• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:17 GMT
#1051
On July 09 2013 02:15 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:11 Ace wrote:
That was a stupid decision WoS.

regardless, the pool of people scum has to kill tonight because they are pretty obviously town is getting larger.

People who thought WoS might have been scum should probably drop that now.


I'm thinking a town motivated WoS would nuke someone that is refusing to post. Hitting NG was the popular move based on thread sentiment that was just bs.


Actually... that's a good point. He waited until Rayn was on board, but really, when you're a town-aligned Vigi you generally don't give a dick what other people think, you either shoot for policy (lurkers, etc) or you shoot your top scumread. You don't care if it is an unpopular choice because your goal isn't to look good, your goal is to shoot scum. Deciding to shoot me because many people dislike me, or because Rayn hopped on board, is decidedly scummy of WoS.
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:19 GMT
#1055
On July 09 2013 02:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:15 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:11 Ace wrote:
That was a stupid decision WoS.

regardless, the pool of people scum has to kill tonight because they are pretty obviously town is getting larger.

People who thought WoS might have been scum should probably drop that now.


I'm thinking a town motivated WoS would nuke someone that is refusing to post. Hitting NG was the popular move based on thread sentiment that was just bs.

Except that I mentioned earlier that I'd rather not lurker lynch today since the pool was so large and I didn't know what my odds were.

Why u flingin' shit, Ace?


I think his choice to fling shit at you is entirely justified. Especially since I at least somewhat fall into the lurker category with my small number of posts and low amount of content (at least at the time you shot me). You shot me (and you wrote this down, too) because thread sentiment had turned against me. That's not how a real vigi plays.
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:24 GMT
#1059
On July 09 2013 02:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:19 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:15 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:11 Ace wrote:
That was a stupid decision WoS.

regardless, the pool of people scum has to kill tonight because they are pretty obviously town is getting larger.

People who thought WoS might have been scum should probably drop that now.


I'm thinking a town motivated WoS would nuke someone that is refusing to post. Hitting NG was the popular move based on thread sentiment that was just bs.

Except that I mentioned earlier that I'd rather not lurker lynch today since the pool was so large and I didn't know what my odds were.

Why u flingin' shit, Ace?


I think his choice to fling shit at you is entirely justified. Especially since I at least somewhat fall into the lurker category with my small number of posts and low amount of content (at least at the time you shot me). You shot me (and you wrote this down, too) because thread sentiment had turned against me. That's not how a real vigi plays.

Guess I'm not a real vigi and am a very bad player. What are you gonna do about it?


If I'm scum, nothing-- you have nothing to fear when I flip, and you will gain nothing but town cred. But I think we both know what's happening here. I'm gonna flip town, and you're pre-preemptively trying to squirm out of responsibility for my death. "Oh, rayn's on board, okay" and "I guess I'm bad" and so on. Very cute.
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:29 GMT
#1064
On July 09 2013 02:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:24 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:19 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:15 Ace wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:11 Ace wrote:
That was a stupid decision WoS.

regardless, the pool of people scum has to kill tonight because they are pretty obviously town is getting larger.

People who thought WoS might have been scum should probably drop that now.


I'm thinking a town motivated WoS would nuke someone that is refusing to post. Hitting NG was the popular move based on thread sentiment that was just bs.

Except that I mentioned earlier that I'd rather not lurker lynch today since the pool was so large and I didn't know what my odds were.

Why u flingin' shit, Ace?


I think his choice to fling shit at you is entirely justified. Especially since I at least somewhat fall into the lurker category with my small number of posts and low amount of content (at least at the time you shot me). You shot me (and you wrote this down, too) because thread sentiment had turned against me. That's not how a real vigi plays.

Guess I'm not a real vigi and am a very bad player. What are you gonna do about it?


If I'm scum, nothing-- you have nothing to fear when I flip, and you will gain nothing but town cred. But I think we both know what's happening here. I'm gonna flip town, and you're pre-preemptively trying to squirm out of responsibility for my death. "Oh, rayn's on board, okay" and "I guess I'm bad" and so on. Very cute.

I have nothing to fear anyway. In fact, please continue this so I don't get shot at night and can survive to attempt to help the town more positively in the future (if you're town). I'm very good at surviving, you see.


you're not a very good actor
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:33 GMT
#1074
On July 09 2013 02:31 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:09 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:05 TanGeng wrote:
Nirvana.Gabo, since you are role claiming. Perhaps you can do so in more convincing fashion.


You are Xi Jinping, the Chinese Prime Minister! You've created a nuke.


See that. That's me.


I really can't be bothered to conform to some standard of how my role should be claimed. something like what you've quoted takes zero effort to fake. Here, I'll show you.


You are Dèng Xiǎopíng, leader of China who modernized the country and moved it towards a market economy! Inheriting a country fraught with social and institutional woes resulting from the Cultural Revolution and other mass political movements of the Mao era, you led a new synthesis of the Chinese ethic with market reforms and socialism. You are generally credited with developing China into one of the fastest-growing economies in the world and lifting hundreds of millions of Chinese out of poverty. Once per night, you may heal one player. That player will be protected from one KP. Your protection will not help against Nukes.


I'm sorry. I just find Medic/Doctor claims harder to believe. It's very convenient scum claim because of how the ability works.


On day 1, all blue claims are pretty meaningless, since there aren't any breadcrumbs to back it up. Also, I'm already dead so it doesn't matter. Also, the point I'm making is the presence/absence of something easily faked (such as a role name) have no correlation with the truth of a claim.
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:34 GMT
#1077
On July 09 2013 02:32 strongandbig wrote:
looks like i missed some nuke defenses (on pretty good targets) and some more nukes

and the worst roleclaim ever from engie (dont kill me im the doctor guise)

so im pretty okay with where the nukes are heading, i guess



What am I supposed to do, show you the breadcrumbs from all the nights I've protected people and explain my pattern of protecting? It's D1.
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:39 GMT
#1087
On July 09 2013 02:37 johnnywup wrote:
I think S&B might just be stupid.

in my experience he is not
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 17:42 GMT
#1093
On July 09 2013 02:40 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2013 02:34 Nirvana.Gabo wrote:
On July 09 2013 02:32 strongandbig wrote:
looks like i missed some nuke defenses (on pretty good targets) and some more nukes

and the worst roleclaim ever from engie (dont kill me im the doctor guise)

so im pretty okay with where the nukes are heading, i guess



What am I supposed to do, show you the breadcrumbs from all the nights I've protected people and explain my pattern of protecting? It's D1.


write it like you mean it

or play so as not to get nuked, idk.

there's no reason to believe you either, i'm much more okay with saving someone like mz who has been actively contributing in a townie way or with holding a save for later rather than saving you.


I've already been nuked. I'm just gonna write a couple cases and when I flip town people will evaluate them. There's really no need to play so I do not get nuked, when I have already been nuked. Read thread bro
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 21:20 GMT
#1315
ON claimed a PR, i don't see hwy that wouldn't change your view of his alignment
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 21:32 GMT
#1339
DI's a better lynch

##unvote
##vote Dandel Ion
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 21:59 GMT
#1391
i'm totally scum u gaiz
100% in their own words, seriously
Nirvana.Gabo
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada34 Posts
July 08 2013 22:08 GMT
#1401
gg
100% in their own words, seriously
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 455
Hyuk 294
Leta 198
Hyun 89
Hm[arnc] 37
ZergMaN 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 762
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g8704
WinterStarcraft517
Nina111
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1385
• Lourlo1115
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 39m
INu's Battles
5h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 39m
Replay Cast
16h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.