• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9080 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:11 GMT
#832
What time is the lynch supposed to be?
I tried my damn hardest to get back here for consolidation and it's going to be a no lynch?
Why aren't we voting solstice again?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:16 GMT
#844
On June 24 2013 05:12 s0Lstice wrote:
WoS, you voted me on a meta argument based on one game.

mind bottling, you can't be serious right now

It's boggling.

And no, that's not my entire reasoning I just haven't had more than 5 minutes to sit down since yesterday evening.
Trust though.
Trust.
I guess you're not getting lynched today but I will stop at nothing, NOTHING to see you swing.
And when you flip red I will be lauded a hero.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:19 GMT
#849
Is there enough time to not make today a no-lynch?
I'll switch if so. I fucking hate no lynch.
I want BLOOD
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:19 GMT
#850
On June 24 2013 05:19 kitaman27 wrote:
I'd much rather do s0Lsticec than S&B. For me, s&b is a complete lurker null, compared to s0L where I'm leaning mafia.

WoS, if you'll stop at nothing to see him flipped, why are you so quick to conclude that he's not getting lynched?

Because I don't have time to help push him right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:23 GMT
#855
Yes.
YES
ALL ABOARD THE SOLSTICE TRAIN WOO WOOOOOOO
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:24 GMT
#860
On June 24 2013 05:22 gonzaw wrote:
snb is getting modkilled/replaced (hasn't voted) right?

Fuck I haven't even finished reading the thread, much less filters.

Fuck this

##Unvote: Zepphird
##Vote: solstice


Come on sheep me

Zepphird still looks bad...but I get a little less confident based on him being Zepphird. I get the feeling he'd be scummy looking as town as well, and I dunno about some stuff he posts I can't really read it well

I get more inclined to solstice. He acted with an aggressive approach to all pressure against him, my case, etc. He goes around like he's 100% confident Zepphird is scum, and well I don't like that attitude.
I don't like his attitude of "tough macho guy" he's putting (seems he's acting like he's BH or something), and in contrast with his initial behaviour back in early D1 I just feel it's a weird contrast, I don't really think he'd have that contrast as town.

Not many people commented on him other than Xatalos and others.


Hey kita, you make a whole post explaining why solstice is scum but you vot sk8 wtf?

Fuck I noticed this and forgot to comment on this.
K gotta go swimming with my guy 'cause it's like 35 C out I'll be back later tonight.
We DON'T want a no-lynch, come on town do the right thing, solstice's blood will drip RED
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 20:26 GMT
#867
On June 24 2013 05:24 Kurumi wrote:
I am not swapping out of sk8r.
I am not buying how he suddenly turned out not to be scum and how crossfire helped you to believe that.

He never WAS scum.
Do you honestly think that he's a bad a scum player as he's been?
It's honestly stupid that we have people here who have played more than one game on TL and they honestly believe that sk8 could be scum atm.
SWITCH YOUR VOTES
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 21:46 GMT
#1033
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 21:51 GMT
#1037
On June 24 2013 06:45 Zephirdd wrote:
Welp.

I don't think geript is mafia.
I do think the austin lynch had no mafia on it(Dandel,Xatalos,kitaman,xfire,gonzaw all feel townie to me, xfire less than others but not that much).

I think that if austin was town, scum would make sure to hammer him 100% as it would not bring in that much suspicion towards the hammer(it was a wtf-wagon)

I think M_Z disappearing conveniently is bad
I think Kurumi tunneling sk8r is bad
I think austin and BC being afk is bad
I think that the way the sk8r wagon worked makes him look bad, but a lot of shit I said about sk8r had a basic assumption which was wrong
I think WoS is TOO inactive for his own good, and that he was a much better player on roulette

@Xatalos
killing an extra town player on day 1 is extremely beneficial for scum because it's one less PR to worry about.

I agree.
I should have a little time now before the guy wakes up and pizza gets here n' shit so if people are mad at me you can let me have it to my face.

Otherwise I'll be back later tonight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 21:55 GMT
#1042
On June 24 2013 06:49 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
I am tres sad Solstice wasn't scum. My tryhard pants must have holes in them or something.

Hey Kurumi.
Since you like bluefishing so much, let's talk about roles.
Solstice can come back to the thread anytime he likes, correct? Is there a point in waiting until later in the game to do so?

Also I know who wrote my role.
:D

He is dead, he's gone, he is not coming back.
Unless someone really wanted to recreate what I did in one of the PTP games.

Oh hmm I saw ##regenerate and immediately thought he could do it after dying. I guess he had to do it while still alive.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 23 2013 23:38 GMT
#1075
Tell me something guys.
If the person who wrote my role was fishing for it, are they more likely to be scum?
'Cause I mean...I'm curious and all as to who got the one I wrote but it's obviously going to reveal itself on its own eventually, so I don't need to fish for it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 00:57 GMT
#1089
Good timing!
Yeah if I was around I would have hammered 100% 'cause I love seein' me some flip even though I haven't read into austin in the slightest.
Take that whatever way you will, but I'm telling the truth.

I think it's kinda funny that it was even insinuated that I should be modkilled because I didn't vote btw. Like....was it MZ who said 'yeah don't modkill/warn Wave 'cause he wasn't around for the solstice kill.'

Even if it was a scumplan of mine to conveniently disappear, it's obvious that I was around and voted immediately prior to that so there is no need for a modkill or warning. I don't even see the point in bringing it up. I find it less odd that I am being suspected of afking on purpose than MZ's defense of me, and those two things are definitely incompatible.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:08 GMT
#1093
Oh i don't think I'm under suspicion solely because of that; it's my lower than normal activity this game and probable shitposting for half the game.

Anyway, gonzaw can you answer the question I asked to no one in particular earlier? I'm curious as to what people might think.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:18 GMT
#1099
On June 24 2013 10:15 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 10:13 gonzaw wrote:
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time
First you let your buddies shoot me in the game.

Now you try to lynch me in THIS game, where I get my own friggin' role. Marv isn't here this time either. So...it's you or kita. You guys are the PTP fun police.

Really.
Are we going to believe him now too?
Remember people, 6% chance.
So we're talking MASSIVE chances that BC is lying about him having gotten his own role, and now austin too.

I guess I shoud actually start reading austin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:19 GMT
#1100
On June 24 2013 10:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 08:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Tell me something guys.
If the person who wrote my role was fishing for it, are they more likely to be scum?
'Cause I mean...I'm curious and all as to who got the one I wrote but it's obviously going to reveal itself on its own eventually, so I don't need to fish for it.


This?

Well....I dunno.

In my personally experience, I want the guy that gets my role to:
-Be town
-Live until LYLO (or a lot) so he can use it.

I'd personally like knowing who got my role to analyze that stuff. I don't want someone dying and flipping my role without him using it first and experiencing fully
If I was scum I'd like to know who got my role to NOT shoot him at night and let him live until end-game or something (unless there's a party-pooper marv in my scumteam >_> ), so if a scum made your role...congrats you are going to live for a long time

Also I dunno if YOU got my role. You said something like "This role is awesome!" and "I know who made my role! :D" which,considering my role is....let's say "peculiar", makes me think you got it lol

I didn't get your role.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 01:29 GMT
#1105
On June 24 2013 10:24 gonzaw wrote:
Well, it's either true or a scumbuddy of his made his role.

If it's the 2nd one, then his scumbuddy CANT claim he made austin's role, so whose role does his scumbuddy claim he made?
There are 4 options:
1)Another player:
Then the guy that REALLY made that guy's role will cc and he's toast
2)Another player, but someone another scumbuddy of his made the role of:
Then the same process is repeated with the other scumbuddy, who has no character to claim he made the role of
3)Himself:
Because you are going to believe 2 people saying "I made my own role!", instead of one of them saying he made austin's?
4)The player austin made the role of:
In this case, austin makes the role of player X, but claims he made his own. In fact a scumbuddy made his role, and now the scumbuddy claims he made player X's role.
If so....for what purpose? This doesn't make any sense other than convince people "there's little chance austin made his own role! He scum!".

Unless there is a convincing reason (4) could have happened, then it's most likely true, regardless of his alignment (or maybe he is scum with BC and they did (3) lol)

Except the problem here is nobody is claiming roles yet so none of the above can be proven one way or another.
Until that happens I find it honestly ridiculous that we are to believe that 2 players in a game of 16 somehow managed to land their own roles.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 03:33 GMT
#1111
I feel like I should do something but what.
WHAT
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 14:36 GMT
#1129
I won't be killed at night obv so I'll share scumreads when I get home and have some time later.
It'll probably be after deadline.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 18:45 GMT
#1187
lololol I suspected earlier that gonzaw got my role and now I'm almost certain of it.
Makes me think he's likely to be town considering he's been complaining about it all day and I highly doubt he's been setting it up for so long.

Gonzaw if you have my role and are town, there probably isn't a good way to use it, at least not the way you've been playing. I am also unsure as to whether or not any changes were made to it. You should just relax and have fun with it. It has potential but it probably requires a lot of thinking on your part when activated.

IF you have it.

Will be in and out until later this evening.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 18:46 GMT
#1189
WHOA BIG CASE FROM MZ
I'll read it when I get the chance.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.