• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8383 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:12 GMT
#1840
On July 10 2013 07:11 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 07:07 johnnywup wrote:
Okay that was somewhat predictable but I am surprised that xata survived.


Why? Did I miss something and he's confirmed town now?

Most people if not everyone agrees he's most likely town.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:14 GMT
#1841
Oh yeah I'm gonna put my vote in on dandel ion.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:18 GMT
#1845
On July 10 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
That's an odd set of kills.

Rayn maybe because this confirms that he did indeed fake claim, but m_z is a pretty standard choice I think. I certainly thought he was pretty much confirmed town.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:27 GMT
#1849
What changed your mind about me?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 23:42 GMT
#1862
how does one "superdive geript"?

how can you wait to be sure to lay down any suspicion when that section of your post is a suspicion -.-

and the post of "everyone talking now is likely town" is less than 20 posts before yours...are you paying attention?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 23:50 GMT
#1865
for your first point, he never says you're the best person to lynch I believe? The rest is good though and I agree with it.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 09 2013 23:58 GMT
#1867
I wouldn't say that. I think he was half joking anyways, but that doesn't really help his cause anyways.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 08:32 GMT
#1897
I'm nearly sure chezinu is town, xatalos, despite him being..himself I guess?

A few of his posts have included references to North Korea. Combined with the fact that he had an unstable nuke, he has a role almost identical to mine. My role is also North Korea themed with an unstable nuke. I am town. I think it's a logical step to say that two nearly identical roles (the only thing being changed is how long the timer is until the nuke blows) are of the same alignment. It's likely he is Kim Jong il, as I am Kim Jong un.

Why the hosts thought North Korea was on the townie side of things is beyond me, however.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 15:33 GMT
#1924
Wait, who probably has radiation nukes? And why do you think this or even care? It's unlike a townie to search for blues >.> And what post are you even referring to?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 15:51 GMT
#1929
On July 11 2013 00:33 johnnywup wrote:
Wait, who probably has radiation nukes? And why do you think this or even care? It's unlike a townie to search for blues >.> And what post are you even referring to?

Okay never mind, I figured out what post it was referring to. Makes sense now.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 17:10 GMT
#1947
someone claim please...
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#1955
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 10 2013 17:49 GMT
#1957
On July 11 2013 02:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 02:38 johnnywup wrote:
That nuke almost certainly came from a townie. Makes no sense from scum POV to launch it (assuming ace is town). Makes a lot more sense if it's coming from a townie. So I don't know why no one's claimed


Why would a townie outright shoot Ace?

I don't know. But it doesn't make any sense from scum POV, because a strong case is being formed against Ace and it looks like him getting lynched is a possibility.

So case 1: He's scum. Scum wouldn't shoot him, obviously, so only possibility is town shooting him.

Case 2: He's town. Scum wouldn't shoot him because it looks like he might actually get lynched. So only possibility is town shooting him.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 02:06 GMT
#2044
could you give more reasoning behind defending ace besides "he is active"?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 02:29 GMT
#2055
I've been pretty lazy with hunting scum lately since I got back from vacation (I haven't looked through filters in a while either) so I'm going to re-read a bunch of stuff and re-evaluate my thoughts. I've just been reading the thread without really analyzing. Sorry for being lazy lately! I'll make it up to you guys.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 03:21 GMT
#2059
@WoS whats the point of voting xigxag when he's already being nuked?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 18:01 GMT
#2282
Just woke up. Wait, what the fuck, the deadlines today? I thought it was tomorrow T_T fml.

in regards to maju, he seems pretty scummy to me. possibly the most scummy. not to mention I don't actually think jampi is scum.

This post in particular reads ridiculously scummy for me:

On July 11 2013 15:25 MajuGarzett wrote:
So 2 people want me to nuke jampi. I'm fine with doing that though I do want more input since some people posting haven't responded. I want to nuke VA. Please give opinions. I'm also okay with nuking any of the lurkers if that's what's wanted. I'll probably launch the nuke in 2 hours.


I am hesitant to vote for him because there's a couple people on board that I don't really like.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 18:18 GMT
#2284
On July 12 2013 01:14 geript wrote:
##vote majuGarzett

On July 12 2013 03:12 geript wrote:
##vote majugarzett]



this is really sad geript lol
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 18:31 GMT
#2288
you messed it up the second time too but I think it's fine, they'll probably count it
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:08 GMT
#2353
Although I hate geripts decision to defend jampidampi, I still think majugarzett is a better lynch than jampi, tofu
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.