• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 21:40 GMT
#2448
On July 12 2013 06:39 Xatalos wrote:
Nevermind, VA voted for jampidampi. Hmm..

What do you think our best course of action would be if jampi flips town?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 21:44 GMT
#2455
On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.

It's actually extremely convenient. At first I was shocked, but now I'm starting to realize that it's probably a move to bus him. Still, he did say that geript shouldn't defense the nuke on him, so I'm still skeptical.

Even if Vayne is town, that doesn't mean jampidampi is town as well. It does make it a bit more likely, but I'm not sure if it justifies a Maju lynch.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 21:47 GMT
#2456
On July 12 2013 06:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:31 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:30 Koshi wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:29 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi

Holy shit what? I did not expect this out of you.

He agreed with you! You must now become best friends.

Yeah... I just moved him from scummy to null read. What is happening...

What is happening is you can be wrong more often than you realize. You have been missing connections more often recently, that is what motivates my vote on you. My realization that this can happen to town too is why I moved it.

Even if my reads are wrong, that doesn't make me scum. I would like to remind you that I think you are confirmed town. Would you like to dispute that read as well?

Didn't you say you found Vayne suspicious basically the whole game until around 10 pages ago?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 21:53 GMT
#2470
On July 12 2013 06:48 Koshi wrote:
@FirmTofu In your world there are 12 scum players. I think it is safe to say that your reads are wrong.

I have only accused:
Vayne
Ace
jampidampi
WoS<--- I no longer think he is scum
I am now starting to form possible scum reads on you and geript.

I have many reasons to accuse multiple people at once.
1) It gets people talking
2) It makes people angry, forcing mistakes
3) It makes me look pro-town to town
4) It draws attention to me

These are not characteristics of scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 21:58 GMT
#2481
On July 12 2013 06:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:55 Ace wrote:
yes, and this recent activity has me suspicious. However, this same thing happened during the DI/ON lynch and DI escaped. So I'll switch. Besides, I always have the option to nuke MG.

##unvote


If jampidampi flips town, please do nuke MajuGarzett (at night preferably). If jampidampi flips scum, nuke someone else.

But don't nuke someone else without consulting us first. (looks at geript)
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:04 GMT
#2493
This implicates me heavily. I expect a lot of heat from town. Bring it. I'm glad we finally found some scum, phew.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:15 GMT
#2511
Onegu and Alakaslam are no longer confirmed town. I made an assumption about the theme that I shouldn't have. We need to look into them carefully now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:21 GMT
#2523
Ace, could you consider nuking gumshoe? I think he would be an excellent choice. Maju is good as well.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:23 GMT
#2527
On July 12 2013 07:20 Xatalos wrote:
I also think that strongandbig is the most likely fakeclaimer among us Immune Ones at the moment.

What I don't understand is his motive for claiming if he is scum. I'm going to take a look at his votes on previous wagons and form a new read on him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:23 GMT
#2528
On July 12 2013 07:22 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Also stutters. Why not stutters.

This is an excellent choice as well. I forgot about him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:27 GMT
#2530
On July 12 2013 07:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 07:22 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Also stutters. Why not stutters.

This is an excellent choice as well. I forgot about him.

Actually stutters may not be the best choice. It looks like he was on the Dandel lynch. It's possible he was bussing, but is it likely? I'm not entirely convinced.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:32 GMT
#2533
On July 12 2013 07:30 Xatalos wrote:
I'm going to sleep now but final words for Ace:

Just nuke MajuGarzett. It's not just the fact of him being scummy (especially after jampidampi's flip), but maybe equally important is how productive D3 will be. If MajuGarzett lives, (most) everyone will just vote for him and D3's activity, quality contributions, arguments, effort put in by various players..... Everything pro-town will be severy reduced. The same might have well happened during D2 if XigXag hadn't been nuked by Sentinel. We might have just all agreed to vote for XigXag in the end, destroying all the great activity we had with the jampidampi/MajuGarzett/VayneAuthority arguments. If there isn't one scummy player on whom everyone agrees on, it becomes much, much harder for scum to sheep/bus and townies will be more easily distinguished from scum.

Just do it!

I can support this.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:54 GMT
#2537
Voting Analysis:
OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

Dandel Ion (8): johnnywup, WaveofShadow, OriginalName, Ace, VayneAuthority,
strongandbig, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Stutters695, Nirvana.Gabo

jampidampi (12): FirmTofu, Chezinu, austinmcc, Xatalos, FirmTofu, geript, johnnywup, Z-Boson, VayneAuthority, geript, Koshi, Onegu, Stutters695, Ace, Alakaslam

MajuGarzett (3): VayneAuthority, Xatalos, [UoN]Sentinel, jampidampi, WaveofShadow, geript, Ace, Alakaslam, Koshi, johnnywup, Alakaslam, geript

Day 1:
OriginalName vs Dandel Ion

We know the alignments of both people. We can infer that scum would probably not want to be bussing on day 1, when it is not absolutely necessary. Therefore, the people on the Dandel wagon are extremely likely to be town and the people on the ON wagon are probably around an even split between town and scum.

The scummiest people on the ON wagon are those who pushed it to save Dandel from death. That includes me, but because I know I am town, I will exclude myself from this analysis.

Remember, the deciding votes are especially important.

In my opinion, these are are people coming off as scummy from the ON lynch (from most scummy to least):
ghost_403/Koshi
Alakaslam
gumshoe
Onegu
geript
Chezinu
austinmcc

Alakaslam is a funny one. He initially hopped on the Dandel lynch when he thought it was inevitable. Then, when it looked like ON was picking up steam, he hopped on that lynch. Finally, when the lynch was imminent, he jumped over to Vayne to appear like he had nothing to do with the mislynch. It feels like he knew what the flip would be beforehand.

Day 2:
This day is a bit harder to analyze. We know that Maju is somewhat more likely to be scum because of the flip but we can't be certain.

People coming off as scummy from the jampi lynch (from most scummy to least):
Onegu
Alakaslam
ghost_403/Koshi
geript
(gumshoe for not voting)

These are basically the people that couldn't decide one way or another until the lynch was already decided. They just jumped onto the wagon with the most votes and hoped that no one would care. This signifies apathy and is somewhat suggestive that these players are trying to more concerned about staying in the town's "good books" as long as possible instead of scumhunting.

I no longer think Vayne or Ace are scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 22:58 GMT
#2539
If anyone cares...
My new top 3 scumreads are:
Onegu
Alakaslam
ghost_403/Koshi

If I had to add two more people, I would say gumshoe and Chezinu.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 23:01 GMT
#2541
On July 12 2013 07:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
People seem to forget something.
The people on the DI lynch are far from clear.
Vayne should know this, but a scum Dandel ACTIVELY encourages people to bus him.
I can link proof from Les scum QT if you wish.

I think the best bet for scum bussing Dandel is SnB. What do you think?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 23:03 GMT
#2542
@Alakaslam
What do you think of Onegu, now that the flips happened the way they did? Do you think he is less likely to be town-aligned?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 23:28 GMT
#2546
Xatalos, are you still there? I'd like to talk to you about Alakaslam, specifically about his role.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 12 2013 00:52 GMT
#2554
Awesome, Z-BosoN decided to contribute. I agree with you on Koshi, but am going to have to disagree on Vayne for now. I reserve the right to change that opinion.

You've been talking a lot about Austin and SnB. Could you give your thoughts on exactly you are concerned about with SnB please? Where would you place him on your reads?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 12 2013 01:28 GMT
#2557
On July 12 2013 10:01 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 09:52 FirmTofu wrote:
Awesome, Z-BosoN decided to contribute. I agree with you on Koshi, but am going to have to disagree on Vayne for now. I reserve the right to change that opinion.

You've been talking a lot about Austin and SnB. Could you give your thoughts on exactly you are concerned about with SnB please? Where would you place him on your reads?


I didn't put him in cause I have to go over him carefully. He's much more relaxed this game than I remember him, but isn't particularly helpful and I remember I felt his "thoughts on the rayne claim " be totally out of place.

His claim also felt very out of place, especially given that he's avoided all the major discussions so far (like Ace pointed out). It feels like he is pretty lazy this game, but I'll have to check carefully to see if it's mafia-oriented or not, right now I've had enough of mafia.

Anyways, what do you disagree on VA? You seemed to think him scum earlier... what changed your mind?

About VA, I'm not convinced one way or the other. His voting patterns don't really make sense from a scum perspective. His play this game has been scummy, but I'm not sure I can label him as scum with the information I have at hand. If I recall correctly, he voted for Dandel as well.

Like I said, I reserve the right to change this opinion.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 12 2013 02:41 GMT
#2560
On July 12 2013 11:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Tofu sorry about delay. Had to meet with my boss...

Onegu is more likely to be town by association due to the flip by like 2% but yes.

"Irreverent"... Hehehe I post at ppl all the time

But yeah, it's for lack of knowing what to do.

I'll try to get better, I just struggle and struggle with knowing what to do.

I have a much easier time making townreads than scumreads. But the Scumreads are more important.

Here is my opinion on who is town fwiw, in no particular order:

Ace Geript WoS tofu Onegu zboson Chezinu Xatalos Oatsmaster uonseintenal strongandbig CaucasianAsian and maybe Austin.

Don't worry Alakaslam, you are playing well.

I have a few questions for you.
Why do you place me on your town read list? The flips should incriminate me, not exonerate me. You found me scummy during Day 2, so why don't you still find me scummy?

Why is Onegu more likely to be town by association? He voted both ON and jampi who both flipped town. Can you explain why you see Onegu as more town?

I'm curious as to why Xatalos is not on your list. Did you simply forget to include him or do you see him as scum?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 563
Larva 473
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g8700
WinterStarcraft434
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Rush1351
• Lourlo1077
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 54m
INu's Battles
5h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.