• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9089 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:18 GMT
#1679
Fuckshits.
So we're what, something like 6-3-1 or 7-2-1 now?
I need to go read the thread at some point because I'm pretty sure scum have my role so I gotta see who hasn't claimed yet/we know nothing about them.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:26 GMT
#1682
So if Kurumi is inventor everyone is accounted for except for SnB and Xfire. (I think?)
One of those two must have my role and I would assume are scum which is real shitty.

I have to figure out if DI actually knew of my role as well because that may offer answers as to why/how he was offed.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:30 GMT
#1685
On June 27 2013 03:28 gonzaw wrote:
Goddamit people, get your shit together

If we keep up like this with players like Xfire, snb, sk8, austin never posting even a single scum read and shit then we won't get far in life.

Can someone confirm you made kita's role? That "Fallen Angel" thing? Anything interesting we should know about it?
Kita, you are still missing your "reads Mk II".

I get the feeling sk8 was lying about my role, the change of mechanics of "counts people that visited you at night" to "FUCKING KILLS SOMEONE THAT VOTED YOU" is not a "nerf", it's "completely changing the role".


Also mah nigga never tried hinting to me shit maybe and stuff so maybe he's scum as well (although I get the feeling Xfire has my role)


Anyways, voting austin until he starts like doing some other shit and act like he cares.
Sk8 for vig shot tonight plz I don't want to think anymore about him, I get more confused as I try, it's like a paradox or something.

##Vote: austin

If Xfire has your role then SnB has mine or vice versa.
Is there any way to know? I'm again debating just revealing what mine does because if scum indeed has it we might have a problem.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:31 GMT
#1686
On June 27 2013 03:29 gonzaw wrote:
Got this

Show nested quote +
You have been asked to participate in a straw poll today. Please select one of the following candidates before the end of the day phase:
Gonzaw
BloodyC0bbler
Kurumi
austinmcc
Thank you for your participation!

You just got it?
That's Austin's power, right?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:38 GMT
#1689
Wait a minute.
Dandel did know what my role was.
100%
I think I know what's happening here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:39 GMT
#1690
On June 27 2013 03:34 gonzaw wrote:
Well, I might as well reveal what mine does.
I won't reveal the "juicy bits", but effectively, ma niggah last night could do one of the following:

1)Protect himself of 1 KP
2)Busdrive 2 dudes
3)RB a dude
I presume he used (1) since nobody claimed RBed or funny stuff

Also, right now he has one of 2 new abilities, which if he's scum then we are in bad hands as well :/
I'll wait until he claims what ability he got (he can only know one of them, can't know both) so he doesn't lie or something.

At least this is if the role didn't get nerfed so I have no idea.

deconduo, if you nerfed a role, did you tell the role creator about the nerf?
You know, considering it'd be kind of "unfair", benefiting the people who created roles that WERENT nerfed (thus know 100% what the role does) to people who created roles that did (thus can't know what the role does)?

The role I got was technically 'buffed' in that it does something Geript probably didn't intend, so I'm going to see people were not informed of changes.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:42 GMT
#1692
On June 27 2013 03:39 gonzaw wrote:
Before you do anything WOS; quick question:
Will you actually die at some point? Like, you already "died", so are you like supersoft in that other game where he was alive for 1 cycle after death or something??

Yes I can die for real at some point, but that is entirely under my control it seems, since I have Mafia Zhonya's. (or BKB or whatever it is for you DotA players)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:48 GMT
#1697
On June 27 2013 03:44 gonzaw wrote:
I just noticed something:

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:59 austinmcc wrote:Here's a thing that seems overlooked:
On June 22 2013 07:16 deconduo wrote:
[center]Day 1

As day dawned over the asteroid know as Demon's Run, Colonel Manton fidgeted nervously. "Relax, everything is going to go as planned" assured Madame Kovarian. "The Doctor will play right into our hands. He doesn't know anything about patience or planning, he's going to rush in and fall completely into the trap we've laid." She was interrupted by explosions going off and alarms sounding around the base. "Get to your positions!" ordered the Colonel, as the Headless Monks drew their swords.

D1 post - Colonel Manton, Madame Kovarian, Headless Monks all in red.

On June 25 2013 07:00 deconduo wrote:
Rose Tyler had been acting increasingly suspicious, and eventually someone acted on it. A sword ripped through her stomach and she dissolved into a heap of fleshy goo. Colonel Manton laughed far away in his control room, "Looks like they figured out about our Doppelgängers." A voice responded from the shadows, "Looks like you forgot to watch your back"

Meapak_Ziphh as Rose Tyler as Colonel Manton has been eviscerated.

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Colonel Manton

In order to trick the doctor you and your allies have kidnapped and disguised as some of his allies. In addition you have taken their powers. [Redacted]


Your allies are:
[Redacted]

You have a [Redacted]

You win with The Church


Your disguise is as follows:

---------

You are Rose Tyler!

You are a capable and resourceful companion to the Doctor. Throughout your journeys together, you have proven capable of taking the initiative and defusing difficult situations on your own. As such, your own influence is considerable, and you are bound and determined to get people talking.

During the day phase, you may PM the host with the names of two players. These two players will then be masoned for the following night phase. Rose Tyler will have read only access to the mason QT, and the masoned players will not be directly told that there is someone observing.

At any point in the game, you may permanently give up this power and assume the form of 'the Bad Wolf' by typing ##gaze into the Heart of the TARDIS in thread. The Bad Wolf means business.

In the form of 'the Bad Wolf,' you become a dealer of death, and gain one vigilante bullet. This bullet can be used at any time. If used during the day, the Bad Wolf must type ##divide atoms (target) in thread to perform the shot. If used at night, the shot functions as a typical vigilante shot. If the shot is targeted at the Doctor, 'the Bad Wolf' instead deals 1KP to herself.

Note to hosts: This is my first PTP so I'm not sure if this is broken as hell. I wanted to include the Bad Wolf storyline for Rose, but it's hard to make this anything other than a KP dealing role. So I ended up with what is essentially a vigilante with flair...a gun with a little bit of extra investigative/manipulative power.

You win with The Alliance

Meapak's flip as Colonel Manton.

Doesn't PROVE, but makes LIKELY, that there is a 3-man red scum team. This isn't a case where the daypost flipped co-hosts or something, it mentioned 3 red brosephs and 1 red scum has flipped as one of said broseph. So the conclusion I draw is that either there is a second faction out there or we've got a couple 3Ps floating around. Finding them not a priority at this point, but I don't currently consider shots and votes as making someone TOWN. I think, at best, we're finding people who weren't scum with Meapak.


Show nested quote +
"Get to your positions!" ordered the Colonel, as the Headless Monks drew their swords


Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
I knew it when I saw you fishing early, hence why I asked the thread if its more likely to be from a town or scum perspective.

My role is dorium maldovar, some headless monk thing.
I die but ILL NEVER STOP TALKING

Geript care to confirm?



...wut


Also austin tell me what you are doing with that "poll" stuff, I already forgot what you were going on about it

I'm pretty sure that's just flavour.
Oh wait you mean that it's coloured red? Yeah I dunno about that. Still think it's just flavour. I flipped blue and if Headless Monk was mafia faction, I wouldn't have gone and claimed it in the thread, now would I have?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:52 GMT
#1700
Haha I see what you're worried about. I said headless monk because that's literally the character I was given. Like, I had to look him up in the Dr Who wiki because I don't know shit about the show.
Put it this way. Even if I was lying and am/was scum, consider that I'm not counted in the voters and I can't be targeted by abilities. What threat am I to town atm?

Either way, any doubts you have had or may still have at all will be removed once I can reveal the role I wrote, but I can't do it yet because I think something interesting will happen.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:53 GMT
#1702
On June 27 2013 03:52 gonzaw wrote:
Oh, wait, maybe Dandel wrote "Headless Monk" as your rolename (and was dumb enough to not know they ARE SCUMMY SCUM sorry DI ).
Yeah nevermind. YOu are dead soon anyways apparently?
Yeah, everybody is soon dead, what a nice cozy game

What do you mean Dandel wrote it? Geript wrote my role...did you mean deconduo?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:56 GMT
#1703
On June 27 2013 03:50 gonzaw wrote:
yo WOS, what do you think of Xfire and Xatalos?
Since we are talking about xxsk8terguy, we can move on with other people whose username starts with "x"

I have a heuristic that seems to work pretty nicely a lot of the time in that people who try to drive early suspicion on me are scum.
I believe Xatalos was one of those so I'll have to look into him.

Xfire is pretty null to me as I can't remember him having done anything memorable at all.
If he has my role and hasn't mentioned anything about it at all it is my belief he is scum since it is inherently a more useful role to scum than town (not necessarily by much) and people not knowing about it is a big advantage.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:58 GMT
#1706
Oh I just looked, my role doesn't say headless monk anywhere in it, it just says Dorium Maldovar (who just happens to be a headless monk; I looked it up).
Aaaaaanyway, I shall read into Xfire/Xatalos atm since I have some time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:08 GMT
#1713
Uh... why are people not here to consolidate?
We are running out of time ladies and gents and two no-lynches may as well be gg for us.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:23 GMT
#1720
On June 27 2013 04:18 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Uh... why are people not here to consolidate?
We are running out of time ladies and gents and two no-lynches may as well be gg for us.


Well...you can start yourself no?

You haven't done much either so you can't really complain at other people. I still dont' know your stance on anybody left in the game, other that your "role receiver" may be scum for reasons I don't know of


Also I'm leaving soon, so if your "role" stuff has something groundbreaking that can change today's lynch and you need my vote spout it before I leave.

Xfire please claim what role you have, or at the very least who made your role
Considering snb will never show up that's the only thing left then, right?

My role won't change today's lynch.
I can't consolidate because I'm not included in the vote, derp.
You're leaving and you're leaving you vote on Sk8r, so considering the votes are split basically evenly at this point we have to hope for half the thread to return or we get no flip today.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:28 GMT
#1723
We really need to know what the fuck the TARDIS does.
Geript. Vote for somebody.
Sk8 is vote leader atm so do him. We need a fucking flip.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:32 GMT
#1727
On June 27 2013 04:31 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Also I need to know this now.

What does the tardis do. Either sk8 or Kita. Sk8 this is really the only chance you have at saving your ass currently.

Sk8's ass is safe right now if people don't fucking come back.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:33 GMT
#1729
On June 27 2013 04:32 geript wrote:
U ded bc

.......?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:34 GMT
#1732
lolwut
Oh Geript.


2 more votes for sk8r and we're set.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#1734
Austin....why is YOUR vote still on kita when he's obviously not dying today?
That's pretty fascinating, especially since you're one of the people up for lynch currently.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 19:38 GMT
#1738
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?

Wan't there a specific way gonzaw asked you to confirm it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.