• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9442 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 00:28 GMT
#352
On July 07 2013 09:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
SOMEONE NUKE CHEZINU ASAP! HE IS NUKING TOWN! ANTI-NUKE! WHATEVER!

plz

This is horrible.

I'm starting to think you really are scum lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 00:31 GMT
#358
On July 07 2013 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i do not have a nuke. I tell that now. SOMEONE NUKE CHEZINU!
Anyone who is town and has a nuke, nuke Chezinu-.

Nobody listen to this.

This is what loses town high kp games. People need to sit back and chill the fuck out. Xat is most likely dead, now lets not do anything rash.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 00:52 GMT
#379
On July 07 2013 09:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 09:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 07 2013 09:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i do not have a nuke. I tell that now. SOMEONE NUKE CHEZINU!
Anyone who is town and has a nuke, nuke Chezinu-.

Nobody listen to this.

This is what loses town high kp games. People need to sit back and chill the fuck out. Xat is most likely dead, now lets not do anything rash.

No, what loses town high KP games is the fact that townies or scum shoot town.
Xatalos is the fucking towniest guy in thread besides gumshoe.
You are probably scum for questioning me besides Chezinu's reasons for nuking Xata.

##Unvote:
##Vote: Chezinu

Congratulations, you may be the dumbest person currently playing this game.

You're also easily the scummiest. You start off super defensive, then proceed to shit up the thread with a dumb argument and then go after chez who is a pretty easy (but incredibly bad) target since he launched a nuke. Then you omgus.

I'd be down a for a rayn lynch.

Dandel, wos, austin, geript lets get some input here.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 00:56 GMT
#387
el oh el wos I had been glossing over johnny's posts but that's pretty bad.

Still feel better about rayn but I'll give the last few pages a reread.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 17:28 GMT
#497
Are you fucking serious? -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 17:32 GMT
#499
On July 08 2013 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Elaborate, MZ.

I had wanted to play this game for longer than a day.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 17:42 GMT
#501
On July 08 2013 02:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh right you were nuked.
Since people seemed to advocate not freaking out trying to save Xat, what do you think people should do regarding yoiu?

Well I'm dead and there's no obvious killer. There's and outside chance this is oatsmaster's nuke and it was redirected to me but idk how likely it is. I'm still very much an advocate of not freaking out which people have done so that's good I'm gonna do a mega list of reads on everyone who's posted so that when I flip people will have that to work off of.

I'm just incredibly pissed :/
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 18:48 GMT
#518
Ok so I just went down the line of filters:

Dandel: Made a statement about afking through the day phase and has thus far followed through with it. His play is very different from town Dandel and I would not at all be opposed to seeing him lynched.
Verdict: Possible Scum


Ghost_403: No posts
Verdict: Someone vigi his ass

Oatsmaster: his only post thus far has been nuking johnnywup. He really needs to post more because right now he really leaves a lot to be desired… especially since I’m not ruling out his nuke being the one that’s aimed at me.
Verdict: Null

Stutters695: Two posts, one saying he’s awake and the other saying he’s reading the thread. Would love to know what information he gleaned from his read through.
Verdict: Null

Z-Boson: No posts
Verdict: Someone vigi his ass

Abenson: Two posts, one talking about how shitty the thread is and one speculating on the setup.
Verdict: Possible Scum

Meapak: Fantastic posts, truly enlightening filter, someone every mafia play should aspire to.
Verdict: Towniest Townie who ever Towned

Ace: decent posts, isn’t reading the thread very well, but most definitely isn’t scum for easily noticeable meta reasons. Seriously if you doubt me on this one just go look at any Ace scum game ever and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Verdict: Probably Town

MajuGarzett: Two utterly worthless question posts.
Verdict Possible Scum

Johnnywup: Really not as bad as people kept making him out to be. Sure his entrance post wasn’t good but he’s obviously trying and does not seem defensive or inherently guilty. He just looks like any regular noob player who rolled town.
Verdict: Probable Town

Onegu: See this is a point in which I wish this was a PM game because I’d love to organize some pressure against this dude to see how he reacts. His posts have a very vague feel to them but there’s nothing there yet that I would call definitively scummy. I guess the best I can do is keep an eye on him and see what happens:
Verdict: Null

Geript: I’m eager to see his reasoning behind the list of people he wants to lynch but overall I feel very good about him this game. He’s posting well and is thinking along the same lines I am. Also after being scum with him in the last game, his behavior is so different this game I just have to use a little meta.
Verdict: Probably Town

VayneAuthority: hmm tricky one. On one hand his posts feel very natural and open which is good because it means he’s not hiding anything but on the other hand he’s been useless thus far. He’s another one I’m going to have to wait and see on.
Verdict: Null

Strongandbig: only just started playing, I’ll wait and see.
Verdict: Null

Gumshoe: I actually agree with s&b that gumshoe’s constant talk of nukes is odd but I don’t think it’s damning. Aside from the nuke talk I actually didn’t really have any problems with gumshoe.
Verdict: Possible Town

OriginalName: This one’s making a lot of sense/agreeing with me on the right things.
Verdict: Probably Town

TanGeng: For someone who doesn’t have a lot of posts this dude is surprisingly coherent and smart.

Verdict: Possible Town

Xatalos: this bro and I are dying which is too bad because he’s def town
Verdict: Probable Town

CaucasianAsian: One post talking about the thread.

Verdict: Someone vigi his ass

Alakaslam: For all the pregame spam he had he’s been very quiet now that the actual game has started. That coupled with his little martyr post (watch me be scummy by tomorrow morning) tells me that I should fulfill his prophecy.
Verdict: Possible Scum

WaveOfShadow: last game as scum I wrote what I thought was actually a very decent piece of analysis (albeit fake) against WoS. I see him doing a lot of stuff that I had brought up in my analysis again which makes me think we’re dealing with a town WoS
Verdict: Probably Town

Jampidampi: New player, don’t recognize him, he at least seems like he’s trying to play the game.
Verdict: Possible Town

Raynpelikoneet: lolscum
Verdict: Probably Scum

Nirvana.Gabo: promised to be active, he has a few more hours left of grace period.
Verdict: Null

FirmTofu: said he needed a few minutes to read the thread, never got back.
Verdict: Someone vigi his ass

Chezinu: possibly town, don’t really feel like arguing with the jubjubs about this one.
Verdict: Possibly Town

Austinmcc: need to see some activity bro :/ I liked it when he was posting but now that it slacked off a bit I don’t like the feeling. If Austin comes back I’ll feel much better, if he stays away I’ll start thinking scum.
Verdict: Null

Ok so tl;dr
Probably scum: raynpelikoneet
Possible scum: Danel, abensen, MajurGarzett, Alakaslam
Null: oatsmaster, stutters, onegu, vayneauthority, strongandbig, Nirvana, austinmcc
Possible town: gumshoe, TanGeng, jampidampi, Chez
Probably town: Ace, Johnnywup, geript, originalname, xata, WoS
Towniest townie who ever town: Meapak_Ziphh

Vigi these lurkers ASAP: ghost_403, Z-Boson, CaucasianAsian, FirmTofu
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 18:50 GMT
#519
A lot of people need to post more, it's hard to come up with reads when a third of the players have less than 3 posts.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 20:56 GMT
#584
austin, geript, xata, and anyone else who asked me a question, I'm still here. I was trying to write a case on rayn but I was finally forced to admit that stupidity is not a scumtell and there's really no logical evidence yet that he's scum. I am in no way certain he's town, but right now I can't in good faith write a case on him that would convince me if I was an objective observer. Perhaps in a day things will clear up but for now he's null.

I'm gonna go answer your questions now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:12 GMT
#599
My answers geript
On July 08 2013 04:46 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 03:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
VayneAuthority: hmm tricky one. On one hand his posts feel very natural and open which is good because it means he’s not hiding anything but on the other hand he’s been useless thus far. He’s another one I’m going to have to wait and see on.
Verdict: Null

Austinmcc: need to see some activity bro :/ I liked it when he was posting but now that it slacked off a bit I don’t like the feeling. If Austin comes back I’ll feel much better, if he stays away I’ll start thinking scum.
Verdict: Null

Alakaslam: For all the pregame spam he had he’s been very quiet now that the actual game has started. That coupled with his little martyr post (watch me be scummy by tomorrow morning) tells me that I should fulfill his prophecy.
Verdict: Possible Scum

Raynpelikoneet: lolscum
Verdict: Probably Scum

FirmTofu: said he needed a few minutes to read the thread, never got back.
Verdict: Someone vigi his ass

CaucasianAsian: One post talking about the thread.
Verdict: Someone vigi his ass

Chezinu: possibly town, don’t really feel like arguing with the jubjubs about this one.
Verdict: Possibly Town

Gumshoe: I actually agree with s&b that gumshoe’s constant talk of nukes is odd but I don’t think it’s damning. Aside from the nuke talk I actually didn’t really have any problems with gumshoe.
Verdict: Possible Town

Johnnywup: Really not as bad as people kept making him out to be. Sure his entrance post wasn’t good but he’s obviously trying and does not seem defensive or inherently guilty. He just looks like any regular noob player who rolled town.
Verdict: Probable Town

A few things.
1. Why does Vayne get a null as compared to possible scum for you?
Similar to what I said earlier, he feels confident or at least not like he's hiding something. Usually when I'm reading noobs who I've never played with before I try and gauge how they interact with the thread. Vayne felt natural to me. I have him as null because obviously it's D1 and I could be horribly off target but I definitely do not think he'd be a good lynch.
2. Considering Austin's similarity between this game and PTP, why are you null on Austin instead of scm leaning?
ahh austin is an interesting one, he started off posting well I thought and then went afk. Now as I learned in the PTP game, people go afk for none scummy reasons (it almost lost the scum team the game). Yes, his disappearance looks bad, but it's D1 so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt which is why I put him as null. Now that he's come back and is posting I feel better about him and don't want to kill him. I nuked him in a PYP game for play very similar to this, he was town.
3. Why does Alakaslam's martyring make him look scummy?
It's like a preemptive defense that an innocent player would not need. I mean c'mon, would you or I leave the thread and feel the need to defend ourselves in case someone attacked us while we were gone? Townies get called scum all the time, but they have an inherent innocence about their defense because they know the accusations are wrong. Scum know deep down the accusations are right and thus have this inherent guilt. That's why martyring is scummy, it shows that inherent guilt.
4. Explain the scum read on Rayn.
bleh stupidity isn't a scumtell :/
5. Why is FT a good vigi shot especially in comparison to CA?
They both have next to no posts and FT had a promise of activity which he never fulfilled. Actually as a note about vigi shots, all the people I mention can get off that list by simply posting. I put people up for vigi shots who were lurking or inactive
6. How in the fuck is Chez possible town? This game is practically exactly the same as LX?
I called him possible town in a reaction to the people calling for his death. In my mind he's more likely town than scum, especially since he's hinting that he was forced to launch a nuke. I'm really not interested in killing him today. Although you may have a point that I'm missing since I don't remember LX very well (was I even in it?).
7. Why would him talking about nukes make Gumshoe non-towny? Why does he get a towny read as compared to a null read for you?
When people constantly discuss certain setup aspects it is always odd and that's how I felt about his nuke talk. It doesn't make him non-towny, it's just noteworthy like I said. He gets a green read because I like his posts and I continue to like them since I posted this list
8. What was bad about Whoops entrance. How does this noob status make him town instead of some of the other newbs like Alakaslam, Onegu, FirmTofu, etc.?
It was awkward and if it had been made by a more experienced player I'd say scummy. However unlike the other people you mentioned, johnny has been attempting to play, defending himself, and providing reads. At least right now with so many lurkers and people like Dandel (who needs to die) running around I feel johnny isn't a good lynch
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:14 GMT
#600
On July 08 2013 06:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If MZ does not die to the nuke there is no way he is town.

lol now I want to survive so bad so I can see you try to lynch me.

That'd be cute ^_^
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:16 GMT
#603
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:17 GMT
#604
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:21 GMT
#610
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:21 GMT
#611
On July 08 2013 06:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
xata, austin, and geript shut up for a second and tell me why we shouldn't lynch dandel

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:25 GMT
#613
On July 08 2013 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2013 06:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On July 08 2013 06:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also whoever had a townread on Ace, explain. I don't see anything alignment indicative from him.

Anybody who's ever played with Ace will give him a town read right now.

I have played with Ace, multiple times. Can you explain the townread on him?

Scum Ace is disruptive, scum Ace is in the thread constantly flinging dirt around and getting away with it because of his name, scum Ace is stifling discussion, scum Ace is active.

Town Ace is just sitting around praying he's not the target of every single scum action night one.

Do you happen to remember the last game Ace was scum in?

I have no idea the last game Ace was scum in.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:47 GMT
#633
On July 08 2013 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Austin: Are you seriously saying that is a good reason to nuke Xata? Like, why?

MZ: So Ace is supposedly a good scumplayer. And you are saying he is really easy to figure out as town when he is town. How the fuck does that make sense?

On Dandel: We are not lynching Dandel. He is most likely town.

If Ace was active and contributing and playing like most people consider "town" I'd be more suspicious of him because one of his strengths is appearing town. Right now he doesn't give a fuck and that's town Ace. If he suddenly came blasting in here and accusing people and making cases and shit that wouldn't instantly make him scum but it'd make me second guess the town play.

You apparently had an off game with him, it's rather difficult for me to explain this concept to someone who's never seen it. There's a PYP game where Ace plays his typical scum game and incognito nails him on it, I don't remember exactly the name of the game but that would neatly illustrate my point.

Anyway we are lynching Dandel today, I just decided.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:49 GMT
#635
On July 07 2013 07:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also, in an concentrated effort to prepare for sicilian mafia (for which I'm not actually signed up for, but you can never know), I'll stop posting for the dayphase, and only vote from now on.

Inactive Dandel is scum Dandel
Apathetic Dandel is scum Dandel

Let's not let him slide here.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 07 2013 21:56 GMT
#640
On July 08 2013 06:53 Xatalos wrote:
geript/rayn, would you be down for an austinmcc lynch? His answers so far haven't really been satisfactory. At the very least I want him under heavier pressure ASAP.

Meapak, what's with you and Dandel Ion? He hasn't really done anything, yeah, and that's concerning. Especially compared to his town play in PTP. Actually he might be an okay lynch, but it'd basically be a shot into the dark (he could reasonably likely be just AFK as town). Not a solid scum lynch by any means.

As austin's scumbuddy in PTP I can't get behind his lynch today. There are just too many differences. He's not as evasive as he was in PTP and he's been a lot more active. I very carefully watched his play in PTP and I just don't see enough similarities here.

Dandel on the other hand is trying to skate in a large game. I recall him being a lot more active and spammy when he's town. He's usually making reads and participating but instead this game I feel like he's trying to see how long he can lurk. This is not town Dandel and I feel that it is a much better lynch than austin.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 102
Railgan 90
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51121
Shuttle 8890
BeSt 736
Horang2 519
actioN 211
Sexy 186
Larva 181
Soma 146
Last 125
ggaemo 122
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 78
hero 68
Sea.KH 59
Killer 52
Hyun 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 17
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2429
Dendi1511
420jenkins532
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3626
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1092
Liquid`Hasu779
MindelVK1
Other Games
B2W.Neo857
Beastyqt591
Mlord463
byalli394
Hui .212
Livibee212
ArmadaUGS204
KnowMe109
QueenE76
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 38
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick795
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2771
League of Legends
• Nemesis3304
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
Replay Cast
7h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.