• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:30
CEST 07:30
KST 14:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9025 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:16 GMT
#1265
On June 15 2013 00:03 Sylencia wrote:
oh as in that's your explanation nvm, but yeah GK not me or stutters im pretty sure

lololol nope that's just part of it. I'd rather just WIFOM the hell out of you guys and you can decide whether I've actually figured you out or not.
(hint: I did)
I have to determine if the rest of my brilliant explanation works before I reveal it. In any case, VA dies tomorrow whether I'm right or wrong about my supersecret explanation because he scumclaimed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:29 GMT
#1268
Whoa what?
Stutters is in this game?
St-st-stutters, who is scum?

Sylencia your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:30 GMT
#1269
I'm in such a good mood right now.
I'm taking up BH's mantle of /Dunkmaster
FEAR FOR YOUR LIVES SCUMTEAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:35 GMT
#1271
Godspeed, sweet ShiaoPi.
I will remember you always.
/tear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:37 GMT
#1274
Shiao actually before you go we should look into Stutters/GK now to see who's more likely to be scum. Makes it easier to re-evaluate when the time actually comes to lynch into them.
Off the bat I would think Stutters is more likely but I gotta look to be sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:54 GMT
#1277
Yeah Syl, just looked through you again. You're the only one to call me town when people start suspecting me, you call Vayne scum early, you call BH town because of his 'contributions?'
Makes no sense from a standpoint of someone who doesn't already know the alignments.

Scum.

On to Stutters/GK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 15:57 GMT
#1278
GK did you read your role PM this game?
I'm in the middle of reading you and I has some questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:04 GMT
#1281
Shiao, you still around?
Any thoughts on GK?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:07 GMT
#1282
On June 15 2013 01:04 Stutters695 wrote:
Vayne. Syl is giving me weird vibes, I'm not sure he's scum though. I need to really look at him. I'm not sure I understand why he keeps saying I'm not scum and why the hell he thinks I'm blue.

I'm going to ask you some question right now.
Because I feel that I already know the answers to said questions I'm asking them to attempt to divine your alignment, so they are not useless questions.
(THERE, AXLE, I PRE-EXPLAINED MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU)
For the record, it's not whether you answer these 'right' or 'wrong' that will help me, so do your best to answer naturally, k?
K.
Why did Vayne do what he did?
What are your thoughts on GK/Shiao right now?
Am I likely to be scum or town? Why? Did your opinion of me change at some point? If so, when?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:17 GMT
#1285
On June 15 2013 01:14 ShiaoPi wrote:
currently on phone and half asleep.
GK is terribly lurky, which makes reading him such a pain in the ass. now his slow start has started to be a bit faster. but I am unable to really decide on his alignment right niw. His long posts have some merit in them but the phases in which he is just absent do not ring well with me. what gives food for thought is that he is onboard with suspicion on syl.
If you put stutters and gk next to each other i wouod say based on activity gk is more likely scum but contribution lwise stutters since he disappeared and had some half cases going but he never followed them up truly. in this aspect gk is better aince he has taken more stances

Alright I guess I'll hold back on my thoughts regarding GK until he comes back; barring that I'll post them before deadline.
Go to bed if you need to. Ya done good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 16:49 GMT
#1289
Oh yeah, and I suppose this goes without saying, but avoiding it is essentially a scumclaim.
Take your time, Stutters.

Or...don't, 'cause people want to go to bed apparently?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 18:05 GMT
#1293
I just got back.
Honestly, the answer to the Vayne question is good enough, the others aren't.
Please give me some reasoning as to your feelings regarding Shiao, and dive GK when you get the chance. Preferably before Daybreak?

I don't care about whether you're right or you're wrong in terms of commitment. If you don't want to commit and say I'm scum or town, fine. I don't need a case from you, I just want to hear anything at all with some real reasoning behind it regarding me and others. You know who I am now, great. Why does that make you feel better? REASONS, Stutters. I require them.

Remind me once again as to your regular activity patterns? You're supposed to be better or worse on weekends, I forget.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 18:21 GMT
#1295
On June 15 2013 03:19 Stutters695 wrote:
Worse on weekends and days where my girlfriend and I are both off. Yesterday was spring cleaning and getting lost in Ikea for three hours lol.

Yeah I've got some stuff coming up before the day post you'll like.

Let me ask you a question though, what do you make of Syl repeatedly mentioning me as a potential vigi?

I already know he's scum so that particular interaction with you means nothing to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 14 2013 18:58 GMT
#1297
On June 15 2013 03:51 Stutters695 wrote:
Regarding why I think you're town, this post is a great example.

You called out my posting for all the right reasons. You're open to explanations but when you ask questions you're clearly showing a scum mindset behind the person you're questioning. I can go more in depth if you want but I'd rather spend that time on people I still suspect.


Show nested quote +
On June 14 2013 02:09 GravityMan wrote:
I don't like your new 'I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore' persona. It's not getting you anywhere.
Tone it down, broski.

I originally had you as scum because your return to the thread when Vayne was trying to fake you out or some shit looked absolutely awful. Like, telling someone you'd lynch them after you're dead is hilariously bad. Not a scumslip I guess but it clearly showed that you were rattled. 'Survival instincts' is more a scum thing than a town thing.

Now what makes YOU think Shiao is scum?
On June 13 2013 13:16 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 13 2013 12:47 goodkarma wrote:
@Stutters:

Your assessment of Vayne isn't entirely unreasonable, but the aggressive fashion in which you did it feels off to me. Also if this was what you were thinking, why didn't it come up much sooner?

On June 13 2013 08:04 Stutters695 wrote:
I was thinking at the hallway point of the day but given how little interaction he's had period a flip of either type really wouldn't guarantee any info. It also lets us plan around worst case scenario (3 scum team) and a mislynch today+nk+vig shot would knock us down to six total which would be endgame.

I think we can hit scum today but I'd rather plan around the worst case, especially since GK is so coinflippy.


Stutters, would you mind briefly explaining how as town you would propose I get vigie'd if it indeed is true that we'd be at endgame tomorrow in your above scenario? You mention me to be coinflippy, yet were anxious earlier to vig me anyway... This doesn't make much sense to me if indeed the situation is as dire as you describe it.

Finally, Shao was your top scumread, but that was quite a while ago. Is he still your top scumread now?

By paragraph

Because before he was mayor there wasn't anything he could do that would objectively hurt. Threatening to vig anyone for any reason except a solid scumread is retarded and incredibly anti-town and worst case could cost us the game if he actually shoots. It's simply I felt his vig threats were causing were significantly more danger to town than the possible derailing of discussion by calling him out on it.

This is why I wanted you to be viged after the flip. If it's town we re-evaluate our options and determine if it's an acceptable risk or abstain. If we hit scum then a vig on you (considering you were borderline worthless to that point ) really wouldn't have hurt us since we had to deal with you at some point.

I'm honestly not sure on him anymore, I need to brood on it some. A big portion of my case was how he handled jampis lynch, but because I was doing it over filters I didn't realize that he had voted minutes to the lynch. I'm still leaning scum on him but I'm not comfortable pushing it without looking into it more after I'm off work.

He has done a shit ton more analysis and put more effort into the game than you have. Your point regarding his reaction to jampi has some merit but that's all you've offered. His reads coincide somewhat with mine, and while on its own that isn't exactly a towntell, if he's helping me lynch BH I sure as hell am not going to turn on him and call him scum.
You, Sylencia and BH are all on my list right now, and as I mentioned, Sylencia's recent posting has put him higher on the scumlist than you.

Anything else, good sir? Anyone you're going to be voting for today?


Alright, go ahead.
This post made me think about something I may have to take into account later.
I await the post that you think I'll like. This is probably my last post until shortly before deadline unless I can phonepost a lil'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#1299
The time draws near.
WHAT WILL YOU DO, SCUM?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 01:35 GMT
#1301
I don't understand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 01:52 GMT
#1303
lolwut?
That's a terrible reason. He was clearly referring to mayorvig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 01:53 GMT
#1304
I call it one fish two fish red fish BLUE FISHING YOU FUCKING SCUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 01:53 GMT
#1305
[image loading]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
GravityMan
Profile Joined June 2013
Guyana (French)188 Posts
June 15 2013 01:59 GMT
#1307
Fuck I just deleted my big reveal gotta type it FAST.
So there is no good way of doing this because I need to do it during the day after NKs take place, but since I might BE a NK, I have to give you guys something to go on.

Look at the colours of those who have passed. Hopefully that's enough for you smart people to figure it out if I die.
As for scum:
Vayne, Sylencia in that order.
Remember how I said I was 100% sure of BH being scum and I was wrong?
I'm actually 100% sure of VA. Lynch him NO MATTER WHAT.
Trying to determine who he chose as mayor's alignment solely based on that is WIFOM but more likely to go to scum 'cause 2 votes.
Third scum (if there is) is likely to be Stutters. I believe GK to be town for reasons I will discuss if I don't die and he comes back.
Doubt there's 3p.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pkpp49aMk
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4521
Rain 1805
GuemChi 577
FanTaSy 347
sSak 50
Bale 39
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
Fuzer 35
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
summit1g8058
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush922
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
INu's Battles
5h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 31m
OSC
16h 46m
Replay Cast
17h 31m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.