• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:06
CEST 10:06
KST 17:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7609 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 21:18 GMT
#1837
On June 27 2013 06:16 austinmcc wrote:
ugh, gg skater and snb ... i guess?

PM confirms that, barring no other actor, kita bussed himself with DI.

PMs ALSO confirm that TL mafia players are creepy, because I had considered a choose-your-own-adventure power (Gonzaw seems to have made) AND a latvian joke power (also done)

Crossfire, what do you know about booby trapping the TARDIS or draining it of energy?

Alright so scum are kita and Xatalos, probably a third as well, so 5-3 more likely.
I have to go but I'm pretty sure things are going to get interesting very soon.
(I hope).

Kita may have made a grievous error.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:19 GMT
#1851
On June 27 2013 08:10 gonzaw wrote:
I dont want to play anymore. I already killed 3 townies indirectly i dont want that to grow larger.
Must be my worst town game ever, godhammit

Relax, its PTP, its always a clusterfuck.

Things will get better soon I think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:20 GMT
#1852
Unless of course you're scum in which case you probs carried your team, amirite?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:37 GMT
#1857
Ohai dandel.
Good to see you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:38 GMT
#1858
We've been expecting you for some time now.
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:40 GMT
#1861
On June 27 2013 08:39 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
We've been expecting you for some time now.
:D

Can't post while dead.

Do you know that feel?
Probably not, you can.

I was really looking forward to thread reaction on this one but nobody's around.
Sigh.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:44 GMT
#1866
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:45 GMT
#1868
So kita--->xatalos?
Sound good to you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:47 GMT
#1873
On June 27 2013 08:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.

Haha originally it was more OP than that. Originally you had an extra daylife AND nightlife so the only way you could die was being killed during the twice or at night twice.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:49 GMT
#1876
On June 27 2013 08:48 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 08:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
My real role is Captain Jack Harkness.
Once in the game I'll be resurrected 6 hours after dying.

And I can make up a disguise role to surprise bitches.
Didn't know it'd flip another name, it didn't say that.

Yeah they changed a couple things about it that I don't think I made completely clear.
I also think this had the potential to be super hella OP in scum hands the way I made it but it all worked out 'cause now we caught kita and we get you back.

I think the way I originally wrote it you could choose which alignment you'd rather show up as when you 'die?' I certainly didn't make the fake role up so that's why I was initially confused.

They changed it to me being able to change my role instead.

Which basically isn't all that OP as scum cuz then town can just shoot me right after lynching or vice versa.

It's k.

Haha originally it was more OP than that. Originally you had an extra daylife AND nightlife so the only way you could die was being killed during the twice or at night twice.

lol
+alignment changer


guess why that was nerfed.....

Yuplol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 23:59 GMT
#1881
On June 27 2013 08:53 Dandel Ion wrote:
Ok so I just stayed awake to slap my (alive) dick onto people's faces.

Now that's done, I'll go to sleep happily.
STILL ALIVE. LALALALA STILL ALIVE.

/approve
Role couldn't have gone to a better person.


SOOOOO no 3rd party means we now at 6-3.
Assuming no more random shot shennanies n' shit I think we're still in ok shape considering we know for sure of at least one scummer.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 00:11 GMT
#1886
It's going to become an arms race at this point I feel; whoever can vig the most members of the opposing faction first without getting blocked/protected/whatever.

I'd expect we're going to lose a couple people tonight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 00:14 GMT
#1889
On June 27 2013 09:14 gonzaw wrote:
Why? Why does a PTP game have to be like this?

I thought a game like this was supposed to be fun ;_;

Y U gotta complain so much
I'm havin' fun
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 01:56 GMT
#1893
Make something a tree stump can use!!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:22 GMT
#1926
Lol worst reasoning ever.
If he really wanted to work with us as 3P then he could have ensured his own survival by, ya know, NOT KILLING ONE OF US.

Burn it.
Burn it with cleansing fire.
He is 100% mafia.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:25 GMT
#1927
And his town flip was fake because I wrote his role that way, you derp.
Like, shitflinging without even a good reason to do so?
Desperation mafia play because you know you're dead tomorrow.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:30 GMT
#1929
Sorry for triple post.
There is zero reason why you'd kill someone like that if your wincon wasn't either mafia or to be sole survivorn which means we kill you either way.

Hell I'd be happy killing you and making you lose even if it fucks town over for pulling that stunt on my very best friend DI.

Sadly I am but a lowly head and can only try and convince my townfolk to do the right thing.

Kita ---> Xatalos people.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:32 GMT
#1930
On June 27 2013 22:30 kitaman27 wrote:
It does put a smile on my face how you can be completely wrong so often, but keep on trucking. Reminds me of an early Jackal

By the way, geript and Dandel have a resurrection role. Do you guys really think town got two of them?

Sk8r, austin, and kurumi all have gift roles. Do you guys really think town got three of them?

zzz

Oooo lookit dat, we bringin out da big guns now.
Haha if anyone falls for this shit we deserve to lose honestly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:46 GMT
#1933
Lolwait.
What.
Are you insinuating that dandel is scum right now?

Well NOW you've convinced me. Lets lynch dandel guys!

PS this flippant tone you're taking with me? Doesn't sound how a town-friendly kita acts.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 13:51 GMT
#1934
Better write up your 5k post now so you can be free to respond to me with more waving of your arms and flailing about, scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 721
GuemChi 547
Leta 335
BeSt 226
Soma 171
Hyun 103
firebathero 74
sorry 52
910 51
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
sSak 31
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Noble 10
HiyA 5
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss568
ceh9513
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8129
olofmeister826
JimRising 490
Happy416
KnowMe23
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 54m
Patches Events
7h 54m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.