• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 00:06 GMT
#1370
So even though Gonzaw doesn't have my role, something he said rang true in that I think the role I wrote might end up being....easier for mafia to use than town?
Should I reveal the role I wrote/force a claim because there is no risk to myself? The fact that I can't think of anyone who has hinted at my role right now worries me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 00:12 GMT
#1372
On June 25 2013 09:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
prolly because you're being vague as fuck about it

No, what I mean is all of the tidbits other people have mentioned about their roles and/or rolefishing for others haven't really resonated with me regarding mine. My role has the potential to be quite damaging to town if in scum hands, though I must admit less so now considering I can still talk.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 00:22 GMT
#1374
On June 25 2013 09:16 Dandel Ion wrote:
That is not exactly less vague.

like
Show nested quote +
though I must admit less so now considering I can still talk.

?
is this a reference to your role, the role you made, not any reference at all, who fucking knows if you're vague as shit.

I am saying the role I created is potentially dangerous in scum hands. It would be even more dangerous if I were unable to talk in thread though to reveal details about the role when it shows up, so I am unsure as to whether or not I should reveal the role I created.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 00:51 GMT
#1377
Sk8 is still town and I'm not voting for him.
Are you voting purely out of spite or do you actually think he is scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 02:12 GMT
#1388
Dayum, Gonzaw.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 02:21 GMT
#1390
Yeah I was conveniently ignoring the fact that it was probably unlikely scum shot me since I'd most likely be up for a mislynch today otherwise because I wanted to see if Zephh would bother defending himself.
I can't be too mad at him in the end I suppose since he did help confirm me as town even if a shot went to waste to do so.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 14:28 GMT
#1451
On June 25 2013 23:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Maybe I have wave's, it does look a bit better for mafia than for town now i think about it.
But probably not because my role doesn't harm anyone. It's really loving and peaceful.

Maybe you DO have mine.
Gogo give me some words/letters
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 15:12 GMT
#1463
Yup dandel's got my role.
TECHNICALLY not against rules bro.
Plus mods allowed it when I gave them a list of things they could change.

If you weren't confirmed before you are now though imo. I think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 17:29 GMT
#1481
Kill it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 20:04 GMT
#1513
Dandel I've noticed what appears to be a distinct lack of the joy you usually experience whilst playing.

Whass wrong?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 21:52 GMT
#1579
Wait what?
Xatalos you used something on me N1?

Also I don't know if I can be targeted with abilities or not now. Somebody give me something fun I'm bored being a head.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 21:58 GMT
#1582
I haven't been around enough to know for sure honestly.
I've been busier during the days than usual and my usual relaxing time in the evening has been...occupado with my guy who has decided he no longer wants to sleep normally.

We have until tomorrow night I guess so I'll try to get something concrete in before then.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 23:26 GMT
#1591
On June 26 2013 08:24 gonzaw wrote:
Goddamit guys do something

WOS, Xfire, sk8, etc (I guess austin is included here as well)

It's already 24 hours into D2 and some of you either have 0 scumreads so far, or haven't even posted yet wtf?
How do you guys expect to win a game like this?

Sorry dude, it's coming. Seriously, can't control the whims of a 6 month old teething baby.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:35 GMT
#1656
What the shit.
So Dandel DIDN'T have my role, yet somehow knew the third letter in the name? (Which is not the same letter as his role name)

Geript confirmed scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:39 GMT
#1657
Maybe it was just a massive coincidence or something...when I asked DI if he had my role I just asked for 'some letters' or something but I think when someone brought it up before they asked for the 3rd letter.

So either DI remembered that and somehow knows the role I gave out's name, or it's a big coincidence. Either way I'm not sure what it means...maybe he was masoned with the guy who has my role or some shit?
I'm pretty sure scum have it a this point though, which is bad.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:42 GMT
#1660
On June 27 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Err, I take it Dandel was the lucky winner of the gonzaw sweepstakes? o.O

Oh I took it as Geript lying about what his role did, in that one of the three people who had to 'vote' for him v kita gets killed instead.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:43 GMT
#1662
Who did Dandel shoot N1 in order for Gonzaw's role to work?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:56 GMT
#1668
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:01 GMT
#1672
On June 27 2013 02:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.

Did you get a PM from my role last night? I used you as one of my peeps, but I included an alternate target if stumpWoS wasn't a valid target.

I did not.
I guess I'm not a valid target for role abilities anymore which kinda makes me sad.
Who was your alternate target, since you didn't have a problem telling the thread I was your primary?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:07 GMT
#1674
On June 27 2013 03:04 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 03:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 02:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 27 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.

Did you get a PM from my role last night? I used you as one of my peeps, but I included an alternate target if stumpWoS wasn't a valid target.

I did not.
I guess I'm not a valid target for role abilities anymore which kinda makes me sad.
Who was your alternate target, since you didn't have a problem telling the thread I was your primary?
Xatalos was my alternate for you. I needed 4 targets, 2 for the role question and 2 for the person question.

Figured I'd use you though, to see what exactly is up with your new gig. If Xatalos received a PM, then you can't be targeted by actions. Which I assume means you're really dead and really can't vote, and this isn't anything shenaniganilicious.

Oh I still have shenanigans left, but it's certainly good to know I'm immune for the time being.
Just waiting to see the outcome of this slot-gun thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV539
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 6212
StarCastTV_EN92
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 45
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi925
Gorgc458
qojqva52
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1340
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes282
B2W.Neo269
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM187
dupreeh114
hiko80
Mew2King63
Livibee60
QueenE53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 49m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.