• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8834 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 18:48 GMT
#3351
On July 16 2013 03:33 Ace wrote:
Why only geript and not anyone else who derailed the snb wagon

WoS made a very good case against geript. I agree with him. Also I add the "I shoot the missile because I dont want jampi to become superscum" and then voting for jampi and then the following 100 hours circlejerking on MG as a big annoyance about geript.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:03 GMT
#3583
Geript is 100% scum, nuke from MG is probably a fake nuke. MG & geript are scum

Geript
1) He shoots down nuke from MG to save jampi
2) He votes MG
3) He changes MG and seals the the deal on jampi. ( I checked, he was the guy who sealed the deal)
4) He keeps whining about MG
5) More whining about MG and votes MG again
6) Changes for gumshoe and doesn't vote MG
7) Whines about MG
8) Flames me the third time, I really don't see why but w.e
9) Votes on MG and says he goes afk for 40 hours
10) Derails the thread with bullshit.

At the end of this day?
11) geript changes votes of MG
12) Nuke on geript is fake



Fuck you geript. Piece of shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:11 GMT
#3584
MG got wayyyyy too much attention in this thread
reason why he gets attention ---> geript his bullshit
reason why he doesn't get lynched ---> MG actually does nothing wrong, so town always finds 1 target that is better.

Fuck this is so obvious. I am going to activily search for clues on the geript friends.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:18 GMT
#3585
Actually MG might not be scum. Maybe geript just got fucking owned.
Don't know why I suddenly made this more complex than it is.
geript is a simple guy, simple guy with simple plan.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:19 GMT
#3586
Can geript shoot nukes down targetted on himself? If he does then geript & MG are scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:32 GMT
#3587
On July 16 2013 14:24 geript wrote:
Ok I'll put this in simple bullet points:
1. Maju = scum
2. The obvious time to nuke Maju was N2 after the lynch.
3. Ace didn't nuke Maju N2 (but tried to keep up appearances of wanting to -- this confirms a real/fake nuke and lets us get best info out of lynch on D3
4. Ace used heavily Pro-Scum plan on D3 by nuking Maju instead of anyone else
4a. The correct "nuke test" would be for him to nuke stutters (fake = stutters lives, real = lying stutters dies)
4b. Faux Nuke on Maju keeps him alive another day because town won't want to lynch a faux nuke target
4c. Ace isn't a fucking retard and should realize all these points
4d. Ace didn't treat the nuke (by pushing a different target) as real thus revealing knowledge that the nuke was fake (showing him to be scum)

Clear?

Geript is setting up reasons why he is going to shoot down the nuke coming for him. Why not trow some shit at Ace while doing so.

GERIPT SHOW US YOUR ENTIRE ROLE PM. I don't believe you got 1 shot. I don't fucking believe it with so many potential nukes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:35 GMT
#3588
You made the wrong guy mad geript. lolololol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 10:54 GMT
#3589
Ok nobody is here when there is actual scumhunting to be done of course.

Ignore the fake nuke shit in my first post. That part is really bad. I just started typing and eventually 6 posts later I see everything clear.

1) Read everything WoS says about geript
2) Read my first post and replace fake nuke into shot down nuke.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 13:02 GMT
#3591
geript has 17(!) pages of posts. What did this guy already done protown in these 17 pages?
Read his last 5 pages. It's all CRAP, except for 1 post his "knowledge" nuke. In which he makes a case out of action in the first lynch against austin. But what did geript do after this? He put 0 pressure on austin and the next target he mentions to lynch is CA --> because geript wants to lynch on posts suddenly.

Its all there go read all the one liners from page 12-17 in geripts filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 13:04 GMT
#3592
#vote geript
This time it is not coming off no matter what.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 13:55 GMT
#3595
On July 16 2013 22:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 19:32 Koshi wrote:
On July 16 2013 14:24 geript wrote:
Ok I'll put this in simple bullet points:
1. Maju = scum
2. The obvious time to nuke Maju was N2 after the lynch.
3. Ace didn't nuke Maju N2 (but tried to keep up appearances of wanting to -- this confirms a real/fake nuke and lets us get best info out of lynch on D3
4. Ace used heavily Pro-Scum plan on D3 by nuking Maju instead of anyone else
4a. The correct "nuke test" would be for him to nuke stutters (fake = stutters lives, real = lying stutters dies)
4b. Faux Nuke on Maju keeps him alive another day because town won't want to lynch a faux nuke target
4c. Ace isn't a fucking retard and should realize all these points
4d. Ace didn't treat the nuke (by pushing a different target) as real thus revealing knowledge that the nuke was fake (showing him to be scum)

Clear?

Geript is setting up reasons why he is going to shoot down the nuke coming for him. Why not trow some shit at Ace while doing so.

GERIPT SHOW US YOUR ENTIRE ROLE PM. I don't believe you got 1 shot. I don't fucking believe it with so many potential nukes.

Did geript ever say he only got one shot?

Hmm, maybe not directly I don't remember.

But do you know what is strange as well, why would geript do nothing/say nothing in that debacle with Oats having 2 shots. Geript maybe never said he had 1 shot, but he claimed, so why not say he got plenty.
Probably because it would him make bad that he didn't safe Xatalos before?

If Geript has plenty defensive missiles then he decided not to help anybody day 1?
Not our medic?
Not Xatalos.

But who does he decided to help? Jampi.
Till the end of day. Then he kills him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 13:55 GMT
#3596
Come on. The guy is fishy like hell...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:00 GMT
#3597
On July 16 2013 22:13 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 22:02 Koshi wrote:
geript has 17(!) pages of posts. What did this guy already done protown in these 17 pages?
Read his last 5 pages. It's all CRAP, except for 1 post his "knowledge" nuke. In which he makes a case out of action in the first lynch against austin. But what did geript do after this? He put 0 pressure on austin and the next target he mentions to lynch is CA --> because geript wants to lynch on posts suddenly.

Its all there go read all the one liners from page 12-17 in geripts filter.
I get that you think geript is scum, but WHY would he and maju pull this today?

If scum is in a good position this game (seems assured), then why not nuke a townie? Moreover, if this is a scum plot, it makes no sense. Maju, who is getting lynched today, can't gain town cred off a bus, because the nuke won't land before the lynch. So you're suggesting scum is nuking scum, but won't get any of the credit for doing so. That just means they waste a nuke and lose a member for no raisin.

Even if you think the nuke is FAKE, why would this happen? We can only lynch a single player per day. Fake-nuking geript probably doesn't keep maju out of the lynch today, and honestly, getting fake-nuked by scum doesn't make you look townie or anything. It'd bring more attention on his head, make him look odd, so...I guess why is a fake-nuke on scumgeript from scummaju doing anything for scum?

Ok. I haven't thought that one trough... I guess so...

ffs stupid game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:05 GMT
#3598
On July 16 2013 22:13 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 22:02 Koshi wrote:
geript has 17(!) pages of posts. What did this guy already done protown in these 17 pages?
Read his last 5 pages. It's all CRAP, except for 1 post his "knowledge" nuke. In which he makes a case out of action in the first lynch against austin. But what did geript do after this? He put 0 pressure on austin and the next target he mentions to lynch is CA --> because geript wants to lynch on posts suddenly.

Its all there go read all the one liners from page 12-17 in geripts filter.
I get that you think geript is scum, but WHY would he and maju pull this today?

If scum is in a good position this game (seems assured), then why not nuke a townie? Moreover, if this is a scum plot, it makes no sense. Maju, who is getting lynched today, can't gain town cred off a bus, because the nuke won't land before the lynch. So you're suggesting scum is nuking scum, but won't get any of the credit for doing so. That just means they waste a nuke and lose a member for no raisin.

Even if you think the nuke is FAKE, why would this happen? We can only lynch a single player per day. Fake-nuking geript probably doesn't keep maju out of the lynch today, and honestly, getting fake-nuked by scum doesn't make you look townie or anything. It'd bring more attention on his head, make him look odd, so...I guess why is a fake-nuke on scumgeript from scummaju doing anything for scum?

Actually, what if Geript can shoot the nuke out of the air?
What is your stance on Geript then?

They might waste a nuke. But Geript looks better right?
Oats did you get extra shots? Like extra defensive misseles?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:07 GMT
#3599
Anyway, I think that the guy is scum. The best reasons I read on why geripts is town is mostly "his play is so stupid that he must be town".
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:54 GMT
#3601
Scumteam
Ace
Geript
MG
SnB/CA

Here we go. I am quite certain it is something like this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:57 GMT
#3602
Ace just comes in puts his hands in the air and starts singing YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Everybody changes color and does what ace wants.
--->Town votes town
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 15:08 GMT
#3603
I can't believe somebody that makes such insane long posts that makes sense is scum. If you are scum austin. I salute you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 16:46 GMT
#3606
On July 17 2013 01:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 23:57 Koshi wrote:
Ace just comes in puts his hands in the air and starts singing YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Everybody changes color and does what ace wants.
--->Town votes town

You only live onceliveonceliveonce............

Sorry I lol'ed too hard at this, so you say lynch ace

I was actually going for the wolololololo sounds of priests in AoE2

I would go for Ace if he survives this night and Austin doesn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 16:49 GMT
#3607
More like could go for Ace. If people want to keep him alive I am also fine by that. You guys put Ace on a pedestal. Not me.
Geript still my number 1 for today.

Do we know when a nuke can't be destroyed anymore? Is it in the rules somewhere? Can you destroy a nuke 1 minute before impact?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.