an SK?

If it is one.
1) Scum isn't targeting him.
2) He isn't targeting scum.

We got to pray that we get the radiated super scum this lynch. After that we got to pray that there are no new nukes on Day 6. As it will be 3 vs 2.

##Vote: CaucasianAsian

How would it be 3v2 exactly?

5 vs 2 after lynch
3 vs 2 after nightkills
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 18:38 GMT
#3969
Be careful for a Chezina and CA switch to me before midnight. Oats is from Singapore so he is asleep already? I guess they want to lynch me. Don't fall for it plz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 22:07 GMT
#3974
GG scum.

Thx Artanis[Xp] for hosting!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 22:13 GMT
#3979
On July 21 2013 07:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Thank the cohosts too, they were most helpful

Big thx to Marvellosity, ShiaoPi, Sylencia and the nuked s0lstice!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 22:17:15
July 20 2013 22:16 GMT
#3980
... Wrong thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 22:55 GMT
#3988
We were pretty lucky that right after that nuke fell on CA people started dieing mysteriously. Was perfect because it was 24h earlier that I visited them with the rad nuke from Ace. We really needed that lynch on CA. He was immune to nukes and had still an extra NK live.

This post below was the funniest post in this thread, when Chez thought he was going to die.


On July 18 2013 05:32 Chezinu wrote:
Johnny, before I blow up. I want you to know something.

I am your father. You were right. You are going to be the next great dictator. When I am gone, please wear the otter-fur hat in remembrance of me. It was not your fault. The reason I'm going to die is not because of you. Do not let them scum deceive you. You are a great son. You will be a great leader!

If anyone does not mourn for me, there will be consequences.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 23:32 GMT
#3993
Yeah this game had some really lucky coincidences for scum, all the immune ones claiming and then all the immune ones fighting each other who the immune scum was :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 23:40 GMT
#3997
On July 21 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 08:36 FirmTofu wrote:
GG guys. This game got me modkilled in Sicilian.

Why?

Posting PM roles like a boss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 00:28:29
July 21 2013 00:27 GMT
#4010
Ace don't you think you could have been in a better position if you were more active yourself?
WoS could you have been persuaded by you if you were there?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3m
OSC
9h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 3m
Online Event
22h 3m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.