• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9837 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 19:15 GMT
#1752
I cant believe how long this rayn thing has gone on. If I didn't know better its just scum talking to each other and completely shutting down all discussion but that is not the correct answer.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 19:16 GMT
#1754
On July 10 2013 04:14 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 22:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
We should probably give this rayn thing a rest for a bit as its killing discussion before the night post. People that have a chance to die should really throw out some reads/cases before they are gone.

I really need people's opinions on these three men, as I think they are all scum.

gumshoe, ghost, onegu

They don't have time to post anything meaningful in the thread but are able to show up last second and ninjavote for ON? Especially gumshoe who I know is much more capable than this.


VA jumping in the middle of a meaningful interesting discussion to tell everyone to stop it and spout some nonsense about random lurkers. He scum yo


it isn't meaningful or interesting. They aren't random lurkers, they are ones that shifted their vote ON last second without talking in the thread or anything.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 22:05 GMT
#1828
Oh so I wasn't the only one, thank god
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 22:09 GMT
#1834
On July 10 2013 07:08 Xatalos wrote:
Two kills? So scum got a Vigi or something? I dearly hope that one of those wasn't a town kill....

I'm really surprised by rayn though since he was getting a lot of flak tonight. And especially that I live still. Well, it's a relief I guess.


He was pretty clearly town after all he did the first day. Since roulette I have become much better at understanding his motives.
We just have to decide if these dudes were right with their conspiracy theory or if scum is just trying to throw us off
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 22:11 GMT
#1839
I dont mind dying if that means people actually take my reads seriously when im confirmed town. I'm good at reads but I lack the pull to get people lynched so yea just nuke me lawl
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 22:22 GMT
#1848
I'd say pretty much everyone posting right now is town. Scum waiting to see what town thinks then they will start cropping up later to alter opinions. I did a 360 on my johnny read and hope I don't regret it later.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 22:28 GMT
#1853
On July 10 2013 07:27 austinmcc wrote:
A 180 or a 360?


360. Taking a fresh approach to him, definitely not confirmed town by any means
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 22:30 GMT
#1855
On July 10 2013 07:27 johnnywup wrote:
What changed your mind about me?


Probably the most important talking point is your nuking of Tang. He was by no means a popular nuke choice and I feel it was genuine in how you approached it, nuking your own scumread instead of town sentiment.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 10 2013 16:17 GMT
#1937
whats worse is that the other 2 replacements have showed but no word on xig xag yet, probably has to read the scum qt before the thread lawl
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 10 2013 16:24 GMT
#1940
oh and maju I am pretty sure is scum after reading his filter, doesn't form any original reads, doesn't give reasons for why people are town, scummy response to the rayn thing etc. it's pretty bad. Of the 4 people rayn set out this is the only one I feel comfortable sheeping.

Dandel or maju today for me, gonna start a wagon on maju and see what happens

##vote: majugarzett
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 10 2013 20:52 GMT
#1970
The difference between us being that I welcome death while you only fear it
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 01:45 GMT
#2028
get rid of Majugarzett ace so we can analyze the votes halfway through the day, he's a good target.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 01:53 GMT
#2030
On July 11 2013 10:50 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 10:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
get rid of Majugarzett ace so we can analyze the votes halfway through the day, he's a good target.
How would you interpret the votes if Maju is town? Scum?


if he scum people voting for other shit right now are fairly suspicious

if he town, pretty worthless info. Being wrong aint scummy
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 01:59 GMT
#2036
On July 11 2013 10:55 austinmcc wrote:
Also, given that nukes go off at the end of the day, I don't think they're good for getting stuff to analyze halfway through. (I completely brain farted on that a moment ago)


yea I forgot too, sucks.

The good news is that a nuke at the end of the day still tells us the same story, we just have to put in a little more effort to follow the voting before/after the nuke.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 02:06 GMT
#2043
On July 11 2013 10:59 austinmcc wrote:
Currently not voting Maju are... Tofu, Oats, austinmcc, sentinel, Chezinu. If we determined right now that maju was scum, and that list of five people became fairly suspicious to you, who comes out looking incredibly incredibly scummy to you (/w reasoning if you would) and who looks bad for the vote, but probably isn't scum and just happened to not be voting Maju?


If oats is scum then well played, he's been saving my town reads all day. Will deal with him at lylo if I have to.

Tofu is null he could go either way for me, He has reads and is contributing though so I like that he's actively participating and not hiding in the shadows when it's pretty easy to do so this game.

you, no comment. Others seem to understand your play better than I do so ill leave it to them

sentinel just joined in for Abenson who was pretty fucking scummy, must watch. He just voted for maju and nuked xig so we will have great info after today on him.

Chezinu lol

If maju flips scum The one that looks the worst in this group is probably you/tofu to be honest.

You, because apparently you have a lot of scum traits going for you from the input of people that have played with you and you seem to actively be trying to get into my head which isn't necesarily very townie, its more of a manipulatory way of seeing if I am a threat to you or not.

Tofu because he's been pushing weird lynches all game and not really contributing to the flow of the game at all. He's not giving us any info to work with, he's just tossing his vote around which has produced scum in the past.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 02:18 GMT
#2048
On July 11 2013 11:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 11:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 11 2013 10:59 austinmcc wrote:
Currently not voting Maju are... Tofu, Oats, austinmcc, sentinel, Chezinu. If we determined right now that maju was scum, and that list of five people became fairly suspicious to you, who comes out looking incredibly incredibly scummy to you (/w reasoning if you would) and who looks bad for the vote, but probably isn't scum and just happened to not be voting Maju?


If oats is scum then well played, he's been saving my town reads all day. Will deal with him at lylo if I have to.

Scum try to save lynchable town all the time. Him saving town doesn't automatically make him town. You should know this.


Ace isn't gonna get lynched. He's only dying to a nuke or night kill. Theres like 15 lurkers in this game and he's actively giving us info to work with, how would he get lynched? lol
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 02:22 GMT
#2051
you quoted a post talking about oats saving ace sorry if I don't speak hurpadurp
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 02:23 GMT
#2052
I'm being nice but ill gladly go back into asshole doucher mode if you want.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 03:30 GMT
#2062
On July 11 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 11:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 11 2013 10:59 austinmcc wrote:
Currently not voting Maju are... Tofu, Oats, austinmcc, sentinel, Chezinu. If we determined right now that maju was scum, and that list of five people became fairly suspicious to you, who comes out looking incredibly incredibly scummy to you (/w reasoning if you would) and who looks bad for the vote, but probably isn't scum and just happened to not be voting Maju?


If oats is scum then well played, he's been saving my town reads all day. Will deal with him at lylo if I have to.

(1)Tofu is null he could go either way for me, He has reads and is contributing though so I like that he's actively participating and not hiding in the shadows when it's pretty easy to do so this game.

you, no comment. Others seem to understand your play better than I do so ill leave it to them

sentinel just joined in for Abenson who was pretty fucking scummy, must watch. He just voted for maju and nuked xig so we will have great info after today on him.

Chezinu lol

(2)If maju flips scum The one that looks the worst in this group is probably you/tofu to be honest.

You, because apparently you have a lot of scum traits going for you from the input of people that have played with you and you seem to actively be trying to get into my head which isn't necesarily very townie, its more of a manipulatory way of seeing if I am a threat to you or not.

(3)Tofu because he's been pushing weird lynches all game and not really contributing to the flow of the game at all. He's not giving us any info to work with, he's just tossing his vote around which has produced scum in the past.

Before I get back to reading the thread, I would like to address this scummy post.

I have numbered and bolded the relevant statements so it is easier for you to see.
(1) He claims I am null to him.
(2) He says that I somehow look bad if maju flips scum, implying that his death would tell something about me.
(3) In his explanation of why, he fails to speak about anything that relates Maju to me and says I am scummy based on points that should have been addressed in (1) itself.

He effectively contradicted himself within his own post while simultaneously failing to justify why I would appear scummy if maju flips scum.

Thank you Vayne, for further justifying my scum read on you.


You don't need any justification anyway, you're going to tunnel me until I flip green. No point arguing with players like you. If you are actually town we can talk about this in endgame.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 11 2013 03:36 GMT
#2065
On July 11 2013 12:34 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 12:30 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 11 2013 12:25 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 11 2013 11:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 11 2013 10:59 austinmcc wrote:
Currently not voting Maju are... Tofu, Oats, austinmcc, sentinel, Chezinu. If we determined right now that maju was scum, and that list of five people became fairly suspicious to you, who comes out looking incredibly incredibly scummy to you (/w reasoning if you would) and who looks bad for the vote, but probably isn't scum and just happened to not be voting Maju?


If oats is scum then well played, he's been saving my town reads all day. Will deal with him at lylo if I have to.

(1)Tofu is null he could go either way for me, He has reads and is contributing though so I like that he's actively participating and not hiding in the shadows when it's pretty easy to do so this game.

you, no comment. Others seem to understand your play better than I do so ill leave it to them

sentinel just joined in for Abenson who was pretty fucking scummy, must watch. He just voted for maju and nuked xig so we will have great info after today on him.

Chezinu lol

(2)If maju flips scum The one that looks the worst in this group is probably you/tofu to be honest.

You, because apparently you have a lot of scum traits going for you from the input of people that have played with you and you seem to actively be trying to get into my head which isn't necesarily very townie, its more of a manipulatory way of seeing if I am a threat to you or not.

(3)Tofu because he's been pushing weird lynches all game and not really contributing to the flow of the game at all. He's not giving us any info to work with, he's just tossing his vote around which has produced scum in the past.

Before I get back to reading the thread, I would like to address this scummy post.

I have numbered and bolded the relevant statements so it is easier for you to see.
(1) He claims I am null to him.
(2) He says that I somehow look bad if maju flips scum, implying that his death would tell something about me.
(3) In his explanation of why, he fails to speak about anything that relates Maju to me and says I am scummy based on points that should have been addressed in (1) itself.

He effectively contradicted himself within his own post while simultaneously failing to justify why I would appear scummy if maju flips scum.

Thank you Vayne, for further justifying my scum read on you.


You don't need any justification anyway, you're going to tunnel me until I flip green. No point arguing with players like you. If you are actually town we can talk about this in endgame.

I didn't tunnel many of the players I accused. You are the exception because you actually appear scummy and I have strong arguments that make a solid case against you. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge these points either makes you 1) A bad town player or 2) A bad scum player.

Let's play the game, not just keep saying, "You'll never stop voting me, so there's no point in defending myself."

I can always be convinced otherwise, but you aren't helping your case right now.


You've had 3 reads this game and one of them is dead as the doctor, the other is me and WoS. The fact you are talking about bad play when you have remained static the entire game is laughable. You are not assimilating any new information from the game.

Let me ask how you'll feel when I flip green? Who will you tunnel next after your 2 scumreads are both town?
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem287
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 287
IndyStarCraft 96
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54766
Shuttle 4975
BeSt 708
Horang2 557
actioN 303
Larva 245
Sexy 193
ggaemo 187
Soma 143
Mind 116
[ Show more ]
Last 104
Zeus 74
Aegong 68
hero 58
Killer 55
Hyun 55
Sea.KH 46
ToSsGirL 34
Dewaltoss 26
Bale 22
PianO 22
Rock 16
NaDa 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5371
qojqva2937
Dendi1510
420jenkins484
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3994
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1241
Liquid`Hasu804
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1542
B2W.Neo754
Beastyqt746
FrodaN604
Mlord480
byalli384
ArmadaUGS189
Hui .178
KnowMe134
QueenE81
Mew2King55
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3119
Other Games
• WagamamaTV206
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 18m
Replay Cast
7h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.