• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:30
CEST 18:30
KST 01:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9527 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 21:35 GMT
#2021
On June 28 2013 06:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 06:29 Crossfire99 wrote:
No we lynch geript. No one should dayvig until we figure out who has the TARDIS. Since kurumi died and probably didn't use it, that means one of us has it. Claim it if you have it. If you don't claim, I'll take that as a scum claim.

Are you scum?

Shoot Kita, we figure out what to do from there.

You're not think, if Kita has the TARDIS again, do you think that will work!?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 21:38 GMT
#2025
Gonzaw, should i search the kitchen or bedroom?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 21:43 GMT
#2027
Yeah, I really just want to lynch geript. I don't have the TARDIS btw (if that wasn't obvious)

##Vote: geript
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 21:54 GMT
#2030
if that's not a scum claim i don't know what is...
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 21:55 GMT
#2031
whoever is chosen don't vote yet
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 21:56 GMT
#2032
we don't know who has the TARDIS, we have to talk about who the 3 chosen people should vote for: gonzaw or geript
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:00 GMT
#2034
it basically needs to be random so that if the TARDIS is in scum hands, which it probably is because no one claimed it (T_T), scum don't know until it is too late who is going to die.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:03 GMT
#2040
On June 28 2013 06:59 WaveofShadow wrote:
We have to guess right essentially it seems. Assuming scum has the TARDIS, kita is either protected, or geript is bussed with someone.
We also have no idea about the full extent of Geript's/kita's abilities do we?

I have no idea how we're supposed to get ourselves out of this to be honest.
Maybe we just use the vote and one of gonzaw/geript dies and then we can shoot geript after?

That's true. We just guess and then just hope scum guess wrong with the TARDIS. I personally think we're at 5-3 (if it's 4-3-1, we're screwed), so hope for the best. They only get one guess with the TARDIS today, then they have to pass it, so...idk
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:04 GMT
#2042
I got chosen again to vote. I'm not voting right now.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:05 GMT
#2043
We now know geript does not have the TARDIS or if he does he cannot use it this day or night, so that's something.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:08 GMT
#2050
On June 28 2013 07:07 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Doesnt geript get chosen as one of the people too vote?

Last time he didn't. It was me, dandel, and someone else, but I forget.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:09 GMT
#2053
On June 28 2013 07:08 gonzaw wrote:
Kay this is complicated

bc i think its possible for you t stop geripts mortal kombat, but ask host im not sure itll work

xfir...last day you KNEW kita could have bussed himself to kill a towni....yet you VOTED HIM IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT

fuck we are surrounded by scum
damn you sk8

Gonzaw, did you see what I wrote earlier. That's literally what I was thinking. I also believed geript and his kp absorbing ability.

On June 28 2013 00:31 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 08:56 gonzaw wrote:
SKATER WHY DIDNT YOU LIKE TOLD US KITA COULD HAVE BUSSED HIMSELF WITH DI?

XFIRE WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THAT EITHER?

Is just everybody scum in this game?
Hamm it, I want a drink..

I didn't tell you about it day 1 or night 1 because it wasn't relevant. I didn't want it to be exposed to scum. Here I still thought that sk8r was town. Day 2 when I discovered kita got it, I told him to pass it immediately because that should have been possible with the way I wrote the role originally. When he said that it had an action associated with its passing I became confused and asked deconduo about it. Unfortunately, I had to leave shortly thereafter and could not post until I came back to thread when I was asked by pm to choose between geript or kita. I choose kita. At this point I realized kita could save himself but didn't want to mention anything because we couldn't do anything about it because geript challenged kita, so it was either geript or kita and either way kita could bus drive. In this instance I didn't say anything because kita didn't seem to realize that he could save himself, so I kept quiet hoping he would die. Unfortunately, he did figure it out and saved himself and killed dandel. I revealed all this when I came back to the thread right before the lynch.


Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 09:00 gonzaw wrote:
XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA

I repeat:

XFIRE, CHOOSE OPTION (3) AND SHOOT KITA

I choose option three instead of escaping through the window or going out to the hall. This is when Yoz is fighting the WYM and I'm hiding in a room nearby.


Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 10:59 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, please tell me the name of the item you got, if you got any (and tell me which option you chose)
(regarding the story in the Central Station with Roshi the White-Haired Mohawk Rastafari Underworld Lord)

Don't know who this roshi guy is yet. Maybe I'll get a pm soon?

Also, I'll do whatever you want me to do because I'm town. I'm sorry I've played so terribly this game but it's the truth.

Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:19 GMT
#2058
gonzaw. I just went to the school and found out i was a teacher. I then went home and went to the bathroom and because I still have the duck, i remembered that it was my son's favorite duck.

I can either search the kitchen or bedroom. Which should I choose?

Also, apparently I wasn't chosen for the vote thingy. That pm was taken back lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:22 GMT
#2061
On June 28 2013 07:21 geript wrote:
Lol convenient right Xfire?

I guess lol. I don't know what's convenient about it.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:32 GMT
#2063
BC I don't know what you can do as ewok whisperer, but maybe you should just dayvig someone as long as you can keep it silent and not reveal your target, so scum can't bus drive it. That's my best suggestion. Pick either xata, kita, or geript (I don't know how much i believe about geript's kp absorbing ability). If you can't do a silent dayvig, then I don't know what to do.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:34 GMT
#2065
On June 28 2013 07:29 gonzaw wrote:
So xfire...what is the 3rd option?

Also tell me the name of the item you got last night

I got a first aid kit and don't have a third option to choose from. Last night I used the empty gun on xata to roleblock him and choose to go out into the hallway to confront yoz
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:34 GMT
#2067
On June 28 2013 07:33 Dandel Ion wrote:
so geript's thing was one-shot and he couldn't actually use it or what just happened?

he says he has three chances so maybe he can do it and take it back and do it again or something, but i don't know how that will help him.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:38 GMT
#2070
On June 28 2013 07:35 gonzaw wrote:
I dont know if you are lying or wtf becaus you should be able to use the ruber duck now

...but you still have it since you mentioned the story you got because you had it

...wtf?

oh I can use taht now? it's not listed as the 3rd option, so I thought i couldn't do anything with it.

all it says is this: If I have rubber duck, i go to bathroom, i take it out of my pocket, and remember it was my son's favorite duck and always used it when bathing.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:53 GMT
#2072
On June 28 2013 07:35 gonzaw wrote:
I dont know if you are lying or wtf becaus you should be able to use the ruber duck now

...but you still have it since you mentioned the story you got because you had it

...wtf?

yeah I'm going to use the rubber duck now. the hosts made a mistake.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 27 2013 22:54 GMT
#2074
On June 28 2013 07:53 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 07:35 gonzaw wrote:
I dont know if you are lying or wtf becaus you should be able to use the ruber duck now

...but you still have it since you mentioned the story you got because you had it

...wtf?

yeah I'm going to use the rubber duck now. the hosts made a mistake.

or should i use it? which option should i choose?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 105
BRAT_OK 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4265
Bisu 1848
Soulkey 1459
EffOrt 924
Mini 671
Larva 401
Horang2 375
ZerO 350
actioN 204
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Yoon 115
Shinee 101
Mind 94
hero 76
Sharp 70
Sea.KH 64
sorry 61
Snow 51
Barracks 45
Hyun 39
Bale 29
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3642
x6flipin754
Fnx 673
pashabiceps203
edward27
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko950
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo395
XBOCT200
Livibee168
QueenE108
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV678
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 30m
Patches Events
23h 30m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.