• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8144 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 07:24 GMT
#834
Chez already answered his nuke.

I think I should look over NG since several people have mentioned him recently.

Alakslam is just a terribad noob, no need to kill him.

I'm tired, good night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 07:25 GMT
#835
EBWOP

That was in answer to rayn
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 07:31 GMT
#840
That's a mean thing to say about chez alakaslam...

Also it'd be Чезину
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 07:41 GMT
#848
On July 08 2013 16:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 16:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's a mean thing to say about chez alakaslam...

Also it'd be Чезину

What? How? Who said he was obtuse, did you watch the video?

Нет я не посмотрил, но вам надо знать что Чезину знает русский язык.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 07:53 GMT
#855
On July 08 2013 16:46 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 16:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 16:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 08 2013 16:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's a mean thing to say about chez alakaslam...

Also it'd be Чезину

What? How? Who said he was obtuse, did you watch the video?

Нет я не посмотрил, но вам надо знать что Чезину знает русский язык.

Why would Чезину know how to speak multiple languages?

Я увидил вам пишет на русском языке.

Но, если вы и алакаслам делают с гооглом, мне буду выть грустно.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 07:54 GMT
#858
My russian is laughably bad, I should really sleep now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 16:26 GMT
#986
lol I thought that "target chezinu set for obliteration" meant he was being nuked for some reason

Anyway I would really like to see a Dandel lynch today.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 16:27 GMT
#991
Also I've moved firmtofu to possible town instead of null.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 16:32 GMT
#997
On July 09 2013 01:28 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 01:24 Xatalos wrote:
I guess there's that chance of scum fake-nuking scum Meapak (with Meapak being immune or the nuke being non-lethal). That's worth keeping in mind, but nothing worth pursuing atm.


Meapak should either be campaigning to get the nuke shot down or be claiming immunity. Otherwise it will be a non-lethal shot, and it would put Meapak under the microscope.

Well I would have liked the nuke to be shot down that time has come and gone. When I'm town I really don't care much about dying so I probably wouldn't have campaigned that hard anyway lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 16:34 GMT
#1003
On July 09 2013 01:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm a one-shot Hacker. I can redirect any nuke anywhere else once in the game.
I've had a pretty decent townread on MZ for most of the game. Yes it's possible it's a fake nuke and MZ is scum (I find this a little unlikely) but then if the nuke IS fake we find out when I redirect it and it doesn't hit.

Either way I'm thinking of redirecting to NG.

While I appreciate the thought it may be better to save your power until later in the game.

Although now that you've claimed you'll probably get killed tonight anyway -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 16:44 GMT
#1018
this is the best news I will get all day lol.

also gratz on the zealot jampidampi
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 17:14 GMT
#1044
On July 09 2013 02:11 Ace wrote:
That was a stupid decision WoS.

regardless, the pool of people scum has to kill tonight because they are pretty obviously town is getting larger.

People who thought WoS might have been scum should probably drop that now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 08 2013 17:34 GMT
#1078
I'm gonna vote Dandel because I'm gonna be out for a while/probably not around for the deadline.

I really wish we had had a better discussion but I can't get behind a chez lynch and none of the lurkers feel like particularly good targets so I'm gonna go with my gut.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:01 GMT
#1442
Wait rayn, after you nuked me you called me town. Also you called me town all the up until now when you started disliking WoS's retarget. Take your tinfoil hat off, you're making me wish I had died.

Doesn't make sense bruh

Also fuck you guys for not lynching dandel, he came back and did literally nothing and then peaced the fuck out. Absolutely disgraceful.

At some point tonight I'm gonna do another big reads list because I fully expect to die tonight despite all the claimed blues -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:02 GMT
#1443
Rayn your nuke was shitty as hell, I was just starting to think you were not as dumb as you had originally seemed as well :/
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:13 GMT
#1450
On July 09 2013 09:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 09:01 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Wait rayn, after you nuked me you called me town. Also you called me town all the up until now when you started disliking WoS's retarget. Take your tinfoil hat off, you're making me wish I had died.

Doesn't make sense bruh

Also fuck you guys for not lynching dandel, he came back and did literally nothing and then peaced the fuck out. Absolutely disgraceful.

At some point tonight I'm gonna do another big reads list because I fully expect to die tonight despite all the claimed blues -_-

I am not calling you mafia for sure. I thought you were town because you made sense at some point (mostly). You however disappeared when the nuke got redirected.

I posted that I was leaving, I had class, I was at class for several hours, I came home and ate.

jesus christ not every absence is a scumtell. Right now I'm just happy I didn't go to the gym after class otherwise who knows what conspiracy theories you fools would come up with.

Your original nuke was still horrendous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:18 GMT
#1455
I cannot get over how stupid you are rayn.

I went back and read the thread where it was announced the nuke was launched and then went back and read my posts before that. Basically I called you scum for your idiotic call for chez's death.

Hang on, why the fuck didn't you nuke chez? You were screaming about it and I called you out on it. You kept pushing and I called you scum so you omgus nuked me INSTEAD OF THE GUY YOU WERE TELLING EVERYONE TO NUKE.

Like I'm sitting here lost for words over how stupid this is. I'm trying to remember that stupidity is not a scumtell but for real, are you trying to look scummy?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:26 GMT
#1459
Work with me on this one guys:

Chez nukes here

Nuke is announced here

Rayn starts calling for Chez to be nuked here

I call him out here

Rayn says and I quote "I don't have a nuke, someone nuke chezinu" here

Mystery nuke is launched here

what the fuck
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:29 GMT
#1462
On July 09 2013 09:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yo, can anyone see why geript is scum?
Discussing stuff with Xata is useless, he is dead.

##Nuke: raynpelikoneet

There so are you.

I revenge nuked you. Is this a good enough reason? (Apparently it was for Chezinu)

You're lying.

I made that post on page 9, it was obviously a joke as there was no mod response. Nuke number one is launched on page 18 NINE FUCKING PAGES LATER. Notice that the nuke that was just launched is not my nuke, therefore my nuke was a fake since it was "launched" before chez's nuke.

Why are you lying?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 09 2013 00:34 GMT
#1465
On July 09 2013 09:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
That was sarcasm, you bought Chezinu's revenge nuke on Xatalos, why is this one different?

Because Chezinu is Chezinu and that's a valid reason for him. Maybe once you've played a few more games you'll get that. I'm not gonna say Chez is confirmed town but it's not worth killing him yet. Also, there is reasonable time between when Xata "nuked" chez to when chez retaliated. There is no such difference with your nuke.

Unless you want to plead monumental stupidity that excuse won't work and you're sol.

Why didn't you nuke chez?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4585
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 40m
Replay Cast
22h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.