• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8904 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 13:45 GMT
#2958
But still, isn't it so that if the nuke now is fake that Stutters is not the guy doing this? We shouldn't lynch Stutters this day, because if it is fake he is still in the clear.

The random nukes can also come from an inactive player. CA or Gumshoe. (this is insane speculation that maybe should be done after Stutters nuke falls on MG?)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 13:50 GMT
#2959
On July 14 2013 22:21 Koshi wrote:
@ johnnywup You post is amazing and I agree.
What is your main target for lynch?

What is your opinion about lynching CA, Chezina or gumshoe?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 14:01 GMT
#2961
Ok, I see your point, but with Xatalos putting scum on your head and I don't liking a Stutters lynch myself I am not going to follow you here.
I actually really like johnnywup atm. His interaction with gumshoe was hopefully sarcastic but his last post was really good. VA and WoS are probably not on scum together. Or they were faking a pretty fantastic conversation.
SnB is on my dislike list. I agree that Austin can be lynched for Xatalos sake but it's too thin... We should ask a mod on how many temp bans Xatalos has had on TL so far. Because for some strange reason he included that in his post and it compelled me. Somebody knows how to do that in the search bar? I know it is possible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 14:12 GMT
#2965
There are too many targets... Sentinel can you make a good case on somebody? You are like the only confirmed town atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:01 GMT
#2980
austin. I dont understand why Stutters today. Why not on D4 if the nuke is a real one?
Is it lack of other targets? Because I think that CA, Chezinu, gumshoe is a better target than stutters. Chezinu because I don't get the guy but it seems you guys know wtf he is doing, but to me he is afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:04 GMT
#2981
Well, replace CA with SnB.
I don't know why but I can't shake this feeling CA is going to come in with a superb post. He is currently not voting and he has to vote or he gets modkilled.

CA please dazzle us!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:26 GMT
#2990
Maju: johnnywup, Ace, geript, CA
geript: Wos, Maju,
Austin: alaksalam, SnB
Stutters: Gumshoe
Z-BosoN: Onegu, Chezinu
Chzinu: Sentinel

This is what it is for now I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:34 GMT
#2991
I am willing to vote on geript, Austin, CA, gumshoe, Chezinu. In that order.
Day 4:
MG if the nuke is fake
Stutters if the nuke is real

It sucks that we can only kill 1 guy a day. That's really stupid imo and makes this game pretty slow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:53 GMT
#2998
I also made a post about geript this morning and now that I read WoS his post I see we think the same. Only WoS makes a good point with wasting lynches.

#Vote: Geript


Unless Geript comes in here and explains this circlejerk around MG. Or apologizes for this nonsense I don't understand how this can be town play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 15:54 GMT
#2999
On July 15 2013 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
this one?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=418049&currentpage=139#2767
1 question though, why not just let the nuke land on jampi?

jampi could be scum and with the nuke landing on jampi, jampi could become SUPERSCUM.

These are geripts his words.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 17:46 GMT
#3051
@WaveofShadow Are you staying on geript or not? If not where are you going? I think I will follow you...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 18:15 GMT
#3066
On July 15 2013 02:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:46 Koshi wrote:
@WaveofShadow Are you staying on geript or not? If not where are you going? I think I will follow you...

There are a few options I see open to me atm. I would switch within reason but of today's 'popular' topics I will not be voting for MG, Austin, or CA.

Right now I am staying on Geript. If we a lot of trouble consolidating I would feel comfortable voting Gumshoe. I would really like to see what Ace is going to be doing with his vote today, because as of now he is still on MG.

Ok thank you. You are seeing this game exactly like I am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 18:30 GMT
#3070
Z-Boson. Are you fucking blind? GUMSHOE IS THERE AS WELL
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 18:31 GMT
#3072
And not voting for MG is a touching point as well.

I see why you and geript are good friends.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 18:45 GMT
#3078
On July 15 2013 03:33 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 03:30 Koshi wrote:
Z-Boson. Are you fucking blind? GUMSHOE IS THERE AS WELL


Are you fucking dumb? You're ok with lynching CA and Austin, while he isn't.
Wtf is your problem? Play nice, dude

You say that we only agree on Geript, while we also agree on not killing MG (which is rare) and that gumshoe is an option as well. I have also said 1684567856444 times in this thread that I am pro Austin and the only reason that I want him lynched is because Xatalos said so. CA is CA and I don't really want him lynched but I wouldn't mind.
Fucking hell.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 19:58 GMT
#3114
SnB is not on my radar but if you guys know him from other games then he is fine for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 14 2013 22:00 GMT
#3252
Yay for midnight!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 16:56 GMT
#3341
On July 16 2013 01:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 01:31 Onegu wrote:
Nuke deadline passed suprised none launched.


No it hasn't, we have over 24 hours left.

It is night atm. 5 hours till day.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 18:20 GMT
#3348
Here is my mindset atm, it is bad formatted but if you have questions ask me.
Only geript looks really bad in my book. All the others look 50% bad, but then really everybody except maybe WoS, johnywup, sentinel and I would also say Austin. Some people look bad because afkish.
I like the theory of Austin on Vayne being the silent nuker tbh. I also like the analysis Austin did on Vayne his voting pattern. I dislike Z-BosoN his relation to geript. Can't understand how geript is green suddenly when they have been putting each other in the gray area before Day 3. For some reason I believe Stutters, I think that he is indeed a toy factory. Ace is not the leader I expected, when he comes in he makes a lot of sense, but he is very limited. CA and Chezinu are useless. CA lost all my support, it sucks we cant nuke him, because he could be easily a wasted lynch. Chezinu even stopped making funny posts. MG was before my time, I saw him make 2(?) posts in the last 100 hours, he says he is not scum. Onegu seems like a capable player, I expect something from him. Oats is also a lot afk, but Oats is considered town, but I would like to see him more active. SnB is not putting enough time in this game, he could be scum very easily.

I think that is everybody. So my top 3 scums:
1) Geript
2) SnB
3) VA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 18:24 GMT
#3349
Alakaslam looks scummy in the evening night. I forgot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.