• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:40
CEST 15:40
KST 22:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:26 GMT
#3186
Gumshoe will get what's coming but I'd rather address either the immunes or Austin. The longer it's unresolved the more it dominates discussion and the less we get done.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:29 GMT
#3190
Also my read on Austin is capable of changing. My read on someone lurking as hard as SnB won't and we'll have to deal with him. I'd rather sooner rather than later.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:48 GMT
#3225
My vote is on gumshoe. I'm going to fucking go off if he's town.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:53 GMT
#3238
If the nuke kills MG I lied about it being fake and am thus scum. Once I flip town in that case Ace is then scum for lying about only getting one nuke(mine) and not stating that he fired a separate one. If the nuke is a dud I'm at least being partially truthful about my role regardless of if you actually believe my PM.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:56 GMT
#3243
I'd consider my play today assisting town. I wasn't here before so I couldn't really assist.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 22:41 GMT
#3306
On July 15 2013 06:57 geript wrote:
@Stutters... So if you're town and you know the nuke is fake then why aren't you trying to lynch Maju?

Pretty sure I explained this earlier. We aren't getting endgamed tonight unless crazy shit happens. People thought I was lying about my role PM and thus I'm a detriment to town that you have to deal with. By letting my nuke go off and show it wasn't real/the missile defense saying they are places rather than people, it completely negates the need to deal with me if town has a brain.

So by that logic lynching Maju actually only saves town a death, even if we assume that a Maju lynch actually reduces KP. (Nk+mislynch+nk) compared to mislynch 2nk, maju nk. If there was assurance of this kill reducing KP I would have been all about it however without that insurance there was a 50% chance of kp rounding up, making absolutely no difference in the amount of deaths of town and it makes me an obviously horrible lynch. Combined with my belief that Austin was scum, the necessity of dealing with the SnB/Onegu situation it was a gamble I was willing to take.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 15 2013 17:08 GMT
#3344
So why should we send nukes to someone who didn't even know it was the night phase?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 15 2013 20:31 GMT
#3375
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.

Why do you think I tried to get Ace to scare someone into contributing before the died. I really didn't get how to use my role, except d1 during the confusion, which I wasn't here for.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 00:47 GMT
#3500
Before anyone goes full retard and nukes me, answer this.

In what way, at all, would my actions work towards a scum wincon compared to not even claiming the nuke and letting the vote switch off Maju and coasting like I had been all game?

Additionally, why is no one suspicious of the fact that Austin destroyed my shit when he was under the impression that it might kill someone everyone was ready to lynch instead of asking if I would give my nuke to a person of towns choosing. Instead he destroyed it because of setup speculation. If you want to talk about an anti-town role, I'd say his usage is way worse than mine.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 16:59 GMT
#3608
Sentinel I have a question for you.

You said I was your top nuke target yet hours later you nuked Austin. What gives?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 19:06 GMT
#3623
Anyone care to comment on my last two posts regarding Sent/Austin?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 19:20 GMT
#3625
On July 16 2013 09:47 Stutters695 wrote:
Before anyone goes full retard and nukes me, answer this.

In what way, at all, would my actions work towards a scum wincon compared to not even claiming the nuke and letting the vote switch off Maju and coasting like I had been all game?

Additionally, why is no one suspicious of the fact that Austin destroyed my shit when he was under the impression that it might kill someone everyone was ready to lynch instead of asking if I would give my nuke to a person of towns choosing. Instead he destroyed it because of setup speculation. If you want to talk about an anti-town role, I'd say his usage is way worse than mine.

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 19:21 GMT
#3626
On July 17 2013 01:59 Stutters695 wrote:
Sentinel I have a question for you.

You said I was your top nuke target yet hours later you nuked Austin. What gives?

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 20:33 GMT
#3629
Literally the post before it of his called for a lynch on both of us but as far as I can tell I'm his top scum read over Austin. I want to hear what he has to say, but why wouldn't he nuke me there?

The Austin quote revolves around a couple things. First his only case against me was based entirely off of me lying to make my role seem worthwhile and setup speculation that I couldn't be a place. I gave Ace a "nuke" from my toy store that I told the thread may or may not be real which was used on a scum read of the majority of the thread and someone Austin was unsure of, but I got the impression from his posts he was scummy. So if he thought Maju was scummy he destroyed what he should have believed was a nuke factory that was used for towns advantage because of setup speculation making him think I'm scum. That isn't a good reason to destroy town KP and it's sketchy.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 17 2013 14:42 GMT
#3704
Well I guess now we just hope we're not in an impossible to win situation pending who actually dies?

##vote: Maju Garzett
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 17 2013 17:17 GMT
#3723
Yeah I'm not scum so you definitely messed something up in your reasoning. Interested in who is confirmed scum otherwise though.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 18 2013 19:30 GMT
#3925
On July 19 2013 04:04 geript wrote:
Ok, since I'm going to die. You guys need to lynch Chez tomorrow. Just trust me on this, it's like the right play. I haven't seen any good reads from him. Hell he's barely providing reads whatsoever. He's not doing much other than trolling. The combination of not pushing good wagons, not providing good reads and solely trolling is pretty scummy especially since that's essentially Chez's scum meta (or at least as much of it as I know).

That said, I still think Stutters has a great shot for 3p. Chez is likely a scum aligned toy factory or something similar imo. I think the plan was to have Chez shoot a town target D1 and have Oats defend a fake shot for town cred.

For right now, I'd ignore CA. Onegu is looking rather scummy to me from the voting history and I didn't like much in his filter but I'll need to review it again. I'll post more after I get back from the store.

I'm not 3p but unless you believe that 3p can make fake nukes for town cred I can't be 3p. Even if I could give fake nukes I would have no incentive to. By giving fake nukes and claiming it I put myself in a terrible position with all this scrutiny compared to claiming that I was just a VT or something. Considering my only mislynch still was in Whose Line where the game was solved and it really didn't matter if I got lynched or the other guy. If I was playing 3p I would have coasted to endgame like I always do rather than bring a shitload of attention to myself.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 18 2013 23:04 GMT
#3934
GG guys.

So who do you want to lynch today? Gonna do some more in depth reading but Chez is looking like a good choice.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 19 2013 22:53 GMT
#3950
Or it could be an SK?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 20 2013 17:20 GMT
#3962
On July 20 2013 22:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2013 07:53 Stutters695 wrote:
Or it could be an SK?

If it is one.
1) Scum isn't targeting him.
2) He isn't targeting scum.

We got to pray that we get the radiated super scum this lynch. After that we got to pray that there are no new nukes on Day 6. As it will be 3 vs 2.

##Vote: CaucasianAsian

How would it be 3v2 exactly?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 529
SteadfastSC346
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 57
EnkiAlexander 37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 338
ProTech138
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44289
Bisu 2364
Horang2 1364
Shuttle 882
EffOrt 783
Hyuk 593
BeSt 553
Soma 509
Mini 387
Light 377
[ Show more ]
Larva 316
Rush 219
ZerO 198
Mong 93
Leta 88
Snow 75
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 43
JYJ 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
sorry 20
Terrorterran 19
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns39209
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
Beastyqt462
hiko452
B2W.Neo431
Livibee210
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX123
Hui .90
Mew2King70
djWHEAT67
ArmadaUGS54
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2084
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 20m
Online Event
21h 20m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.