• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:06
CEST 10:06
KST 17:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:12 GMT
#834
WoS, you voted me on a meta argument based on one game.

mind bottling, you can't be serious right now
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:13 GMT
#837
also, xatalos, I answered you. you just didn't like it.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:18 GMT
#847
yea let's do SnB. that's not a bad lynch at all.

/vote and unvote

ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:27 GMT
#874
On June 24 2013 05:24 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:18 s0Lstice wrote:
yea let's do SnB. that's not a bad lynch at all.

/vote and unvote



You are swapping to s&B because you want to avoid a no-lynch, yet your number one super duper scum read Zeph already has five votes? What happened? Why aren't you pushing his lynch anymore instead of swapping to the "lets lynch s&b because its better than nothing" wagon?


Furthermore, your super dupper scum read is vote WITH YOU, to get s&b lynched. You don't find that strange?


Zeph muddied the waters for me with his posting after I spoke about him, I'm not as sure as I was before. I also don't worry about associations until a flip is seen.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:32 GMT
#896
hold the fucking phone

lyching me is the worst thing we could be doing right now. how am I scum?

because WoS says I am based on a one game meta read?
because of gonzaw's case, where he comes at me for my read on xatalos, but then later admits he isn't sure on Xatalos himself? the case where no attention is payed to possible town motivation?

I've only ever played town, and one thing I generally do is admit when (as town) I've done something scummy. I don't think I've done anything scummy this game. From what I can tell, the only reason I'm under attack is I haven't made public every single time I've changed my mind this game.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:37 GMT
#910
good thing I'm having a beer, otherwise I'd be raging probably ;D

so I pretty much already claimed my role, but nobody caught it, because not a single person in the town is reading critically as far as I can tell
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:40 GMT
#916
Gonzaw, I just answered your first question with Kita asked me

I'm confrontational because I'm being called scum for terrible, terrible reasons. Like WoS' vote just blows me away.

and WTF you are not voting me because I'm doing scummy things? you are voting me because I'm trying to avoid scummy thing? waaaaaat. your first point is presumably a scummy thing about me?

this is why I can't take you seriously. you defeat your own arguments, just like you did in your big case.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:46 GMT
#930
gonzaw, do you know how to read filters?

you go through them first with the idea in your head that the person is town, and then again with the idea that they are scum.

there is plenty of town motivation for everything you have said about me.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:48 GMT
#939
seriously guys?

1 day, 1 apple?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:52 GMT
#960
i thought that was so obvious lol

I tried to push Zeph gonzaw, He has been in thread for awhile and I've liked how he has been posting, so it put me in a tough spot because I became less comfortable with lynching him.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 35
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9562
edward125
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g7212
olofmeister893
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick540
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos747
• Stunt365
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 54m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.