• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8171 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 06:20 GMT
#3881
oh by the way tomorrow to sunday i'm not going to be posting as much due to comic-con but i'll still check in from my phone throughout the day
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 06:57 GMT
#3885
On July 18 2013 15:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 15:20 johnnywup wrote:
oh by the way tomorrow to sunday i'm not going to be posting as much due to comic-con but i'll still check in from my phone throughout the day

Where is CC? Is it the Ontario one?

san diego
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 07:19 GMT
#3888
On July 18 2013 15:32 geript wrote:
@Whoop who do you think is scum?

all my major scum reads really just died tbh...but since there's likely 2 scum alive, I believe it is 2 of the following 3: Chezinu, Oatsmaster, Stutters695.

If I were to choose...maybe Chezinu and Stutters695.

Strongandbig may end up being the scum but I'd like to keep faith that people can't be /that/ bad, so I'm semi-crossing him off. SnB DID vote Ace when there was pretty much 0 chance of him being lynched that day, which I dunno if is scum or town tell...probably neither. like i said, possibly distancing himself. unconvinced

CaucasianAsian, after looking through his filter accidentally, meaning to look through SnBs looks pretty scummy actually. posts like

+ Show Spoiler +
On July 09 2013 16:23 CaucasianAsian wrote:
i want to contribute more, but there's sooo much text to sift through. I don't want to force anyone to do it for me, as I should make my own assumptions in order not to be persuaded by mafia. So this might take some time?

Also, I'm a little scared about making some judgements. I don't want to say someone feels scummy to me, as if I am right, mafia might target me, and if they are town and others believe them to be town, then town might say it sounds scummy right? But I do want to contribute, but I guess i'm a bit nervous about doing so!

are you serious? this is ridiculously scummy and it's from RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING.


+ Show Spoiler +
is this a legitimate scum slip, looking back?
On July 09 2013 22:07 CaucasianAsian wrote:
err Ace is red*


On July 09 2013 22:08 CaucasianAsian wrote:
I'm not convinced that Ace is red****

I think if CA was town he wouldn't see how it could be interpreted that way unless he knew Ace WAS red...


+ Show Spoiler +
stuff that doesn't REALLY look scummy...if you don't know flips yet...
On July 11 2013 15:33 CaucasianAsian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 01:02 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Jesus, my guy looks scummy as hell just from his filter... I just got back from swim practice and am now reading the thread.



Show nested quote +
On July 11 2013 01:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm never going to be able to comprehend 96 pages of thread that I missed 100%, but from what I have observed the only clue I could have is what Xig says to cover up for Dandel, because I've never seen a wagon like that.

I'm reading intently from where I joined in and have a general idea of what transpired before that. Until I can figure out more or the game shifts again,

##Vote: XigXag




I'm confused... does this not look sketchy to anyone else?


There's a ton of gold from his filter. I'm his #1 scumread too.......lol

Okay, I change my opinion from the beginning of the post. CA is scum. 1 of those 3 is scum.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 07:19 GMT
#3889
On July 18 2013 16:09 Alakaslam wrote:
Dude what days? I should totally go, if I'm back in cal. Can visit my grandma and cousin!

I know nothing about comic con however.

it starts tomorrow and goes till sunday. it's been sold out since 3 minutes after tickets went on sale, however.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 13:53 GMT
#3907
I just made a post about CA, Koshi. I agree he should be the next lynch target
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 14:04 GMT
#3910
On July 18 2013 22:57 Koshi wrote:
Stutters695 or third party.

The whole thing with Ace is so wrong, with claiming to have a nuke and then not having a nuke and then claiming to be fake because he wanted to try and do a big play...
Stutters is not playing to help scum now we know Ace is scum. Otherwise Ace wouldn't have fucked around so much with that nuke.

Stutters also got raided and lost the ability to make nukes, so now that I think of it. He isn't 3rd party at all.

What?

How did you come to that conclusion?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 14:21 GMT
#3913
On July 18 2013 23:08 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. Yeah maybe there is a hole in my thinking there. Because Ace hold that nuke to keep MG alive. So actually getting a fake nuke was kinda perfect, it did incriminate Ace but kept MG alive for another turn. But we know that eventually the nuke was fake. So Stutters didn't lie about his big play. But stupid Stutters said it was a fake too soon, and that is why shot it anyway.. You don't agree?

Guess I wanted to have one green guy D:

That sort of makes sense but is more on ace than stutters IMO. You don't think I'm green?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 16:59 GMT
#3923
CA, does the PM say someone GAVE you a nuke or that you received a nuke?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 22:03 GMT
#3931
Oh shit... Wasn't expecting that... Gl town
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 21 2013 01:12 GMT
#4016
Good game guys. Congratz to scum. we as town definitely deserved to lose this one, lol. It seems every game day 1 everyone thinks I'm scum. How do I like, not look like scum day 1?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 21 2013 01:29 GMT
#4017
Also well played to Koshi in particular. Maybe I'm gullible but I never really suspected him at all.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 22 2013 20:02 GMT
#4066
koshi for the record i think you did amazing. I didn't really suspect you at all. And it's not just because you were new.
Prev 1 10 11 12 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 78
Dewaltoss 71
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns34247
singsing1568
olofmeister1013
ceh9674
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 17m
OSC
12h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.