• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8409 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:10 GMT
#2356
On July 12 2013 05:10 FirmTofu wrote:
Anyone voting maju has to believe that there are at least 4 town-sided immune ones in the game. Do you seriously believe this?

why would i have to believe that in order to think he's scum?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:36 GMT
#2380
On July 12 2013 05:34 Koshi wrote:
Ok this is something really stupid that I just read, but maybe it is genius.
Did the host make an English mistake by saying a Immune target?

Xatalos, you claim to also be immune. Is it spelled correctly in your role pm?

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 20:33 jampidampi wrote:
Why the fuck was I nuked? Just for not being here? Have yet to read the thread, but I'm not sure if catching up at this point is even worth it. Might as well claim right now.

You are a Immune One! You have no special powers other than that Radiation nukes do not harm you, but do infect you. Each night, you may choose to visit a player. If you are infected with radiation, it will spread to them. You will not be informed if you are infected. Once infected, your infection will last the entire game.

So you better hope that Maju's nuke was a radiation nuke.

On July 08 2013 23:37 Xatalos wrote:
Okay, I think it's better if I fully reveal my role now.

You are a Immune One! You have no special powers other than that Radiation nukes do not harm you, but do infect you. Each night, you may choose to visit a player. If you are infected with radiation, it will spread to them. You will not be informed if you are infected. Once infected, your infection will last the entire game.

That should help to make an informed decision, Oatsmaster. I'm not really sure what it means, but maybe your anti-nuke role clears something about my role as well. The way I understand it, Radiation nuke is one type of nuke and there are others as well. However, it might be the only type of nuke and the "different types of nukes" means just launch mechanics (secret/claim/etc.).

johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:40 GMT
#2383
Okay maybe this is just sheeping but I will change my vote to jampidampi. As far as I'm concerned, either maju or jampi is scum, but the other isn't. There's too many people on maju that I have bad reads on and too many on jampi that I have good reads on to ignore. I just don't feel comfortable voting for the same person as people like vayne, sentinel, etc.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 21:33 GMT
#2438
On July 12 2013 06:31 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:30 Koshi wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:29 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi

Holy shit what? I did not expect this out of you.

He agreed with you! You must now become best friends.

Yeah... I just moved him from scummy to null read. What is happening...

I mean, he could just be trying to gain town cred.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 22:03 GMT
#2491
At least we got someone.. Okay, someone nuke maju. Ugh, this feels exactly like yesterday. Votes started piling on a ton at the end @_@. Blah.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 22:04 GMT
#2495
Wait what the heck? North Korea scum.. So I guess theme really doesn't say anything about allignment
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 22:08 GMT
#2500
Wait I don't understand. What did you do sentinel?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 22:10 GMT
#2504
Right. What's that picture of though? The "sent" thing?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 01:22 GMT
#2556
Thanks for posting that, I agree with a lot of that. You went from pretty townie->Really townie for me.

http://i.imgur.com/zrH4nIH.png
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 02:37 GMT
#2559
Discussing townreads at night feels counterintuitive. Alakaslam, who do you think might be scum? Anyone who is not on that list?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 02:42 GMT
#2561
xatalos is on that list
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 04:08 GMT
#2569
I gave my thoughts on gumshoe: http://i.imgur.com/zrH4nIH.png

he scum.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 04:40 GMT
#2574
Alakasam that post literally looks like poetry.

+ Show Spoiler +
I see Onegu
as benefitting a miniscule amount
by association that his role indeed can be blue.
If it is actually his role.

Actually you made me think.
Scratch that null.

Wait he
Wait he comes out
scummy from this more
later want to answer u first.

He is on my list,
he is a stronger read.

Since that was simple:

If a red can produce nukes
and two blues,
then I assume
a red and two blues again is likely.

Strong and big scummier now too.

Xata is tote town
while Onegu is sketchy
means Onegu
scummy this flip IMO
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 06:52 GMT
#2581
Xata I'd agree you're probably dead. I was very surprised you survived N1 actually. So I think yeah, probably post your "last will" before deadline.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 18:32 GMT
#2627
On July 13 2013 01:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 01:35 CaucasianAsian wrote:
On July 12 2013 19:20 Koshi wrote:
Top 3 inactives from most scummy to less scummy.
1. Stutters (wtf)
2. CA
3. Gumshoe

CA is actually being here, while Gumshoe just left the building.


can you explain why you think I'm scummy? I'm nothing but townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. fuck life is busy. woke up, went to class, worked out, met my professor friend guy (awesome guy, he travels the world and talks to presidents of the world, seriously he does this... fucking awesome guy), grabbed dinner, drank a beer, ate a second dinner, drank some more, but it's raining as hell so i'm wet as fucjk.


That was my inactive list. You are not listed on my scummy list. Can't blame me for saying that you are inactive.

On July 13 2013 01:49 CaucasianAsian wrote:
truth. i want to be more active, but this game moves so much faster than the other, if I sleep for 8 hours, i have to catch up on 30 pages.... sooooo difficultt o do

I'll try to be more active tomorrow. I should have ~3-4 hours of free time before my day starts.



Oh god this interaction feels so scummy to me. Koshi says that his top 3 inactives FROM MOST SCUMMY TO LEAST. When CA asks why Koshi thinks he is scummy Koshi says "nah that was just an inactive list", which is completely not true as seen from his post. It's as if Koshi didn't want to draw attention to it or didn't want to offend CA, despite having a scum read on him...
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 18:50 GMT
#2637
On July 13 2013 03:48 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 03:41 FirmTofu wrote:
Hey guys I'm back. If I am correct in my understanding, Xatalos has a nuke but cannot use it because he has passed he deadline? Can you please confirm, Xatalos?

If so, this is easily resolved. Medics on Xatalos, now. We need Xatalos alive because he is a 1) An almost confirmed town
2) Can vigi kill someone.

I'm not entirely convinced Stutters would be the best target just because he also bussed Dandel. I'd like to discuss the nuke target first.

Ace apparently launched a nuke at Maju, but nothing actually happened...
Was Ace lying as I initially thought? Remember, we still haven't heard from the person who supposedly gave him a maju during Day 2. He also has not confirmed my story yet.


I got a PM that I received a nuke, but then I was informed by Artanis that it was a mistake and that I would get it at the start of D2 and not yet.

Ace passed the deadline without launching his nuke and thus couldn't launch it anymore (apparently).

saying that in thread almost guarantees you die. Why would you do that? :| I mean I think it's likely you'd die anyways but this almost guarantees it
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 19:06 GMT
#2645
On July 13 2013 04:02 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 03:59 Stutters695 wrote:
I make nukes that may or may not be duds. It's rngd or some shit.

I don't understand the abbreviation. Can you post your role pm? When do you make nukes? When can you deliver them to others?

random number generated. I'd still like to see the role PM though
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 19:40 GMT
#2648
I know you said it earlier but it just hurts your chances of surviving xata
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 20:13 GMT
#2653
Wow man gumshoe, you're really defending yourself well. I think I might have to take you off my scumreads /s
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 12 2013 20:20 GMT
#2655
Just try catch up on the thread (you can probably skip until like 30 pages ago because you should know whats relevant right now). Then say who your top 3 scum reads are :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.