• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8412 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 19:14 GMT
#1751
On July 09 2013 22:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
We should probably give this rayn thing a rest for a bit as its killing discussion before the night post. People that have a chance to die should really throw out some reads/cases before they are gone.

I really need people's opinions on these three men, as I think they are all scum.

gumshoe, ghost, onegu

They don't have time to post anything meaningful in the thread but are able to show up last second and ninjavote for ON? Especially gumshoe who I know is much more capable than this.


VA jumping in the middle of a meaningful interesting discussion to tell everyone to stop it and spout some nonsense about random lurkers. He scum yo
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 19:16 GMT
#1755
On July 09 2013 22:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 22:06 Ace wrote:
@jampidampi: Ok I'm going to go with your assumption.

Here's my new thought process.

Rayne does not have nukes. Period. His fake ##nuke Xalatos confirms this.

stuff happens, rayne claims he launched the nuke on MZ. If rayne is Town why would he claim this?

Rayne must assume that the nuke came from Scum. Hence his read on MZ being Town. MZ later flips out when he notices this contradiction.

rayne says he was setting up a gambit to catch scum here.

If this is the way you see it, then I must ask - how would he know the nuke came from scum?

You can't possibly be this stupid. If the nuke was from a townie they would have CC'd me. That was another reason fopr fakeclaiming the nuke. It's sure from scum now.



This is actually stupid as fuck.

Not sure about the rest of the plan but what was your goal? To make the town secret dayvig counterclaim you so you could get one or both of you lynched?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 19:40 GMT
#1757
Okay so here's my take on the gambit.

I'm inclined to believe rayne is telling the truth and got lucky as fuck that no townie counterclaimed him. Given his previous posts there was no way he claims the nuke and does not get lynched.

I'm not sure about Ryan's attempts to draw townreads on some of the people he does though, because questioning "dude wtf" or "you are a liar and/or retard" are both easy for either alignment to do.

I agree that Austin's reaction looks pretty bad though, regarding the "not talking about the claim" thing. Iirc his argument last page was something like "other people were talking about it already so why would I need to to" but that's not how mafia works bro you have to talk about the talk so people can read what you say.

Also Austin regarding your stuff this page about how scum would want to jump on a liar for lying and get a townie lynched, the thing is that the scum can't attack the lying townie for lying because the only way they would know he was lying is because they are scum, that argument absolutely doesn't work.

However, I disagree with Ryan that axe is scum. First, his filter from day 1 gives me a townie feeling and god knows I never get that from ace. More specifically, he doesn't seem to be pushing a specific scum agenda like I know he does as scum. Regarding the recent stuff that Ryan is basing his attack on, I think if ace was scum he would just pull his classic "fuck off you can't get me lunched" defense rather than actually engage here. It is weird that he still says rayne launched the nuke despite the evidence jampidampi collected but I think that might be more of a case of ace not liking to be wrong。

Other stuff: I think va is scum, most of my few posts have mentioned it and well see where that goes tomorrow.

Dandelion I also think is scum. He just obviously doesn't give a shit; he could post now even if he was following his fake "not posting at day" policy, plus reading the on switch made me feel like if di was town then a last minute switch with so many people wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Also I still wonder About oatsmaster and the nuke deflection, that makes me suspicious of him so ill look into his filter more tmo possibly. Especially if if looks like we aren't gonna lynch vane or di.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 19:42 GMT
#1759
Austin what do you think about vayne, if you're town I want to know your read and of you're scum I want to be able to do connection analysis
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:09 GMT
#1835
DI and VA would be good targets for anyone with mandatory nukes.

Assuming neither if them do get nuked I'm not sure who to lynch.

If they both do, I want people to think about oatsmaster and qustinmcc.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 22:11 GMT
#1837
On July 10 2013 07:07 johnnywup wrote:
Okay that was somewhat predictable but I am surprised that xata survived.


Why? Did I miss something and he's confirmed town now?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 09 2013 23:31 GMT
#1860
On July 10 2013 07:50 Ace wrote:
Get your vote off of me Xata. I was wrong about rayne being scum, but still right that his reasoning was flawed. His role confirms that he was lying about the nuke. But we're passed that now.

First order of business is Dandel. Above all else we're getting rid of him today.

##vote Dandel Ion


Noooo ace don't make me a liar
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 10 2013 14:26 GMT
#1916
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 11 2013 17:18 GMT
#2242
On July 11 2013 20:51 Onegu wrote:
So there are 3 immune ones in the game?

four, at least


also im voting va

##vote: vayneauthority

i think hes had a bunch of scummy behaviors so id rather lynch him.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 11 2013 17:35 GMT
#2261
On July 12 2013 02:28 FirmTofu wrote:
@strongandbig
If you are gonna claim, then claim. Don't fucking soft-claim and let everyone talk about it for 2 hours before you come out and own up to it. Fuck.

how is that soft

derpburgler
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:02 GMT
#2348
fucking hell geript

dip-shit

there are clearly anonymous scum nukes targeting strong town players if you have a town defense why in the hell would you not save it to stop the anonymous scum nukes on townies.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:03 GMT
#2349
On July 12 2013 02:37 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 02:35 strongandbig wrote:
On July 12 2013 02:28 FirmTofu wrote:
@strongandbig
If you are gonna claim, then claim. Don't fucking soft-claim and let everyone talk about it for 2 hours before you come out and own up to it. Fuck.

how is that soft

derpburgler

Ok, let me make this easy for you.

Is your role the Immune One?

D3RP
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:04 GMT
#2350
On July 12 2013 02:43 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 02:39 austinmcc wrote:
On July 12 2013 02:26 geript wrote:
On July 12 2013 02:21 austinmcc wrote:
Read through, not entirely processed.

I don't think someone being immune one = them being town. I actually thought Onegu was crumbing some kind of radiation medic, he seemed to know how radiation worked, how it killed, but claimed no nuke. That role seemed very townie to me.

For no raisin, I'm assuming that with some of these roles that exist in multiples, some of there were assigned to scum. But if we start seeing 3 people claiming 48-hour unstable nukes, immune ones, defense grids, etc. then I think it's ALMOST a listcheck saying someone in that bunch is scum. Immune one a perfectly fine mafia role tbh, if they have any radiation nukes they can drop em on townies OR on a known immune one and use it as extra KP from thereon out, irradiating people.

As best as I can tell...Ace is not nuked anymore, and was given a nuke by an unknown. Maju had a nuke, and used it on jampi? He did not claim it until recently, and did not say whether he has had it the whole time or how it came into being? And also...sentinel nuked DI/XigXag, but did not claim from whence his nuke came? Is that...the nuking story as it sits right now?

You people make me sad.... but I like this post. I had the idea of a using the roles as a listcheck, but I'm pretty sure artanis is a bastard host so it wouldn't be that worthwhile.
Talk to sleeping austin and working austin about that.

Lotta stuff went down in a small period of time. I don't care whether artanis is a bastard host or not, some of these roles most certainly exist on both sides (or people are just fake claiming). For instance, in game where ZERO people have claimed radiation nukes, we have 3-4 people claiming immune one. I read that as some people fake claiming, and an indicator that radiation nukes are a scum (possibly 3P) mechanic.

OP also has to go and say "many types of nukes," which may or may not be artanis getting cheeky, but indicates that there should be more than just nukes and radiation nukes.

I dunno, I found jampidampi's response to rayn's stuff very scummy. I haven't gone back over all this recent maju stuff, but ... I don't think I'd save him if it were me. Don't believe we've got 4 town immune ones, although maybe 1/2 the thread dies of radiation poisoning tonight and we realize it's a bigger mechanic than we thought.

I agree. People are lying about the Immune One claim and we need to address some of these claims. We can't just run around confirming all these people because they claim.

I think jampidampi has the weakest claim and SnB comes up at a close second for worst claim. The only reason I'm a little hesitant to say SnB is lying is because he really had no reason to claim if he was scum. It unnecessarily draws attention to himself.



bee tee dubs if youre doubting my claim then lo0ok at my posts about gumshoe, i knew there were roles that got power from being nuked before anyone claimed having one
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 11 2013 20:08 GMT
#2354
i want to kill vayne
all game his posts have been sounding scummy to me
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 12 2013 18:42 GMT
#2630
Okay now that dandel flipped scum I'm temporarily off va, I think there must be fruit to be picked in the on switch list
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 12 2013 18:42 GMT
#2631
@tofu ace launched it too late apparwntly
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 12 2013 18:48 GMT
#2634
First, there's gumshoe - hasn't posted since night 1, afaik didn't vote in day2 lynch, last minute voted on without any commenting in the thread. Don't think it's like him just to vanish although I don't know him that well.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 12 2013 18:56 GMT
#2639
mafia did redirect the wagon

to originalname
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#2727
ace had a nuke and is ace, but doesn't get nightkilled

starting to get into why are you still alive territory here

unless stutters is scum and they knew the nuke was fake ofc
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#2728
also the two towniest mofos in the thread have both left last wills saying "lynch austinmcc"

just wanted to point that out

i think the on last minute switch was led by scum and scum would've needed someone organizing that
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 159
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1567
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe351
XBOCT279
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie868
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 35m
Online Event
14h 35m
FEL
19h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.