• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 17 2013 16:36 GMT
#3715
On July 18 2013 00:44 Onegu wrote:
Chez prob the better choice as he is likely to get another nuke, and I claimed to early makeing sure I never got radiation. Plus my flip lets you go after s&b

So you don't believe my theory that Chez is the Serial killer and gave CA a nuke that explodes into a megablast?

How about my story that CA is scum that can make silent nukes, and now got a nuke from another scum the can make big noise nukes?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 17 2013 16:37 GMT
#3716
On July 18 2013 00:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
So where the fuck is everyone?
Is the game done?
Are we conceding?

Can you give a comment on my rambling? I have been trying to solve this all evening?

I mean... Just typing "are we done, why is nobody doing something" is seriously hurting my feelings........
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 17 2013 17:01 GMT
#3719
Seriously if you guys can't read 100% scums now I am going to be disappointed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 17 2013 17:07 GMT
#3721
On July 18 2013 02:06 johnnywup wrote:
I just realized that stutters is 100% scum

Please elaborate...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 17 2013 17:34 GMT
#3729
How is your percentage on MG?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:18 GMT
#3891
On July 18 2013 13:27 geript wrote:
@Koshi ... So you want to explain that scum read on my now? Or do you just want to concede that I'm likely to die tonight and we can get over it.

Hmm. You are not my main scumtarget for now. But still all the reasons why you are scum are still there.
But you are doing pretty good reads now, and I follow your logic.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:20 GMT
#3892
Until Oats flips town and you are scum obviously...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:21 GMT
#3893
Ok is somebody here that wants to bounce ideas with me? I am not going to be like yesterday and spam the thread alone.

Somebody here?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:28 GMT
#3895
Ok I ll start with my first question:

Did nobody see that WoS died? How is this not the main topic of discussion?
Nuke towards Chez got destroyed. Who was it? I can only see Hosts decided to let the defense from Oats count?
CA his nuke didn't count? So this guy doesn't die from nukes, sends nukes, and is likely sending silent nukes. wtf?

I think the reaction you guys are having on all the events are lackluster.

Anyway. GG WoS.
(also funny that MG was actually here, wtf is that all about.)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:30 GMT
#3897
Geript. It is you or Oats right? Can you focus on other people for now? If you die this night we lynch Oats I PROMISE. But for now I need you to find the other scums.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:30 GMT
#3898
Ok. I will do that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:42 GMT
#3901
Maybe they wanted to break the WoS-Koshi alliance against geript O.o
But WoS trusted you in the end, and I can feel my tunneling coming up vs CA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:23 GMT
#3902
Onegu... My man... How little have you been posting in this game... Why didn't I see this. I never thought you were scum before, but after your filter. There is really nothing about Ace at all. You never mention Ace, pressure Ace, ask something to Ace.
Well in all fairness, it seems you ask nobody anything, except Z-Boson... Jeez. I got no read on you, except that I know see that you have been flying under the radar.
Also can you prove you never visited WoS?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:24 GMT
#3903
EBWOP

know = now. Second time I do that today
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:31 GMT
#3904
Alakaslam filter:
Loves to say Svengali.
Looks to be friends with Onegu and Chez.
0 posts about targets to scumhunt in his last 3 pages. Literally 0 WTFFFFFF

Damnnn, how does these things happen without me realising...

@Alakaslam Seriously, start scumhunting. I know that you are doing batshit crazy work in the newbie game. Here you aren't doing anything. You are scum 10000000%

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:39 GMT
#3905
Chezinu's filter:
filter 2:

2. Koshi
4. Stutters695
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
14. Strongandbig
19. CaucasianAsian

Pretty useless as well, but he plays like an island not as scum or not as town. For some reason I was not surprised or disappointed while reading Chez his filter. Like I know how he plays and sure his filter agrees with me. Chez is also playing in the Ver game atm, people say he is playing bad there as well, like giving wrong reads, which should be uncharacteristic for Chez. I remember him giving lists each day, sometimes they are hided in fluff posts, but he kinda still give lists. This is his latest list, he starts with all of us and leaves Ace out first, but the guys that are still on it aren't looking too bad. I guess my filter is pretty bad as well. Haven't read it yet..
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:50 GMT
#3906
Caucasianasian
167516198410000000% scum.

So he pretends that it is over because he is nuked? But then says he won't be able to post anymore because he is busy with life? That's 2 different things. He says nothing but is able to contradict himself with the 2 sentences he wrote.

CA actaully came in to say 1 time that Ace isn't red on a list Xatalos made. I took that as truth back then, because I played with him in TL+ and I liked him there. Pfffffffffffffff

CA needs to die asap. Because he can create nukes. WoS died today, it's so perfect, tommorow CA is going to nuke us all. I am sorry geript but you are death tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:57 GMT
#3908
Stutters695 or third party.

The whole thing with Ace is so wrong, with claiming to have a nuke and then not having a nuke and then claiming to be fake because he wanted to try and do a big play...
Stutters is not playing to help scum now we know Ace is scum. Otherwise Ace wouldn't have fucked around so much with that nuke.

Stutters also got raided and lost the ability to make nukes, so now that I think of it. He isn't 3rd party at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:00 GMT
#3909
Conclusion
Oats and/or geript are going to die tonight. The other guy is scum because CA is going to nuke us tommorrow and depending on how many nukes he got the game will be over. Fuck us all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:08 GMT
#3911
Hmm. Yeah maybe there is a hole in my thinking there. Because Ace hold that nuke to keep MG alive. So actually getting a fake nuke was kinda perfect, it did incriminate Ace but kept MG alive for another turn. But we know that eventually the nuke was fake. So Stutters didn't lie about his big play. But stupid Stutters said it was a fake too soon, and that is why shot it anyway.. You don't agree?

Guess I wanted to have one green guy D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.