• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8137 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 17:54 GMT
#3745
can you just summarize what it says then?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 18:07 GMT
#3750
On July 18 2013 02:59 Chezinu wrote:
Ok, so today I got this missile that was made in North-Korea. It looked newly produced. It was also ready to be used freely. The catch was that it was going to destroy itself unless I fired it... I assumed that I would die if I didn't get rid of it because the first one I got when I got my role was a bit unstable and it state I would die in a split second if I did not use it.

Yeah, I got the same PM. I assumed it would kill me if I didn't fire it but a scum investigator destroyed it before I could launch it.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 18:09 GMT
#3752
Probably Ace? My nuke was destroyed within a half hour of me getting it, by the time I realized I had a nuke it was already too late. So no I can't launch it.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 18:16 GMT
#3754
Lynching ace won't say whether or not you're distancing yourself. Ftr I wouldn't mind an ace lynch but mg has been kept alive too long.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 20:00 GMT
#3780
@austin I think last nights kills were scum taunting us. "You think z-boson is 3p? you think VA might be scum? ahahaha"

at least thats what it seemed like to me when I read the day post :|
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 20:00 GMT
#3781
On July 18 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato what have you and Hapa talked about in PM's?
Can you post some compilation or even full logs?

wrong thread m8
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:10 GMT
#3799
I was an actual world leader, yes, and that's why I received a nuke.

johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:47 GMT
#3822
^lol

welp, didn't see that one coming /s
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:55 GMT
#3827
are you even allowed to defend yourself?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#3831
christ thats a large image
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#3836
OH SHITTTT
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:08 GMT
#3847
Thank you based god
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:10 GMT
#3851
scum is red
town is green and blue
WoS, for nuking Ace, I thank you.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:13 GMT
#3855
gg austin/wos! I'm sorry for doubting you austin

OKAY TOWN WE'VE GOT THIS.

Scum probably only has 1kp tonight. 11 people are alive. I'm guessing 8 town 2 scum 1 3rd party. WE'VE GOT THIS SHIT.

Oh shit, someone definitely has/has used a Radiation nuke due to Aces role PM.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:18 GMT
#3857
yeah chez you look pretty scummy for being so hesitant to nuke ace. but I don't know because it's you and you seem to have a history

geript, why is oats scum?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:24 GMT
#3859
and what do you mean when you say "austin knows" all the time?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:32 GMT
#3865
On July 18 2013 07:29 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 07:18 johnnywup wrote:
yeah chez you look pretty scummy for being so hesitant to nuke ace. but I don't know because it's you and you seem to have a history

geript, why is oats scum?

Look at who he's protected and tell me they both aren't scum and he had good reasons for suspected Ace to be town.

I mean, he also defended Xatalos. But yeah...I'm not totally convinced but I'll have to look through his filter some more
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:37 GMT
#3866
geript, why is chezinu scum as well?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 23:12 GMT
#3869
so you think he's scum because of meta?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 05:42 GMT
#3880
On July 18 2013 13:47 Onegu wrote:
Posting from hospital, not feeling to good but will hopefully be out later today, visiting alakaslam, to be honest I really doubt I have radiation, although it could be possible otherwise why nuke me?

WoS death odd, I think he was killed by radiation meaning s&b is scum and active.

feel better dude
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Soma 78
Dewaltoss 71
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns34247
singsing1568
olofmeister1013
ceh9674
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 17m
OSC
12h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.