• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 08:54 GMT
#889
On July 08 2013 17:38 MajuGarzett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 17:20 Alakaslam wrote:
MajuGarzett, tunnel much, hmm?

On Onegu? His vote switch seemed to fit with my read, it would be dumb not to point it out. What would be the point in not highlighting evidence? And it seemed the most relevant topic in the thread at the time.

Oh and yes and suits me. If anyone else has a bone to pick they can have at it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 09:03 GMT
#891
Yeah. I am inclined to agree again, and also because I know he has been right in a way I found eerily accurate.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 16:30 GMT
#994
On July 09 2013 01:26 Z-BosoN wrote:
I won't dig too much into meapak right now, his filter seems ok.

One thing that is bothering me a LOT is Alakaslams posting. He pummels me asking for more quality from a few posts of mine yesterday, is pretty oppressive on my "17%" joke, complaining that most of the thread is fluff:


Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 09:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Two posts above yours, and his activity asking questions. But mostly, two posts above yours.

Was good enough for me. Glad your activity is spiking.

No comment on your 17% bs, reading this game you should know there is 10x more fluff than is desirable. I am watching you too, and I'll say it for you: OMGIS!!!


Yet his own posting quality is very fluffy. He isn't trying to steer discussion anywhere that is useful. Anyone familiar with his playstyle feels like commenting?

I am very familiar with it.

Here is everything not contained in this game.

The OMGIS manifesto, again

Lose shit meter: 47%. Calmed down a lot since it's morning :D
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 16:31 GMT
#996
Ebwop: LS meter at the time of 17% not joke was 110%
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 17:49 GMT
#1101
On July 09 2013 02:43 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:40 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:38 Xatalos wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:33 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:31 Xatalos wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:11 Ace wrote:
That was a stupid decision WoS.


Less stupid than no-lynching today Ace... In fact, infinitely less stupid. A beacon of brilliance compared to your ideas.


I've never advocated no lynching. Stop saying that.


Lynching someone who was going to die anyways = no-lynch. It's simple logic. How can you refute that?


It is not a no lynch. Read what I said again. If we can't come to a consensus - vote on the person getting nuked.

Here is a question. If I'm advocating a No lynch who was I trying to save from dying?


Chezinu? Dandel Ion? They seem to be somewhat even atm so it's possible that you're scum with one of them and wanted to ensure that nobody got lynched.

Well he kind of voted Chezinu in the past.

Chezinu, Chezinu.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 17:50 GMT
#1103
Ebwop: ninja'd by the man hisself anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 17:53 GMT
#1106
Just voted Dandel. I have sheeped but Ghost_403 can wait, I am uncomfortable lynching Chezinu just yet and it is between him and Dandel.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 17:57 GMT
#1109
On July 09 2013 02:51 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:34 Xatalos wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:30 strongandbig wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:25 Z-BosoN wrote:
Ace, how is "not calling you "probably town" taking things way too far?

cause he town


Name your top scumreads and reasons for them now that you're finally here.


umm, idk. lets look at the playerlist for a second and cross-reference with my emotional impressions...




okay

vayne authority cause of the thing with the xatalos nuke but more importantly cause hes got two pages of filter and none of it is really interesting or relevant except for attackign caucasianasian's drunk post, plus the old timey favorite scum line
Show nested quote +
"Even if johnny does flip town, there's been a lot of decent discussion on it so it gives us a bit to work with as a day 1 lynch."


apparently people think gumshoe is town, why is that? i still think he was nuke fishing and has a role that gains power when he gets nuked.

who was the guy with a name that was kind of like geript who was just absolutely terrible? marv do you remember who i am talking about? he was in a couple games last year while i was in switzerland

what about oatsmaster being scum? his antinuke target on xatalos is very poorly explained and he justifies it by saying that he thinks its more likely that chezinu is scum than jhonnywups rather than saying anything about the target. like, seriously? you nuke someone cause you think they're scum, you save someone cause you think theyre town, and maphack_z looked way more townie than xatalos


... Wow this is true, that would be a great way for town cred and pushing agenda all in one post!

Just one question........

.... What scum role has that power, and why save either townie? Is the cred really worth it?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 17:59 GMT
#1111
Also I am down for a Vayne lynch, but only if it were to surpass chez.
Otherwise here I am on Dandel Ion.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 18:12 GMT
#1121
Nirvana Gabo, what are those quick reads? Oh, and... ?

+ Show Spoiler +
а Иван Маркович не будет сотрудничать сегодня. что неудача, это может занять в два раза дольше. Этот парень заставит меня сойти с ума, если он не сложится в ближайшее время.


I swear the contents in the spoiler are spoilered for a reason.

Shed a tear for NG, I don't think WoS was stupid as at that time it made more sense.

pointing out town mistakes can be scummy. However, I don't think Ace is scum. Mind=blown and I need to get back to work.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 18:17 GMT
#1123
On July 09 2013 03:14 austinmcc wrote:
Can people please stop posting in foreign languages? The rules in the OP don't forbid it, but most games now come with a "don't encrypt" warning, and some past game involved people speaking in a foreign language as a form of soft-encryption.

Especially when we're converting things like "Chezinu" to other languages, there's no reason to bother doing that and it just makes things more complicated than they need to be.

Ok. I will stop 100%.

Will put "Russian <whatever the hell I would have said>". Actually posting it in Russian was only mildly important to me, and none of this is role required, so at the cost of being detrimental to town it isn't worth it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 19:49 GMT
#1208
Oh hi Dandel! Good timing, I only get a little of post lunch looking.

I like what you have done.

Please continue!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 19:52 GMT
#1213
By the way CaucasianAsian is new? How awesome, will he join newbies?

This helps me a bit, I just assumed he was a vet :p
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 19:53 GMT
#1215
On July 09 2013 04:51 FirmTofu wrote:
Dandel Ion is looking more and more like an easy scum misdirect.

Scum Thought Process: Let's find the one townie that is lurking and easy to lynch; that way no one will scumhunt and we can shift pressure off of us.


Yes, this is why I un voted.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 20:02 GMT
#1221
On July 09 2013 04:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 04:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Can we look at Vayne please? He still has not responded to my accusations.

Link 1
Link 2


your job is to convince others I am scum, why do you want me to respond 0o

I read it and it's all fine and dandy but you just don't know my playstyle. It's fine.

I don't think anyone knows your playstyle.
That's why you get lynched every game as town.


I've been lynched once ever and that was because everyone sheeped marv for no reason when most of the thread even had townreads on me. I wasn't even there to defend myself so I have basically never been mislynched. I don't see how that is every game LOL

Oh I forgot you weren't lynched in I Swear.

Oh yeah, I did read I swear, that is where Vayne came from, and oats!

Yeah oats was bugging BH and you were turning everyone off with gravity man- and I was given joy by this...

Eh... Sorry about that. But man I forget fast. Maybe Ace was sorta right.

Russian <sigh... I don't even know who are my comrades, and who is my mortal enemy. We are to damn close to foreign shores here... My whole livelihood is a bunch of confusion-fu. And those Chinese, I don't know what to make of them. Why are there so many Chinese here... Are they spies?>
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 20:22 GMT
#1238
On July 09 2013 05:07 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 05:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Can we look at Vayne please? He still has not responded to my accusations.

Link 1
Link 2


your job is to convince others I am scum, why do you want me to respond 0o

I read it and it's all fine and dandy but you just don't know my playstyle. It's fine.

I don't think anyone knows your playstyle.
That's why you get lynched every game as town.


I've been lynched once ever and that was because everyone sheeped marv for no reason when most of the thread even had townreads on me. I wasn't even there to defend myself so I have basically never been mislynched. I don't see how that is every game LOL

Oh I forgot you weren't lynched in I Swear.

Oh yeah, I did read I swear, that is where Vayne came from, and oats!

Yeah oats was bugging BH and you were turning everyone off with gravity man- and I was given joy by this...

Eh... Sorry about that. But man I forget fast. Maybe Ace was sorta right.

Russian <sigh... I don't even know who are my comrades, and who is my mortal enemy. We are to damn close to foreign shores here... My whole livelihood is a bunch of confusion-fu. And those Chinese, I don't know what to make of them. Why are there so many Chinese here... Are they spies?>

Don't worry, you have an alliance with me.

Good to know, I'll forward that to the poor guy. He has high regard for you!

He has had to return to work, as I must also do.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 21:03 GMT
#1288
Not much time I am backing off this one, I want to hear from Ace so badly now!

I really had a strong gut reaction. Xatalos, and OriginalName's impending lynch here, I don't like it- doesn't feel right.

I also agree with Austincc. I am voting with my read, not the bandwagon that has risen even faster and scarier than the last.

See the vote thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 21:04 GMT
#1290
On July 09 2013 06:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
I also think its hialrious that so many people are so sure DI wagon is a mislynch yet clearly a wagon that pops up with 2h to go that everybody jumps on isn't.

Lol.

Ha! My ninja thinks alike :D

So I don't feel so noobish for a min
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 21:08 GMT
#1298
On July 09 2013 06:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Too bad that besides Chezinu i think everyone voting for ON are town.

ALASKASLAM: EXPLAIN YOUR VOTING BEHAVIOUR IMMEDIATELY!

I do not see any benefit to town for me to explain that. In the further interest of town, I refuse.

I do not see my own survival a more important than doing all I can to benefit town. I will not vote OriginalName, and will vote Vayne. I am sorry, and I'm pretty sure ON will be lynched anyway.

Scum are not the only informed folk, and I am not informed, and I'm not making sense so that is all I will say.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 08 2013 21:14 GMT
#1306
On July 09 2013 06:07 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 05:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 09 2013 05:43 TanGeng wrote:
Ok now 9 for ON and 8 for Dandel

And what's your stance on this lynch?


My stance on this lynch is let ON calm down and give a counterargument. There's just huge bandwagoning at the moment.

At first examination ON's blue role is ridiculous but it actually falls inline with the amount of power that other blue roles have for example Chezinu/johnnywup Day 1 nukes are more mayhem roles. While Xatalos's must be nuked and become radiation infector is a latent one that may never be triggered. The other ones, one redirect (hidden) and single shoot down (Oatsmaster) are far more powerful. (We also apparently have the tried and true Medic in NG.) I see ON's claim in line with Xatalos's.

It's marginal role but the claim is well within the realm of possibilities.

Here rayn, see this game will teach me how to talk this good.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 19m
OSC
12h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.