• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:35
CEST 03:35
KST 10:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 22:42 GMT
#226
On July 07 2013 07:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You called me out for posting in red 1min into the game. How alignment indicative is that?

Why are you avoiding my question? What's the basis of your scum read on me?

Ehh.. Let me rephrase;
You are softly calling me out because i posted in red. Now you want to lynch me because of the first 20minutes into the game i decided to joke (mostly).
- You call me out for something that's not alignment indicative (posting in red 1min into the game)
- Later on, you think i am scum for meta when i have mostly joked around in this game, and Hydra 2 is a terrible exaple for my scumplay.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 22:43 GMT
#227
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
True I did have to NK you that game. So other than Vayne, who's the best lynch? You down for lynching Dandel too? I'm pretty tempted by Rayn as well.

I'd be down for a rayn lynch since he defended his scumbuddy WoS.

@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 22:47 GMT
#230
gumshoe is supertown.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#243
On July 07 2013 07:47 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:42 raynpelikoneet wrote: Now you want to lynch me because of the first 20minutes into the game i decided to joke (mostly).

I think you're misunderstanding what I've been doing. I just wanted to skip past the mafia foreplay and get straight into the calling scum phase.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?

So you're trying to soft call me scum for not reading the thread carefully in the first ~50 min. Isn't that a bit hypocritical

First part: I don't understand? Explain.
Second: What? That was about M_Z.

On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:02 GMT
#247
M_Z gimme your thoughts about players that interest you please-
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:13 GMT
#261
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
True I did have to NK you that game. So other than Vayne, who's the best lynch? You down for lynching Dandel too? I'm pretty tempted by Rayn as well.

I'd be down for a rayn lynch since he defended his scumbuddy WoS.

@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:15 GMT
#263
On July 07 2013 08:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
M_Z gimme your thoughts about players that interest you please-

you are looking bad
geript is looking good
xata is looking good
gumshoe is looking null
chez is looking brown

Why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:16 GMT
#264
On July 07 2013 08:09 Stutters695 wrote:
Want a nuke gumshoe?

gimme another nuke, i'll use it well.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:18 GMT
#266
Anyone who has a nuke available nuke geript. He's scum.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:19 GMT
#267
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
True I did have to NK you that game. So other than Vayne, who's the best lynch? You down for lynching Dandel too? I'm pretty tempted by Rayn as well.

I'd be down for a rayn lynch since he defended his scumbuddy WoS.

@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:21 GMT
#271
Xatalos:
There is a significant difference how people act as scum or as town.
I say X is town. Town players usually ask me to provide some evidence on that, and base their read on me based on that evidence. Scum say "you are scum, you can't have a townread on him based on anything".

geript is scum for that, are you?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:22 GMT
#273
On July 07 2013 08:19 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:59 Ace wrote:
how do we win this game?

Greetings Father,

I'm am Chezinu Isunizehc. Do you remember me? I know its been a while since you have last seen me, but I am in grave need right now. I have found out there are individuals that wish my termination and rumors that they have spoken about nuking me. For your image, you must save me. If you can't save your son, what will people think? I know you hate me and think of me as a monster, but the best thing to do right now is the hide this monster in your vault. Periodically, you can allow me to speak with the people to prove that I am safe. I know a deserve worse in your eyes, but the people and I leave you know choice.

Your Monster,

Chezinu Isunizehc

You are safe. <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:24 GMT
#274
On July 07 2013 08:22 MajuGarzett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
True I did have to NK you that game. So other than Vayne, who's the best lynch? You down for lynching Dandel too? I'm pretty tempted by Rayn as well.

I'd be down for a rayn lynch since he defended his scumbuddy WoS.

@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?

He basically asked you reasons for your read and then you responded by saying no one asked you for reasons instead of giving some.

No, he asked me why i can't give reasons for gumshoe being town, not what my reasons are. There is a difference.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:25 GMT
#276
EBWOP: Not asked me.. but told the thread "rayn can't give reasons for gumshoe being town". Read the post again and see for yourself. You see, you yourself got suspicious of me because of that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:27 GMT
#279
On July 07 2013 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:15 geript wrote:
True I did have to NK you that game. So other than Vayne, who's the best lynch? You down for lynching Dandel too? I'm pretty tempted by Rayn as well.

I'd be down for a rayn lynch since he defended his scumbuddy WoS.

@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?


Well, you are asked NOW (and you already were before this). So why not answer? It shouldn't take long to think of the answer if you have one.

Your exhange feels like you squirming and geript figuring out stuff. Ask yourself, which is townish and which is scummy?

If you are town why would gumshoe tell you (and tha thread) why his scum meta you "described" does not hold water?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:29 GMT
#283
On July 07 2013 08:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Xatalos:
There is a significant difference how people act as scum or as town.
I say X is town. Town players usually ask me to provide some evidence on that, and base their read on me based on that evidence. Scum say "you are scum, you can't have a townread on him based on anything".

geript is scum for that, are you?



Wait what? This is only my third game but I thought the request was reasonable. And I would like to know why you are fighting giving reasons for makeing a town read so hard. I want reasons so I can compare my thoughts and give feedback just because you have a town read doesnt mean I do and your reasons my make me look at him in a different light.

I am not afraid to give reasons. I already posted them.
Look at how geript and Xatalos "ask" me what my reasons are. They do not ask, they basically say "rofl, you can't have good enough reasons" and softly call me scum. Look at the posts between me/them, what do you think?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:29 GMT
#284
On July 07 2013 08:28 Ace wrote:
This feels very familiar. Didn't rayne get lynched because people jumped the gun on him in Carnival Cruise?

No i got shot on N1 or N2 because i was so frigging town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:30 GMT
#286
On July 07 2013 08:27 geript wrote:
OMGUS much Rayn?

?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:31 GMT
#288
Ace, thoughts on geript/MZ/Xata and what i said?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 06 2013 23:34 GMT
#290
Xatalos what the hell are you doing. I am not answering to you until you actually read and make a well-justified post.

Like why the fuck would i be suggesting you and gumshoe are mafia together?
Please reread my filter and get back to me if you want answers. Now you are just shitting up the thread with things that are completely wrong.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
WinterStarcraft140
RuFF_SC2 109
PiLiPiLi 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 140
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4900
Counter-Strike
taco 513
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0338
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS54
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 25m
Online Event
9h 25m
FEL
14h 25m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.