• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 06:21 GMT
#567
Its more difficult as scum to fabricate a scum read cause they already know who is scum. So unless they want to attack their teammates, they have to fake a scumread off stuff they know comes from town.

However for town, at the start of the game, you have no idea who looks like scum. Then you read peoples filter and the game, scumreads will come. There will be people you think are scum. Being correct or not doesnt really come into it. Thats when you flip your read. But no town player at the end of day 1 should be like, "i have no clue who is scum".

So therefore not having a scum read or scum reads is scummy.
I used to have that problem playing scum, like I would delay by saying I dont know who is scum then trying my hardest to find someone.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 08:45 GMT
#576
I love syls filter.
LOOOVE.
Why? Cause he says a lotta sensible things.
On June 11 2013 00:01 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 23:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2013 23:28 ShiaoPi wrote:
@Oats:
I can understand your desire to not trust hapa straight off the bat, but are you seriously that much convinced that he is scum?
From what I gather from your posts your main issue with him seems to be his case on jampi and his sudden desire to run for mayor, am I correct?

And the fact that he KEEPS saying that he is town, check his meta, bla bla.


I don't think it's a tell when people do that - I tried calling rayn out in LXI for that and he was town in the end iirc.

I'm more up for lynching Vayne today though - his apparent reasoning for his weird posts, which is for survival (but in a sense that the posts are scummy enough that scum have a reason to keep him alive) is a pretty weak reason and having some sort of hidden agenda behind his play? If he had a hidden agenda, why would be tell us so? If it's something to use in the future to find scum, well now they're more wary and more likely to target Vayne, which is the exact opposite of what he wanted to do (survive).

##Vote Vayne

this post man is really townie.
So is this one,
On June 10 2013 01:05 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 23:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
I mean, this is the reason Vayne's vote
On June 09 2013 15:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:57 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 14:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
not running for mayor

##vote mayor: Sylencia

why?


to generate discussion, I want to see who the stragglers vote for


Yeah thats a vote that isnt on Shiao for the sake of it. So he doesnt appear too sheepy or compliant of whatever. Not cause he thinks you are a better mayor. Bad.


Everyone who's put a mayor vote on Shiao looks super sheepy anyways, why would that matter if he sheeped onto the Shiao vote?

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 23:26 ShiaoPi wrote:
On June 09 2013 18:26 Sylencia wrote:
On June 09 2013 15:22 ShiaoPi wrote:
I am intersted in getting sylencia back here right now.
What is your stance on my campaign?


I'm pretty neutral about it, you're the only one who's really put up their hand for being mayor (I have but semi-in jest, and I'm not sure if Axle's is serious or not). Would you say you're the best fit for mayor even if everyone else wanted to be mayor too?



I am the best fit for mayor, since I am giving out cookies.
In all seriousness, I say I am best fit for mayor simply because I know that I am town. Rest is of course unsure. Since I do want double vote and whatever other power the mayor gets to be in good hands, I think yes, I am the best fit.


@Oats:
Since I am cool, vote me! You can even get a oatmeal cookie if you want one.


Great reasoning. . . . .. .. . .. . .. . .

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???


Maybe stutters is too shy to say he wants mayor :D

Just read his filter and form a conclusion, I dont like explaining town reads.

BH is being a jubjub and failing to notice the fact that he is tunneling like a [redacted].
Also, mafia have 1 target in mind in some occasions because they cant really find enough scummy things about other people to fake a push on them. So when their 1 scum read gets lynched, they have to look really hard for other scummy people to push that wont backfire. Kinda what hapa is doing now.


I've played many many games of mafia, and through all my experiences, there's no correlation between people who have no scumreads and being scummy.

Well.
Why do we lynch people? Its cause they dont really want to lynch scum, they want to stay alive. Isnt the best way of staying alive not antagonizing someone without fully making sure that it wont look bad?
No scum reads is the most middling of grounds, you dont have to justify anything, and no one gets mad at you.
Thats why its scummy.
There is a correlation between no scum reads and scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 08:46 GMT
#578
Hapa dont shoot BH, hes probably town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 08:46 GMT
#579
you didnt even read.
Horrible [redacted]
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 08:55 GMT
#592
Um what BH?

I said you werent playing egoistical. Isnt that a good thing? Also jokes abound there. Not sure if your primitive brain can handle it.

That made me sad. And so far has given me a town read on you so BE HAPPY.

Remember that game you lynched me? And I gave you a town read there? Yeah. Dont do the same thing in that game.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 08:57 GMT
#593
On June 11 2013 17:51 Blazinghand wrote:
but basically you should shoot oats because nothing he's said all game has made any sense or belied any town perspective on anything. the fact he's backed off from me actually makes me think he might be town, but his constant goading and irrational unprovoked flaming makes me think he's trying to shit up the thread: so scum

quote flaming please. I wanna laugh .
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 08:59 GMT
#596
Yes BH, the faster you think im town, the faster we lynch Hapa. Or GK.

COME ON.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:01 GMT
#599
On June 11 2013 17:59 Blazinghand wrote:
1) there's literally zero chance we're lynching hapa tomorrow
2) the idea that we'll lynch GK for not formulating a scumread on a 20+ page game within minutes of replacing in is utterly preposterous

so why do you think he posted if he has nothing to contribute besides
"I have no reads, kill lurkers"?

Was it prompted by anything? I dont recall any questions specifically to GK.

So in what situation do you lynch Hapa BH? Do you think you might be biased in calling him town?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:10 GMT
#602
Having no scum reads is a pretty scummy mindset. Seriously. Why do I get lynched for it then?

Needing to post is also normally scummy cause they feel like they would attract attention for being a lurker. Town just wants to find scum. I see no want to find scum in GK's post.

What would make hapa look like scum to you BH?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:14 GMT
#604
Yay you didnt reveal it.
Good.

About GK, Ok ill wait and see his entrance.

About Vig shot. Dont take it hapa.
Dont.
Scumclaim if you do.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:23 GMT
#615
lol whatever BH.
My vote gets stolen day 1. Thats how good it is.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:24 GMT
#618
On June 11 2013 18:16 Blazinghand wrote:
god you know what oats might be town just for thinking that he was going to trick me into "revealing" what i think scum hapa could do to convince me scum hapa is scum from this position. That's such a juvenile thought process on how to catch someone that I just can't imagine someone FAKING that. it's. it's like wat

man i don't even

man

man it wasnt even a trick dude. Dont think so much.
Think simple.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:28 GMT
#619
I dont like gravity man backing down on his scumread on you hapa, when you wanted to call him scum for it. It looked like he was going for damage control and stuff.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:34 GMT
#622
On June 11 2013 18:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 18:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2013 18:16 Blazinghand wrote:
god you know what oats might be town just for thinking that he was going to trick me into "revealing" what i think scum hapa could do to convince me scum hapa is scum from this position. That's such a juvenile thought process on how to catch someone that I just can't imagine someone FAKING that. it's. it's like wat

man i don't even

man

man it wasnt even a trick dude. Dont think so much.
Think simple.


Really?

Might I remind you that you think I'm scum because I apparently understand my scum-play so much that I adapted and am magically playing an active scum-game despite having a reputation of being a terrible scum-player and having a large established history of it. And that I'm taking a town-leadership role which I've never come close to attempting to take in my scum-games ever. Ever.

Instead of - town Hapa is leading the town like he always does.

=/

whens the last time you played scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 09:35 GMT
#623
On June 11 2013 18:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 18:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont like gravity man backing down on his scumread on you hapa, when you wanted to call him scum for it. It looked like he was going for damage control and stuff.


Well the thing is that he really never calls me scum.

He spreads a lot of suspicion on me and says I can't be trusted, but never actually justified why. And then at a certain point, he arrives at a town-read on me.

it was a scumread not mentioned. But yeah he stopped attacking you not cause the reasons were good, but because he was afraid you were gonna push him.

why you gotta look so townie NOW hapa. Why. .. .

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 16:11 GMT
#626
Why syl.
Whyyyy.

Whos scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 11 2013 16:14 GMT
#628
Vayne, please never play to stay alive. All it does is make people suspicious of you and waste their time if you are town.
Play the towniest possible and you will see people starting to listen and sheep and not wanna lynch you.
Fuck blue roles man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 01:53 GMT
#732
no hapa. NOO

What do you mean by stutters being easy to read? As far as I know, he never rolled scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 01:57 GMT
#744
what hapa.
What.
That post sounds awfully scummy.
Why do you do this to me.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 12 2013 01:59 GMT
#749
hapa, explain why you are front loading the mayor powers?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.