• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 13 2013 21:23 GMT
#2851
Right and you're wrong. I explained why I faked it the first time and have shared my full role PM. Now I'm just another VT but I have a fancy new name which is kinda sweet.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 03:51 GMT
#2865
Because he isn't town.

Spoiler alert, they probably knew it was a fake since they had a legit nuke maker who's role was only to give a nuke d2 so the fact that I offered one d1 probably typed them off.

Second part was at greipt
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 04:04 GMT
#2870
The game is always winnable unless it's the endgame post.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 13:11 GMT
#2953
Well the thread exploded again. That's good. Going to catch up real quick.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 14:15 GMT
#2967
On July 14 2013 13:53 Onegu wrote:
And his claim timeing is so random also, why claim then you are asking to have your factory blown up then and telling everyone it is fake takes away the info we gain.


First, I gave him the nuke because I was hoping he wasn't going to nuke someone he thought was scummy but not the obvious target. I can think of very few scenarios where scum would have nuked outside of MG but if there was anyone who could pull it off and not get lynched I'd pick Ace to do it. I didn't want to just toss it out there and hope scum slipped up since that should never happen in that position unless I'm missing something

@the quote above

It was in no way random. Multiple people had asked me to claim(if you're talking about the Chinese claim). If you're talking about the second claim I didn't want the lynch to leave someone that I'm almost certain is scum. If town thinks that my nuke is real we'd lynch someone else and let him get dealt with. Since it was already out there that I can make nukes in some capacity and scum know I'm telling the truth I assume they destroyed my shit (I think Austin is scum pending a reread so that would make sense that he destroyed it) there was no reason not to tell the full truth at that point.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 15:13 GMT
#2985
On July 14 2013 13:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 13:51 Ace wrote:
Stutters could be Town but only if the nuke is fake. If it really does kill Maju, then Stutters lied about his role. Lets just wait and see.


His role PM doesn't say anything about the nukes being duds or anything, just that you give fake shit to people that doesn't work. We already know he lied about his PM unless the role PM is very ambiguous, but with how specific others have been I HIGHLY doubt that


Think logically Vayne. What purpose would my role serve if all it did was tell someone they had a nuke they could fire via ##nuke: x and then didn't even launch. If anything that would just get whoever tried to fire lynched for "lying"about having a nuke. If I was scum there is literally 9 reason for me to claim such a role and as town it isn't a stretch to assume that them being told they received that nuke means they can fire it but won't actually do anything. If that's not the case I don't get this role at all and I'm glad it's gone now.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 15:18 GMT
#2987
On July 14 2013 14:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2013 14:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 14 2013 14:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 14 2013 13:51 Ace wrote:
Stutters could be Town but only if the nuke is fake. If it really does kill Maju, then Stutters lied about his role. Lets just wait and see.


His role PM doesn't say anything about the nukes being duds or anything, just that you give fake shit to people that doesn't work. We already know he lied about his PM unless the role PM is very ambiguous, but with how specific others have been I HIGHLY doubt that

dud = shit that doesn't work


no.

You are a Cheap Chinese.Nuke Manufacturer! You don't always make real nukes but you're pretty good at making them. Once per cycle, you may choose a nuke type and a player. That player will be told he received a nuke of that kind. The nuke won't always work but it will appear real regardless.

compare that to Toy Store, they are clearly different. One says that you can make a nuke that launches but might be a dud, while toy store only says it gave them a nuke in notifications but doesn't actually launch.

What are you trying to hide?

Where does it say it doesn't actually launch?
It says it doesn't work. That's pretty ambiguous but I take it to mean the same thing as being a dud.


Ok I will try to explain it

You are a Toy Store! You don't actually make real nukes but you're pretty good at making them look real. Once per cycle, you may choose a nuke type and a player. That player will be told he received a nuke of that kind.

The role ends at target player being told they received a nuke. thats it. You do not actually make real nukes.

You are a Cheap Chinese.Nuke Manufacturer! You don't always make real nukes but you're pretty good at making them. Once per cycle, you may choose a nuke type and a player. That player will be told he received a nuke of that kind. The nuke won't always work but it will appear real regardless.

Compare that to this. Choose nuke and player. Player will be told he received a nuke. NUKE WONT ALWAYS WORK BUT WILL APPEAR REAL.

see? that is the difference. One claim ends at the role PM, the other goes on to say that the nuke will actually appear as real in the thread.


I added the nuke won't always work part to try and keep the threat of the nuke actually blowing someone up alive. It should be pretty obvious what I adjusted considering i kept the format and the wording, only changing what made sense to show that the nuke could go off.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 15:50 GMT
#2997
On July 15 2013 00:34 Koshi wrote:
I am willing to vote on geript, Austin, CA, gumshoe, Chezinu. In that order.
Day 4:
MG if the nuke is fake
Stutters if the nuke is real

It sucks that we can only kill 1 guy a day. That's really stupid imo and makes this game pretty slow.

If for some reason the nuke goes off and it kills MG that means Ace lied about receiving a nuke and really received 2 or had one plus the one I gave him. Ideally in that case you'd lynch him over me but if it takes my flip to trade with a scum Ace so be it, I'll take that trade any day.

That said that's such a convoluted and unlikely scenario considering I think Ace is town, I'm really expecting it to just fizzle.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 16:35 GMT
#3007
I'm working an Austin case during downtime at work but he'd be my number 1 non-MG lynch.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 17:22 GMT
#3034
On July 15 2013 01:43 johnnywup wrote:
i thought s0lstice was nuked. broken game

oh yeah, unvote for now. I was liking an austin lynch a lot yesterday but he's been making a lot of good posts lately and aghhhhhhh. I don't know.

##unvote

His "good" posts consist of trying to get me lynched for lying about a role PM in a closed setup by comparing me to completely different roles.

His only other suggestion is that I'm the silent nuker since he raided me and there hasn't been one. Look where he blatantly contradicts himself in that same post.

"I don't think the silent nukes can come from a super inactive player"

yet "I'm still near-convinced that stutters is lying about his role PM. I cannot explain the lack of silent nuke today beyond stutters being the silent nuker."

These aren't contributions, he's pushing a mislynch on setup speculation when countless games have proved that's not reliable in anything but an open setup (Les Mis and Basterd to name two recent ones I've played in).

Austin isn't dumb, thus I'm inclined to believe he's scum
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 17:28 GMT
#3040
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 17:59 GMT
#3059
On July 15 2013 02:58 johnnywup wrote:
I'm not convinced. The fact that mods didn't answer your question isn't a fucking scumtell -.-

That's not but his filter is.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 18:03 GMT
#3061
Austin who do you want to lynch? Still me?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 18:45 GMT
#3077
Who do you want to lynch most Austin?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:08 GMT
#3081
##unvote
##vote: Austin
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:32 GMT
#3093
Z-bos how is shooting down a nuke on a town risky? A scum life is worth like 4 town generally(unless it's something like the by letting him die it gives them an endgame quicker.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:37 GMT
#3099
I'll dive Onegu/SnB real quick when I get a chance at work. If we aren't doing Austin I can dig that.

Ace just to confirm you only received 1 nuke d2 right?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 19:55 GMT
#3111
Haven't read Onegu yet but just based off of SnB I can almost guarantee I'd be more in favor of SnB unless I catch something major.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 20:31 GMT
#3130
Eh we can deal with Austin later. I'm in on a SnB lynch.

##unvote
##vote SnB
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:18 GMT
#3172
On July 15 2013 06:08 geript wrote:
Also, @Stutters... Don't you think Austin is scum... Why are you voting with him on SnB?

Because I'm having a hard time reconciling the four immunes all being town and this wouldn't be an unreasonable bus.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1026
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech130
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46932
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1180
EffOrt 1001
Hyuk 631
Soma 606
BeSt 519
Shuttle 510
Mini 487
Light 428
[ Show more ]
Larva 348
ZerO 196
Rush 189
Leta 90
firebathero 82
Mong 76
Sea.KH 69
Snow 59
910 57
Pusan 53
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 35
Aegong 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
Yoon 22
Shine 19
Liquid`Ret 18
Rock 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7951
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1516
Khaldor1127
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt551
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS115
KnowMe111
Mew2King81
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 30
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3757
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 48m
Online Event
19h 48m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.