• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7969 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#2847
what?

nothing nothing let's keep going

So BC what is this 3rd option you have? I only remember 2
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:34 GMT
#2850
I think you should use role cop on me
I mean, I'm the only one whose role isn't confirmed by anyone. What if I'm Gandalf the 2nd Coming of Christ and can insta-win the game for the 6th Party House of Chezinu?

You can't know that, therefore the optimal choice is to role-check me
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#2851
On July 01 2013 05:34 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:17 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.


You didn't consider him "confirmed scum" until he made a comment about giving me the ability or some shit like that. Why wasn't he "confirmed scum" before, but was after that?

Did you read the above "possible" action? Do you agree or not?

The way I see it there are 2 options with it we could do:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C
or
N#B then I#E - N#B - N#C

Some are safer and some are riskier. I don't really know if we could take a risk like that though

Well I was waiting to see if he listened to you to give me an ability tonight. You're 100% confirmed town, so he should listen to you and trust you because you told him to give it to me.

I double checked and my N# are 100% correct.

I think we should do N#B then I#E - N#C - N#A or N#D then I#E - N#C - N#D



No, I don't think they are 100% correct.
It's I#E - N#B - N#A not I#E - N#C - N#A
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:37 GMT
#2853
Do you think there's a significant difference between using my ability on N#B or N#D?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:39 GMT
#2855
Here Xfire:

On June 30 2013 07:41 gonzaw wrote:
  • Event A - 0 - austin
  • Event B - 1 - kitaman
  • Event C - 2 - Crossfire
  • Event D - 3 - BC
  • Event E - 4 - gonzaw


gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:45 GMT
#2858
On July 01 2013 05:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_-.

Hey kita? How funny would this game be if it was 4 scum and 1 3p.

-_-


I just thought that was a scum claim or something
BC, please don't scare me like that.


Xfire, please respond soon, if not I'll be going with this plan:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C

You are either making a cruel joke or you messed up the numbers again, but if you know what I#E does it won't be hard to know what target/s to use (if you somehow still messed up the numbers)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:49 GMT
#2861
Xfire, the ability I#E is the one that has these fragments of the story:


"way before"

"you seem to try"


These are at the start of the Event PM (the one you got where the host gives you which options to take).
Please confirm quickly you know what I#E is.

N#B is the guy you would do something like I#F - N#B - N#C
N#C is the guy you would do something like I#A - N#C - N#E
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:51 GMT
#2862
On July 01 2013 05:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
ok gonzaw. I think I understand. But I think we are just talking past each other but I do know what you plan on doing.


Okay cool.

Let's hope we don't fuck up (or I don't fuck up if you are town or some shit).

The time of truth (i.e town losing in a humiliating manner) is coming
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:53 GMT
#2863
EBWOP:

(or I don't fuck up if you are scum or some shit).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:59 GMT
#2864
I think I might change it last minute

N#D or N#E...hmmm
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2866
DUN DUN DUN
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2868
I expect the worst
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#2870
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:06 GMT
#2873
*phew*

##Vote: kitaman
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:07 GMT
#2874
Come on Xfire, prove to me you used I#E
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:08 GMT
#2875
BC should have claimed who he was RBing last night though. If nobody claims RB now then how the fuck should I know if he RBed austin, or kita, or maybe even scum Xfire?

Well...actually if scum Xfire was RBed then:
-It's 2v2 so we already lost
-He wouldn't be able to prove to me he used I#E by doing....[waits for Xfire to do what he should be doing]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2879
Well austin, based on my reaction Xfire is confirmed town right now.
So...what do you plan on doing with that?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#2881
On July 01 2013 06:13 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw, i think I might have messed up what the items were, but I can prove to you what i did do last night if you give me a second.


......wat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:14 GMT
#2883
Xfire, did you steal kitaman's vote last night or not?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 21:15 GMT
#2885
Hosts, how much do you plan in advance to determine if a faction won?

For instance, if it's 2v2 or something, then do you plan stuff like "Well, scum and town have equal numbers, but they would NL, therefore we have to take into account every possibility every single townie and scum can do on N4 to determine if scum have already won the game or not" or stuff like that?

Or do you just see "2v2, nothing will change that soon, bleh scum win" ?


I mean, same principle if it's 2v2, or 2v1v1, etc
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O204
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
ZZZero.O 204
Hyun 127
Dota 2
monkeys_forever368
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4168
Liquid`Hasu462
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1670
JimRising 377
KnowMe245
Livibee184
ViBE88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick846
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• Adnapsc2 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie971
• Shiphtur581
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 58m
Patches Events
15h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 58m
OSC
23h 58m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.