• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 05:29 GMT
#2091
On July 11 2013 14:28 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From Artanis[Xp]:
Your Nuclear Facility has been raided by a War Protestor. It has been destroyed and will not produce any nukes.

LOL WTF? This is very interesting.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 05:39 GMT
#2096
I have a question. If anyone can answer please do.

Do you think the ability to launch radiation nukes is alignment indicative? If so, which alignment do you think they would be on?

This is pretty critical to what I'm about to post soon, so if anyone can give me some input, it would be much appreciated.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 05:53 GMT
#2099
On July 11 2013 14:51 Onegu wrote:
Sorry I have been in a pain med coma the last day and a half, first I will be active and am sorry. Second I do not have a radiation nuke. Third I have left enough breadcrumbs for people to figure out my role not sure how you havent. I think only scum have radiation nukes since no town have claimed them and xata looks town at this point from most peoples persective. I also believe that radiation nukes are silent because it says in the role pm we do not know when we are infected. I visited Xata last night.

Oh great, Onegu just claimed.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:00 GMT
#2101
On July 11 2013 14:51 Onegu wrote:
Sorry I have been in a pain med coma the last day and a half, first I will be active and am sorry. Second I do not have a radiation nuke. Third I have left enough breadcrumbs for people to figure out my role not sure how you havent. I think only scum have radiation nukes since no town have claimed them and xata looks town at this point from most peoples persective. I also believe that radiation nukes are silent because it says in the role pm we do not know when we are infected. I visited Xata last night.

If you don't launch radiation nukes, what do you do? Do you clear infections? If so, why would you visit Xata? I am extremely confused about your role, Onegu. You need to clarify exactly what it is isntead of being so wishy-washy. Can you post your role pm please?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:02 GMT
#2105
On July 11 2013 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Pfffft... Well kind of scratch that^^, kind of "hey toldyabro!!!!"

Bah! I just find it so unlikely he flips scum 3 games in a row XD I am back to null. Dang it!

Are you serious? His roleclaim doesn't make any sense. What do you think his role is supposed to do and why would you assume he is town automatically? Let's analyze this shit!
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:02 GMT
#2107
On July 11 2013 15:02 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 14:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Pfffft... Well kind of scratch that^^, kind of "hey toldyabro!!!!"

Bah! I just find it so unlikely he flips scum 3 games in a row XD I am back to null. Dang it!

Are you serious? His roleclaim doesn't make any sense. What do you think his role is supposed to do and why would you assume he is town automatically? Let's analyze this shit!

Ok, ignore that post^.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:03 GMT
#2108
On July 11 2013 15:02 Onegu wrote:
If I visit xata and I am infected and he isnt we will both be infected night 2

Got it, thanks.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:04 GMT
#2110
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Do Not Nuke Alakaslam Or Onegu
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:09 GMT
#2115
On July 11 2013 15:08 Alakaslam wrote:
ROBL Onegu man, nice to finally be able to do this even though you not town yet
ALLIED WITH ONEGU!

Nah, he's almost confirmed town at this point. All of his posts are consistent with his claim. Unless he was planning to claim this until early Day 1, I don't see him lying about this.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:11 GMT
#2116
As a side note, these past few pages are starting to feel like our last Newbie game. :D
Ah, the nostalgia is making me choke up. Don't look at me!

hides face, embarrassed
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 06:43 GMT
#2127
On July 11 2013 15:25 MajuGarzett wrote:
So 2 people want me to nuke jampi. I'm fine with doing that though I do want more input since some people posting haven't responded. I want to nuke VA. Please give opinions. I'm also okay with nuking any of the lurkers if that's what's wanted. I'll probably launch the nuke in 2 hours.

As much as I want VA dead, I think jampi is the better nuke target. The lurkers are a bit more of a risk; I would advise against it.

Remember, Alakaslam is essentially confirmed town. His input should not be taken lightly because you know it is coming from a sincere source. Ask him what he thinks. (Also Onegu, if you want but I figured he hasn't really read much of the thread so...)
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 07:15 GMT
#2137
On July 11 2013 16:05 Chezinu wrote:
4. Stutters695
14. Strongandbig
15. Gumshoe
19. CaucasianAsian

5. Z-BosoN
6. Abenson ([UoN]Sentinel)
13. VayneAuthority
22. jampidampi

#support Chezinu
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:04 GMT
#2140
On July 11 2013 16:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 15:05 Onegu wrote:
I have the same role as xata thats why I posted about powerup from nukes when he said he was immune, the when he posted his role pm I said he was 100% town


Oh well, this explains some things. I buy this claim atm since your earlier posts indeed are consistent with the claim. Scumhunt and be more active from now on as well though. (Can you be infected without a radiation nuke? Didn't know that. If it's possible to be infected in the beginning, I should have visited someone as well.)

Also Alakaslam's claim feels genuine (considering all the breadcrumbing and stuff).

YES, Xatalos has awoken from his slumber! My question to you: Who would you target if you had a nuke right now?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:12 GMT
#2142
On July 11 2013 17:08 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 16:57 Xatalos wrote:
On July 11 2013 15:05 Onegu wrote:
I have the same role as xata thats why I posted about powerup from nukes when he said he was immune, the when he posted his role pm I said he was 100% town


Oh well, this explains some things. I buy this claim atm since your earlier posts indeed are consistent with the claim. Scumhunt and be more active from now on as well though. (Can you be infected without a radiation nuke? Didn't know that. If it's possible to be infected in the beginning, I should have visited someone as well.)

Also Alakaslam's claim feels genuine (considering all the breadcrumbing and stuff).



Just says we wont know when we are infected so I kinda figured the nukes would be silent, so I gave it a shot, you should def visit someone tonight though. I am eating lunch then will read the entire thread again and be more active.

I think you will be notified, but you might want to ask the host to make sure. I'm thinking you two should be visiting each other until you get the notification(assuming Artanis confirms).
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:18 GMT
#2144
On July 11 2013 17:15 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 17:12 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 11 2013 17:08 Onegu wrote:
On July 11 2013 16:57 Xatalos wrote:
On July 11 2013 15:05 Onegu wrote:
I have the same role as xata thats why I posted about powerup from nukes when he said he was immune, the when he posted his role pm I said he was 100% town


Oh well, this explains some things. I buy this claim atm since your earlier posts indeed are consistent with the claim. Scumhunt and be more active from now on as well though. (Can you be infected without a radiation nuke? Didn't know that. If it's possible to be infected in the beginning, I should have visited someone as well.)

Also Alakaslam's claim feels genuine (considering all the breadcrumbing and stuff).



Just says we wont know when we are infected so I kinda figured the nukes would be silent, so I gave it a shot, you should def visit someone tonight though. I am eating lunch then will read the entire thread again and be more active.

I think you will be notified, but you might want to ask the host to make sure. I'm thinking you two should be visiting each other until you get the notification(assuming Artanis confirms).


No it straight up says we wont be informed if we are infected.

Oh alright then. Well, if town can launch radiation nukes, please hit Xatalos/Onegu with them!
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:18 GMT
#2145
On July 11 2013 15:25 MajuGarzett wrote:
So 2 people want me to nuke jampi. I'm fine with doing that though I do want more input since some people posting haven't responded. I want to nuke VA. Please give opinions. I'm also okay with nuking any of the lurkers if that's what's wanted. I'll probably launch the nuke in 2 hours.

Maju's nuke is impending. The two hour interval Maju gave is almost at hand. We need your opinion Xatalos.

Who would you rather see nuked: jampidampi or VayneAuthority?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:20 GMT
#2147
AHHH PICK ONE, QUICK!
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:22 GMT
#2148
@Maju
Please nuke jampidampi. I will be forced to look at you very closely if you choose Vayne. jampidampi has not even posted in the past 24 hours. He is a perfect vigi shot. I would rather engage in some meaningful conversation with Vayne than just outright vigi him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:55 GMT
#2153
On July 11 2013 09:59 Ace wrote:
well it is the way it is. I'm also going to probably nuke someone before I die since I got a PM stating I received a nuke. Right now I want to target one of the lurkers. In the event you or Xalatos (if he is town) go down this will become a lurkfest.


I would just like to say that Ace's post claiming he "received" a nuke sounds like bullshit to me.

On July 11 2013 14:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
Original Message From marvellosity:
You are a Russian Technician! Working for the motherland, you produce one nuke per two cycles. You may PM me to whom you would like to give the nuke. Your first nuke will be done on night 2.

Both OriginalName and Alakaslam have provided us with very similar roles that both state that they can give out nukes but only on night 2. Ace is saying he received a nuke on night 1. I find this highly unlikely. Ace is probably lying, making me believe he is scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 11 2013 08:57 GMT
#2154
I'm going to sleep, but I'll try to get around and post in the morning. Pressure Ace while I'm gone. Force him to launch that "nuke", but make sure he doesn't decide where it goes. If he launches it somewhere we don't want it to go OR if he refuses to launch it at all, LYNCH HIS ASS
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 563
Larva 473
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g8700
WinterStarcraft434
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Rush1351
• Lourlo1077
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 54m
INu's Battles
5h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.