• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9442 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 07 2013 21:30 GMT
#616
On July 08 2013 06:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.

Do you happen to remember the last game Ace was scum in?

I have no idea the last game Ace was scum in.


roulette and he literally lurked the entire game, did a fake cop check, then died xD

He's pretty null right now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 00:02 GMT
#669
If anyone gets cold feet on this shit let it be known that I am down for a Caucasian or dandel lynch as well, after reading up on the recent back and forth this is kinda textbook dandel scum from playing scum with him
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:10 GMT
#699
On July 08 2013 09:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 09:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
If anyone gets cold feet on this shit let it be known that I am down for a Caucasian or dandel lynch as well, after reading up on the recent back and forth this is kinda textbook dandel scum from playing scum with him

Have you dropped jonnywup or do you still think his query was lynchworthy?

Your filter isn't so great. (Feel free to inform me if mine sux) And please, you may think you have, but really elaborate on Caucasian. Not saying I particularly like his posting in here but you seem super lynch happy and I agree with the fire I have received for doing the same. So please, better cases, longer posts.

K thanks.


nope I'm good with the lynch I just see a lot of people getting cold feet on it so I gave some alternatives I'd agree with so my vote isn't wasted.

I don't tend to write long posts/cases until the game is much more developed so I am not going to be something I am not, sorry.

There's nothing to elaborate on Caucasian, his filter is 2 posts. The thing is his 2 posts were both pretty large scum traits in my opinion so I am fine with lynching him already.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:15 GMT
#701
On July 08 2013 10:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 10:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 08 2013 09:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 08 2013 09:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
If anyone gets cold feet on this shit let it be known that I am down for a Caucasian or dandel lynch as well, after reading up on the recent back and forth this is kinda textbook dandel scum from playing scum with him

Have you dropped jonnywup or do you still think his query was lynchworthy?

Your filter isn't so great. (Feel free to inform me if mine sux) And please, you may think you have, but really elaborate on Caucasian. Not saying I particularly like his posting in here but you seem super lynch happy and I agree with the fire I have received for doing the same. So please, better cases, longer posts.

K thanks.


nope I'm good with the lynch I just see a lot of people getting cold feet on it so I gave some alternatives I'd agree with so my vote isn't wasted.

I don't tend to write long posts/cases until the game is much more developed so I am not going to be something I am not, sorry.

There's nothing to elaborate on Caucasian, his filter is 2 posts. The thing is his 2 posts were both pretty large scum traits in my opinion so I am fine with lynching him already.

What about them specifically? I don't see how you think it's enough to elaborate that you think it's not just a lurker lynch and then provide no reasoning.


it's already in my filter a couple posts back
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:20 GMT
#706
On July 08 2013 10:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like...I SORT of get it I guess (I just found where you called his posts filler and the old drunk post) but what is inherently scummy about that?


For me it's always been something scummy, there's no reason to come into the thread and make that post unless you are a. stalling for time or B. looking for a way to cop out on giving any input. If he comes back and blows me away with analysis then I can easily change my read. For now it's just an irritating scum tactic.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 01:21 GMT
#707
On July 08 2013 10:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sorry for triplepost. It couldn't have been Les, so I drunkposted as town.
So did BH.
Why is Caucasian's drunkpost different?


Because it wasn't just one post. BH and you came in and rambled to shit which is a lot different then being able to control yourself to only making 1 post and to explicitly say you are drunk and useless.

do you see the difference there?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 02:57 GMT
#756
Ok interesting. So apparently chezinu is saying his role gives him like a hot potato nuke that keeps bouncing around that you have to send at some one else? That's a pretty interesting mechanic and I really doubt he is scum now after giving us some content. People should consolidate on Dandel or Onegu if they dont like my johnny lynch.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 17:31 GMT
#1069
man I just read like 5 gazillion pages, I am sure all scum have some sort of fakeclaim so lets not get caught up in that again like in basterd mini. Its completely meaningless.

Whoever asked about why Chezinu explaining his mechanics makes him town is because it seemed like a desperation move that only town would use to try to survive, he put down his trolling facade for a couple posts and put in some food for thought. That's enough to let me see him live another day to figure out what exactly he's doing. Switching my vote to Dandel.

##unvote

##vote: dandel ion
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 18:29 GMT
#1132
probably that scum wants to try and mislynch me tomorrow lawl.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 18:41 GMT
#1139
On July 09 2013 03:32 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 03:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
probably that scum wants to try and mislynch me tomorrow lawl.


You. Check this out. What do you think of Alakaslam? He kinda wants you dead dude.


I don't see a case in his filter so I assume he's just sheeping. His posts are plentiful and annoying to read so if I have to deal with him endgame then so be it but right now I am just ignoring him.

After all, it's not in either of our interests to try to convince the other that they are scum; rather efforts should be made to convince others.

Until he starts doing the latter then he is not really threatening if he's scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 18:43 GMT
#1143
dandel's last scum game consisted of typing lawl and u mad? and fake claiming SK until he was finally lynched

so yea
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 18:45 GMT
#1147
lool nice post of the thread stutters. who you gonna vote for boy
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 19:49 GMT
#1209
On July 09 2013 04:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Can we look at Vayne please? He still has not responded to my accusations.

Link 1
Link 2


your job is to convince others I am scum, why do you want me to respond 0o

I read it and it's all fine and dandy but you just don't know my playstyle. It's fine.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 19:52 GMT
#1212
On July 09 2013 04:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 04:49 VayneAuthority wrote:
On July 09 2013 04:47 FirmTofu wrote:
Can we look at Vayne please? He still has not responded to my accusations.

Link 1
Link 2


your job is to convince others I am scum, why do you want me to respond 0o

I read it and it's all fine and dandy but you just don't know my playstyle. It's fine.

I don't think anyone knows your playstyle.
That's why you get lynched every game as town.


I've been lynched once ever and that was because everyone sheeped marv for no reason when most of the thread even had townreads on me. I wasn't even there to defend myself so I have basically never been mislynched. I don't see how that is every game LOL
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 22:07 GMT
#1399
blue role massacre holy shit 0o
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 08 2013 22:08 GMT
#1403
dandel, gumshoe, ghost, onegu....
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 02:04 GMT
#1498
On July 09 2013 11:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 11:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also DI doesnt play lurky as scum so its not alignment indicative that hes been gone.

Uh, wat?
Les Mafia he certainly did.

he didnt in British 2.

I didnt read Les Mafia, educate me.


On July 09 2013 03:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
dandel's last scum game consisted of typing lawl and u mad? and fake claiming SK until he was finally lynched

so yea

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 02:09 GMT
#1506
there's a fairly large scumteam so they have the ability to shift lynches pretty easily, especially this early in the game. I would be shocked at this point if dandel didn't flip scum. The real question is of the people that voted for ON last second who are actually scum? I'd say probably about 4 of them. There's probably some scum with more important roles on dandel or wasting their votes. probably around 2-3. I'd say is a 6 or 7 man scumteam is reasonable here
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 02:53 GMT
#1513
On July 09 2013 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
dandel, gumshoe, ghost, onegu....


I think rayn is town he just messed up. I thought ON might be scum too but wasn't sure enough of it to vote for that

those are the 4 im looking at heavily after the voting.

All 3 of them gave absolutely zero reason to flip onto ON last second
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 09 2013 13:18 GMT
#1679
We should probably give this rayn thing a rest for a bit as its killing discussion before the night post. People that have a chance to die should really throw out some reads/cases before they are gone.

I really need people's opinions on these three men, as I think they are all scum.

gumshoe, ghost, onegu

They don't have time to post anything meaningful in the thread but are able to show up last second and ninjavote for ON? Especially gumshoe who I know is much more capable than this.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 102
Railgan 90
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51121
Shuttle 8890
BeSt 736
Horang2 519
actioN 211
Sexy 186
Larva 181
Soma 146
Last 125
ggaemo 122
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 78
hero 68
Sea.KH 59
Killer 52
Hyun 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 17
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2429
Dendi1511
420jenkins532
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3626
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1092
Liquid`Hasu779
MindelVK1
Other Games
B2W.Neo857
Beastyqt591
Mlord463
byalli394
Hui .212
Livibee212
ArmadaUGS204
KnowMe109
QueenE76
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 38
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick795
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2771
League of Legends
• Nemesis3304
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
Replay Cast
7h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.