• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8147 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 22:18 GMT
#2518
On July 12 2013 07:17 Ace wrote:
I may. MG is still the prime target but I'm going to have to break some stuff down because the way I've been playing up to now I've focused some of the past few days on players in that list with the exception of the lurkers.


I want your opinion on strongandbig, I think his immune one claim is fake and he's playing like he did in carnival. You hosted it, thoughts?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 22:20 GMT
#2520
On July 12 2013 07:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 07:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

nuke into that.


There are 15 names and Chezinu is on there twice.

Quote before you copy, it conserves strikethroughs and such


you get the general gist, I'm sure anyone that looks at that post seriously will go back and look at the real voting. First scum flip is great for finding shit out
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 22:23 GMT
#2526
On July 12 2013 07:21 Ace wrote:
snb hasn't been playing like himself in CCM at all. He's far more laid back in this one. The only issue with him is he claimed out of the blue. If he is scum he's managed to avoid every important wagon and discussion, only to attract attention for that claim?


That isn't necessarily townie. Recall roulette where your whole scumteam was basically on random votes the entire first couple days. It's actually a great way to fly under the radar.

I was referring more to the fact of his reasoning that he just lets his team do the dirty work. It seems like there are a few active scum, and he pops in once in a while to say random stuff then leaves.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 22:53 GMT
#2536
On July 12 2013 07:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
People seem to forget something.
The people on the DI lynch are far from clear.
Vayne should know this, but a scum Dandel ACTIVELY encourages people to bus him.
I can link proof from Les scum QT if you wish.


Lets not forget how the lynch went down and the different circumstances though. We cant just let everything be static.

In that game it was obvious dandel was going to die from the beginning and we simply instilled that into the town.

Here he was going to get lynched and then last second a bunch of people start a crazy bandwagon onto ON and get rid of a blue. Lets not act like that is not scum motivated behavior. Sure there is probably a few scum on DL but there is much more scum on ON.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 03:54 GMT
#2566
not banana chocolate chip bread? some one nuke him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 13:20 GMT
#2598
On July 12 2013 22:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 21:46 Koshi wrote:
@Z_BosoN You can say what you want, but this thread is slow in my prime playtime. And if it makes you happy, I will vote for geript as soon as day comes and I am still alive.


Why geript? What do you think makes him scum?


Did Koshi scumslip here? he thinks geript is scummy for shooting down a nuke to hit Maju and we didn't even flip Maju yet. Does he know Maju is scum?

Everyone should ask themselves this question, as this is a potential actual slip when we see the Maju flip.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 13:25 GMT
#2602
On July 12 2013 22:23 Onegu wrote:
Oh I visited Firm Tofu, I think he is scum and if he flips town the VA is most likely scum.


lol what? could you explain that association?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 13:26 GMT
#2603
On July 12 2013 22:25 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 22:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 12 2013 22:12 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 12 2013 21:46 Koshi wrote:
@Z_BosoN You can say what you want, but this thread is slow in my prime playtime. And if it makes you happy, I will vote for geript as soon as day comes and I am still alive.


Why geript? What do you think makes him scum?


Did Koshi scumslip here? he thinks geript is scummy for shooting down a nuke to hit Maju and we didn't even flip Maju yet. Does he know Maju is scum?

Everyone should ask themselves this question, as this is a potential actual slip when we see the Maju flip.


Wait I thought geript shot down a nuke headed for jampidampi, no?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=116#2303


oh yea my bad, just woke up so nevermind
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 19:50 GMT
#2650
if there are any mafia on the day 1 DL lynch its 1 or 2 AT MOST because look at the flips that were on him, all town so far. There are far scummier people on the neither wagon, aka the useless votes.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 23:07 GMT
#2724
If anyone town actually has a nuke they should just nuke maju right now. We don't need to waste a whole day on just lynching him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 23:09 GMT
#2725
Also I am fairly certain Chezinu is scum at this point, solid gut read and I am usually good with these. im like 95% sure
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 23:36 GMT
#2738
On July 09 2013 07:00 s0Lstice wrote:
TARGET LOCKED IN. FINAL COUNT.

geript (0): raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion

johnnywup (0): VayneAuthority, Xatalos, WaveofShadow, TanGeng, Abenson, OriginalName

Chezinu (2): raynepelikoneet, Onegu, Ace, TanGeng, Abenson, Xatalos,
raynpelikoneet, jampidampi, gumshoe

WaveofShadow (0): geript, johnnywup

Onegu (1): Nirvana.Gabo, MajuGarzett

austinmcc (0): Xatalos

raynepelikoneet (0): Alakaslam

Z-BosoN (0): Chezinu

Dandel Ion (8): johnnywup, WaveofShadow, OriginalName, Ace, VayneAuthority,
strongandbig, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Stutters695, Nirvana.Gabo

Nirvana.Gabo (1): Oatsmaster, raynpelikoneet, jampidampi

ghost_403 (0): Alakaslam, Chezinu

VayneAuthority (2): FirmTofu, Alakaslam, Alakaslam, FirmTofu, Chezinu

CaucasianAsian (1): geript, Z-BosoN

Oatsmaster (0): Chezinu

jampidampi (0): Chezinu

OriginalName (11): austinmcc, Chezinu, raynpelikoneet, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, FirmTofu,
Alakaslam, geript, ghost_403, Chezinu, geript, TanGeng, gumshoe, johnnywup, Onegu

Alakaslam (0): geript


TARGET: OriginalName has been obliterated!



alright so lets roll through this finally, just some food for thought.

On the ON lynch we have rayn, Xat, and Tang who flipped town. We also have Dandel/xig which flipped scum.

To switch the lynch, which is between Chezinu and dandel (which was a scum or scum lynch btw) austin comes in and drops a case on ON as things are looking dire. Chezinu immediately votes for it, when he could have just voted for dandel to save himself. After a few more town like rayn are on aboard, a firestorm of votes begins. Now that we know who is town in those votes...


First voter - Austin = scum.

second voter - Chezinu = scum.

third voter - Rayn = town.

fourth voter - dandel = scum.

fifth voter - Xat = town.

sixth voter - FirmTofu = town.

now where it gets interesting. Alaskazam votes for it then immediately goes back to a useless lynch, realizing that they don't need his vote and he does not want to be associated with this lynch.

Alaskazam = scum.

The remaining = Geript, ghost(Koshi), Gumshoe, Johnnywup, Onegu

Most of the scum have got to be here -_- doubt its the ones towards the end because there's no reason to vote onto a mislynch after its already secured.

Obviously I am wrong on some of these reads but lets really look into their motives here...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 23:36 GMT
#2739
On July 13 2013 08:30 Ace wrote:
who is around right now? I wanna check something.


Present.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 12 2013 23:43 GMT
#2749
On July 13 2013 08:42 Ace wrote:
Austin, you knew about the existence of them before they were first launched.


Comment on my analysis when you can please. Pretty sure I am close to the solution
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 13 2013 00:31 GMT
#2765
All I know is that we need a chezinu or austin flip and I would much rather flip chezinu since austin has a higher chance of flipping town
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 13 2013 02:09 GMT
#2780
good lord this reeks of your les mis play, are you goobers both scum
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 13 2013 21:23 GMT
#2852
I gave reasons why chezinu is scum, its not just a gut read. I don't know how you have a scum read on me after all that has happened this game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 03:21 GMT
#2864
On July 14 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
@Whoops, ace wasn't killed because he's either scum or they knew the nuke was fake. I'm leaning the latter which makes Stutters scum. Plus, as town "Toy factory" during D1 after the radiation nuke reveal stuff (after Xat's claim) he would be at 0 cost to claim and confirm. Instead he's convinced DI was scum for no reasoning and continues to be more worthless than a pine cone after you take a shit.


What about the third possibility, that MJ is town? Why isn't that a possibility here?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 03:57 GMT
#2867
yea definitely something suspicious with that interaction, we don't even know what role maju is. Making a mental note of that for later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 14 2013 04:02 GMT
#2869
It's getting to the point where it feels like scum are more active than town, I don't even know if this game is winnable anymore
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Replay Cast
22h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.