• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8144 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:35 GMT
#1467
see rayn, right now you're refusing to talk which is exactly what people were getting all up in chez's grill for.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:36 GMT
#1469
On July 09 2013 09:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I already told it. Why are you not reading the thread?

As opposed to playing like a smartass why don't you sit your ass down and explain yourself.

I'm gonna need something really convincing right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:39 GMT
#1472
On July 09 2013 09:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 09 2013 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That was sarcasm, you bought Chezinu's revenge nuke on Xatalos, why is this one different?

Because Chezinu is Chezinu and that's a valid reason for him. Maybe once you've played a few more games you'll get that. I'm not gonna say Chez is confirmed town but it's not worth killing him yet. Also, there is reasonable time between when Xata "nuked" chez to when chez retaliated. There is no such difference with your nuke.

Unless you want to plead monumental stupidity that excuse won't work and you're sol.

Why didn't you nuke chez?

Because Chezinu is Chezinu. And yes, that's actually why.

K I'm fine killing you tomorrow for multiple instances of lying, saving Dandel, and general scummy play.


Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:49 GMT
#1476
How about everyone give their opinions on rayn since that's actually more of a pressing issue.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 05:47 GMT
#1559
Ok so for the people wanting to know why rayn is scum for mentioning the failed nuke, its pretty obvious. He's doing it to call into question me and WoS. Let's face it, until he claimed I was 100% confirmed town and WoS was nearly confirmed as well. I actually brought this up at one point about how me xata and wos were all kinda confirmed. Thats a lot of people for scum to kill so simply by revealing that it was him, rayn throws doubt back on WoS and I. Now I'm not gonna argue WoS made a subpar redirect but I don't think that condemns him and yet rayn tries to call both of us scum based on it. Its funny how I go from a town read to a scum read so fast for rayn. A townie mindset would demand a more careful examination of the facts and its a townie mindset to hold onto your reads. This is why its so weird that rayn shows no hesitation to call me scum because of WoS's failed action.

Lets also examine the timing of his claim. It wasn't a "oh hey guys I'm sorry my bad" during the day when he supposedly had a town read on me, it instead came after the lynch when he could use that claim to throw dirt on WoS and I. Again, scum motivation vs town motivation.

Finally, read rayn's filter and look at just how many times he talks about me. He's constantly trying to get people to "give him their thoughts" with a goal of getting a wagon started. I called him scum and he tried to discredit me without being obvious. I backed off of him and I suddenly became a town read.


Alakaslam I'm a sad panda that we can't talk in russian anymore, can you give me a russian подарок (it means present austin )
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 07:34 GMT
#1572
Just go with it CA, nobody expects people to whip out perfect scum lists their first second or third time around. Just try to be active and ask question and if you see something you think is noteworthy point it out.

Basically just be positive and don't shit up the thread... that could go for a lot of the more veteran players as well lol.

Anyway people should really reread my filter for all the stuff on rayn, it makes for a fascinating read I assure you.

Also I was hoping for a better gift alakaslam.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 08:14 GMT
#1576
K not much going on sorry euro people lol.

Gonna sleep now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 18:10 GMT
#1736
Rayn you're still and idiot but maybe not as much of an idiot as I was thinking after that nuke fiasco.

There are things I like and things I don't like about your conclusion.

I like your points on oats and alakaslam, I have a pretty good feeling that they're town.

I like your point on austin and had actually been considering him for a lynch as I'm starting to agree with my fellow PTP players that austin's playing his scum meta.

I don't like your conclusions about ace or jampidampi. Ace hasn't exactly had the best last couple of hours but he's posted without hesitation and comes across as genuine. He's not actively hurting the town and I think there are several people who have a much higher chance of flipping scum. As for jampidampi, he's town, I have seen nothing but glowing greeness in his filter and I think your point on him is weak.

Oh and we can lynch maju for all I care, he's worthless.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 18:12 GMT
#1737
You do have a point about people avoiding the issue, if I think back to when you originally claimed WoS and I went ballistic and I kept expecting people to take notice and in the end only alakaslam did.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 18:35 GMT
#1740
To all you idiots who didn't want to lynch dandel yesterday.

Look at what he's done since and justify your decision.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 19:58 GMT
#1762
Just based on his last few posts I'd be happy to kill VA.

Anyway I'm going to class, I won't be around for the day post and given my status as confirmed I expect to die so gl everyone. Lynch dandel, austin, vayne, and all those scummy scummy lurkers.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 21 2013 00:41 GMT
#4014
town died when rayn and I died -_-

Scum was killing active people.

I really hated dying when I did because I had completely blown my reads on Ace and Chez but I was starting to come around on Ace.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4585
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 39m
Replay Cast
22h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.