• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:39 GMT
#3363
On July 16 2013 04:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.


I contributed a lot to this game unlike roulette (except endgame where I sealed the victory with avoiding my mislynch)

I have written quite a lot on this game so no im not lazy at all here


Every he in that paragraph is meant to be SnB, not you
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 20:10 GMT
#3370
On July 16 2013 04:51 geript wrote:
Thanks, but it's not my birthday. I never give online sites my actual date or year of birth for security reasons.


Then how do you recover your info?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 21:35 GMT
#3401
On July 16 2013 06:24 johnnywup wrote:
Sentinel, if you're here, I'd like to hear your reads because I think it's likely you will die tonight due to you being probably town


I shall post them as close as I can to the deadline
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 21:59 GMT
#3427
Scumreads

Stutters695
Austinmcc
Chezinu
MajuGarzett
Oatsmaster


Lynch pls
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 22:05 GMT
#3438
Finally

##Nuke: austinmcc
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 22:35 GMT
#3447
On July 16 2013 07:12 johnnywup wrote:
those NK picks read "you guys are terrible" to me. They're taunting us -.-

there's no reason sentinel should be alive right now imo. should i be worried? was that a bus nuke? it was likely xigxag was going to be lynched anyways


Keep dreaming, I may be useless but I'm sure as hell not scum

##Vote: Maju obviously
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 22:38 GMT
#3450
On July 16 2013 07:37 johnnywup wrote:
so uh, how did you have that nuke again?


On July 16 2013 07:01 marvellosity wrote:
New nuclear weapons have been produced and disseminated to world players!
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 22:46 GMT
#3452
On July 16 2013 07:41 johnnywup wrote:
wait, world players? so like, if I'm from a country? does that mean I have a nuke too?


Hell if I know.

I'm Barrack Obama and I get one American nuke as a result.

Maybe NK technicians get North Korean nukes which act the same way their old nukes did.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 22:59 GMT
#3460
On July 16 2013 07:49 johnnywup wrote:
and did they really spell barack wrong lol


Artanis is from NL so maybe it's him, I don't mind ;P
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 23:47 GMT
#3471
On July 16 2013 08:45 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 08:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
They're totally both scum

what? who are? geript and maju? because that would make no sense


I say let the nuke fall. I feel like this is some sort of elaborate bus.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 16 2013 00:48 GMT
#3501
On July 16 2013 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Let everyone die imo.


I agree with this.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 16 2013 21:48 GMT
#3631
On July 17 2013 01:59 Stutters695 wrote:
Sentinel I have a question for you.

You said I was your top nuke target yet hours later you nuked Austin. What gives?

Because I want you to ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS before you die.

On July 15 2013 02:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:28 Stutters695 wrote:
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.


Where at? Does this mean you know about the types of nukes now?

On July 15 2013 07:56 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:

I want both these questions answered please.

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 16 2013 21:53 GMT
#3632
"I answered what you're saying I didn't" refers to this post:

On July 15 2013 01:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 01:51 strongandbig wrote:
I'm down to lynch geript for using his defense on jampi, but I'd rather lynch Austin.

I don't understand why stutters would have given ace the nuke, then told us it was fake, if it was actually real and stutters is scum. That whole concept just doesn't really compute for me, what action would he have been trying to induce by the lie.

If people really think Maju is scum then I don't think it makes sense to let the nuke land "just in case" stutters was lying and it's real. If you think Maju is scum, lynch him. Then lynch stutters if you think him lying about his role is a scum tell. But we know he lied about his role at least once, how does it make a difference if he lied a second time and the first time was actually the true one.


What if he lied both times? He never answered the question about how he got PM'ed "types of nukes" but never bothered to ask what types there are.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 16 2013 23:33 GMT
#3651
I demand a video if that is the case.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 17 2013 02:23 GMT
#3659
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.


Why not?

This was my exact rationale for using my first nuke
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 18 2013 00:23 GMT
#3871
Excellent.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 18 2013 21:45 GMT
#3927
On July 19 2013 04:04 geript wrote:
Ok, since I'm going to die. You guys need to lynch Chez tomorrow. Just trust me on this, it's like the right play. I haven't seen any good reads from him. Hell he's barely providing reads whatsoever. He's not doing much other than trolling. The combination of not pushing good wagons, not providing good reads and solely trolling is pretty scummy especially since that's essentially Chez's scum meta (or at least as much of it as I know).

That said, I still think Stutters has a great shot for 3p. Chez is likely a scum aligned toy factory or something similar imo. I think the plan was to have Chez shoot a town target D1 and have Oats defend a fake shot for town cred.

For right now, I'd ignore CA. Onegu is looking rather scummy to me from the voting history and I didn't like much in his filter but I'll need to review it again. I'll post more after I get back from the store.


I could get behind a Chezinu lynch.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 18 2013 22:04 GMT
#3932
Finally.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 20 2013 22:39 GMT
#3984
GG. I knew Chez was the scum, Oats I had a hunch on, but Koshi I would've never guessed. I even thought he redeemed ghost and avoided looking in that direction.

GG
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 21 2013 23:02 GMT
#4062
Wait getmoript and geript are the same person?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 9m
INu's Battles
11h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.