• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7803 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:02 GMT
#2799
On July 01 2013 03:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ability N#C:
Either N#B like you said or N#E.

Other Ability:
N#A or N#C


I'm not sure I understand some of these. Do you think of using them standalone or in conjuction with another item in special?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:15 GMT
#2804
Hmm, Xfire, some of those don't make much sense, like this one:
"I#A - N#A - N#B"

You sure you got the encoding right?
Here's another one for N#A and N#C which I think you might have gotten the other way round:

N#A:
"quite a while"

N#C:
"middle of it"


On July 01 2013 04:09 austinmcc wrote:
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?


Xfire is confirmed (by the role) to still have the Rubber Duck (bus driver), thus he couldn't have bussed anybody yet
Kurumi might have bussed himself with someone though
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:21 GMT
#2807
I agree with these ones Xfire

On July 01 2013 03:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
I#B - N#C - N#D
I#C - N#E - N#A
I#C - N#C - N#B
I#F - N#B - N#A


I was thinking on performing these actions tonight perhaps:
N#D then I#A - N#C - N#E

Or this one:
N#E then I#C - N#D - N#B

But I think you could scratch that last one and use this one instead:
N#E then I#F - N#B - N#A

I'd say we do these ones because we are at 3v2 right now, and because of I#E
Do you get what I mean?

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:31 GMT
#2809
On July 01 2013 04:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 03:59 gonzaw wrote:
So you got the Item #F instantly? You already have it?

I chose the options according to the guidelines already posted by you. I followed them, so you know the answer to that question.


Oh silly me

On July 01 2013 04:20 austinmcc wrote:
Wait no, bussing wouldn't even matter. Gonzaw, I dunno if you've revealed too much or not, but you've got to stop.

DE-BEARING POSSIBLY SOLVES THE GAME OR WIFOMS YOUR FACE OFF!

I de-beared Kurumi N2. Kurumi was the N2 NK target. Bussing wouldn't even matter, both ended up on the same player, so both were targeted on the same player. If I'm mafia, I de-beared someone who I thought was dying.

There are still ways to win despite what crossfire currently has, especially if he has to activate items.


You are either 3P or scum most likely. If 3P then most likely only kita is remaining scum (and we are 3v1v1) and your bear thing makes sense (and you didn't kill Kurumi since you 3P)
If you are scum, then your "bear" thing is as much bullshit as kita's "I win if I get the TARDIS" shit.

Please austin, would be so kind to help us determine which one of those options is true?
If you are town, then who is scum? Is it 4v1 right now with just 3 scum in the whole game and that's it? Or is Xfire scum? If Xfire is scum why aren't you desperately trying to stop me from coordinating with him and instead just complaining here and there?

If you are town, and Xfire is town, then we are at 4v1 and there is NOTHING to worry about, it becomes 3v1 tomorrow, we lynch kita, we win.
If you are town and Xfire is scum, then:
If kita is scum: It's 3v2 and we 89% lost already, but hey, maybe you have something up your sleeve to avoid that but I have no way to know because you are not being explicit enough
If kita is 3P: It's 3v1v1, but it's as if it was 3v2 because kita will vote with scum Xfire tomorrow so whatever

So austin, if you are not 3P, nor scum, then what is going through your head right now (i.e which one of the above are you worried about, think is likely, etc)? You are not being clear at all just complaining so yeah you likely scum because you are being confusing as fuck and I don't want to even try figuring out why you'd do that as town

Wait no, bussing wouldn't even matter. Gonzaw, I dunno if you've revealed too much or not, but you've got to stop.


Scum apparently can read (WOS or Dandel I think said something that DI had one extra day and night lives somewhere, so once DI died at day scum killed him at day as well, again like BC said "clever shot"), I'm sure they have already read the counltess of posts where I was going on and on about possible scum Xfire having a bus driver tonight.
I didn't "reveal" too much unless scum is a bunch of morons (doesn't include lovvywuv!)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:32 GMT
#2810
On July 01 2013 04:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:15 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, Xfire, some of those don't make much sense, like this one:
"I#A - N#A - N#B"

You sure you got the encoding right?
Here's another one for N#A and N#C which I think you might have gotten the other way round:

N#A:
"quite a while"

N#C:
"middle of it"


On July 01 2013 04:09 austinmcc wrote:
Did you bus kurumi N2? Did anyone bus Kurumi N2?


Xfire is confirmed (by the role) to still have the Rubber Duck (bus driver), thus he couldn't have bussed anybody yet
Kurumi might have bussed himself with someone though

Yeah i messed it up. let me think about stuff again lol. did you get a role from Austin tonight? Apparently he doesn't like me


I was trying to be secretly and shit about it in case austin is not scum (somehow)....but yeah whatever I got a role from austin last night.
I got ability N#D (check the previous "Event <-> Ability" mapping to know what it is)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:33 GMT
#2811
EBWOP:
"last night" -> "tonight"
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:39 GMT
#2814
On July 01 2013 04:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Dear gonzaw,

2v2v1

Sincerely,

The Survivor


So kita, I hope you convinced scum via PMs to no-NK tonight because "we already won!", then tomorrow you heroically take a stand with town and vote with town to win the game with us, right!?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:44 GMT
#2815
On July 01 2013 04:39 austinmcc wrote:
And unless anyone else wants to claim the bear running away N1, I'm not making up the de-bearing.


???

Given that there's only been one NK each night, 3 scum seems incredibly unlikely. There are 2 scum, or it's (1+1) and Kita is scum-aligned in some manner. I know I'm not it. I assume you and BC aren't it based on thread. Therefore, crossfire is the remaining scum if one exists. There's a chance he's not, but that setup doesn't seem balanced.

If it's just kita, we lose nothing by you making it impossible to win if Crossfire is scum, we'll just win. If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it.


Well make up your mind is Xfire scum or not? I won't deal with this wishy washy "he is scum!.....unless he's not...but the setup wouldn't be balanced!!!....unless it isn't".


If it's kita + crossfire, then I think he can win the game if tonight goes a certain way and I won't even have a shot at stopping it


You have never explained how your "give someone an ability the next night" role can prevent scum from winning in a 3v2 or whatever.

Blah I give up I will never understand you austin. I'll just assume you are scum until you explain yourself properly some day
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:54 GMT
#2820
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:57 GMT
#2821
Xfire, did you get the numbers/items right?

I have a new proposal:

N#B then I#F - N#A - N#E

It might seem it won't work, but if there's some shit going on tonight (i.e, if it happens in a "worst case scenario" with something that helps scum), then this might help us tonight.

What do you think?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 19:59 GMT
#2822
On July 01 2013 04:48 The_Bard wrote:
I called for a knight
But you're a bear
A bear, a bear
All black and brown
And covered in hair!

She kicked and wailed
The maid so fair
But he licked the honey
From her hair!
He licked the honey
From her hair!

Then she sighed and squealed
And kicked the air
She sang, "My bear so fair"
And off they went
The bear! The bear!
And the maiden fair!


Oh, sweet she was, and pure, and fair!
The maid with honey,
In her hair! Her hair!
The maid with honey in her hair!

He smelled the scent on the summer air!
The bear! The bear!
All black and brown and covered with hair!
He smelled the scent on the summer air!
He sniffed and roared and smelled it there!
Honey on the summer air!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#2827
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#2828
On July 01 2013 05:03 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 04:54 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 04:46 austinmcc wrote:
No, I have not explained. You will understand tomorrow or postgame.


So I should place the ENTIRE TOWN GAME on trusting you with this right now? Are you fucking serious?

You austin, you that did basically shit all game (compared to like ALL your previous town games).
You austin, guy that FoSed like 10 guys in D1/N1/D2 and then completely ignored them until they flipped town.
You austin, guy that posted like he was on drugs and never made any sense whatsoever
You austin, guy confirmed scum geript chose to save on D1, and confirmed scum MZ conveniently "disappeared" when he could have hammered you and lynch you back on D1

You expect me to rest the entire game on you? You want me to assume you'll take care of shit with this "unexplained" stuff that apparently will win us the game and do shit and let you control the game?

..yeah right. What you smokin' son?
No, I don't expect you to rest the entire game on me.

If you think there's only kita left, it doesn't matter what you do.

If you think I'm scum, then...whatever. It won't matter what I say if you actually believe I'm scum. And I don't see why you were trying to be sneaky with what I gave you unless you think I'm not scum. Maybe I interpreted something wrong here.

But if you think he's scum, or has the chance to be scum, then I don't expect you to rest the game on me. I expect you to play it smart.


I'm trying to be sneaky in case you are 3P to not give scum kita info

I expect you to play it smart


It's hard to "play smart" with so many hidden variables, like who BC is going to RB, if scum have a functioning TARDIS or not, if Xfire is indeed scum or not.
As you can see, personally I have like 0 power, other than the one you gave me. If the worst case scenario happens where like BC RBs me, Xfire is scum and kita has functioning TARDIS there isn't shit I can do.
That's why I'm taking some assumptions in this shit to try and plan better
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2829
Goddamit WOS why the hell did you martyr yourself for no reason?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#2831
Where the fuck is BC?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:15 GMT
#2833
Shut up kita
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:17 GMT
#2834
On July 01 2013 05:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2013 05:09 gonzaw wrote:
On July 01 2013 05:03 Crossfire99 wrote:
Ok. gonzaw don't tell me what you're going to do, since scum already know what ability they gave to you cause austin is almost confirmed scum now. So gonzaw, I'm actually thinking of usuing I#E tonight, your thoughts? That or I#F. I think those are the best options.


Why exactly is austin "almost confirmed scum"?

Hmm....I think I didn't calculate something correctly about the power of said items.
Hmm, yeah I'm an idiot

N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C could be the option we want then, don't you think?

I'm not scum, you're not scum, BC's not scum. By process of elimination austin is scum. Maybe he's third party or something idk. But I'd consider him scum right now to be safe.


You didn't consider him "confirmed scum" until he made a comment about giving me the ability or some shit like that. Why wasn't he "confirmed scum" before, but was after that?

Did you read the above "possible" action? Do you agree or not?

The way I see it there are 2 options with it we could do:
N#D then I#E - N#B - N#C
or
N#B then I#E - N#B - N#C

Some are safer and some are riskier. I don't really know if we could take a risk like that though
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:20 GMT
#2836
austin you never defended yourself against that "case" I made against you on D2 yet.
If you want me to like trust you and shit this might be a good chance (kinda late though):

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 26 2013 05:30 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, I read austin's previous games (scum+town) and they have nothing in common with this one so I'll just ignore them

Hey austin, remember these posts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=33#652
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=56#1107
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=59#1180
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=61#1218

You FoS Zepphird, you FoS Xfire, you FoS Kurumi, then you defend your FoS of Xfire again.
+ Show Spoiler +
Also those posts are FUCKING WEIRD AS HELL WTF AUSTIN?
Are you on drugs?


You go from one of them to the other without giving a shit, you 100% ignore them afterwards, ALL THREE OF THEM

Also this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=74#1464

Shitty case (even if it's right that kita was hidding info about Tardis).
Kita doesn't want vigs shooting unknowns therefore he's scum.
Foolishness would be proud austin.

You just hop from "weird illegible case" on one guy to the other, you just CANT BE TOWN dude, this feels like a sick joke

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 07:32 austinmcc wrote:
Or maybe I DO have that power and you're immune to it.

My read on Zephirdd is that he managed to win PTP3 for his team by being a jerky mafia face. I don't like that, but tbh I don't remember him doing anything super duper mafia-y. Gonna be trying to get info out of him early, because he was able to blend in late game once everyone was lazified and didn't care.


After your "case" on Zepphird, I made sure to CTRL+F him in the rest of your posts.
You never mention any opinion on him again, you just use him as an object for your cases on Kurumi/Xfire etc.

Like hell am I supposed to believe the bolded bit when you dont' give a flying fuck about that yourself? You just lied there to gain eazy town cred in early game then? It sure looks like it.
(Hint: Zepphird is "blending in" right now, and he was in all game long until MZ flipped and "confirmed" him, what were you doing then? What do you think of Zeph now? I dunno because since you made a CASE on him where you FOSED AND VOTED HIM you never talked about him again)

Also:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:

NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

JEEBUS STOP LYNCHING ME.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:59 austinmcc wrote:
Hey duders, stop lynching me. Gonzaw's onto something here:.

Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:13 austinmcc wrote:
As for me, again, stop lynching me. Go lynch someone else.


This is annoying as fuck austin.

Also hey austin, how about you stop talking about setup shit and discuss whether kita's post/claim etc has any effect on your case on him or not, if you want to lynch him or not, etc?

+ Show Spoiler +
Hell I think the most likely explanation is that you are on drugs and having lapses in your memory or some shit I just can't comprehend your play this game
If this is true then please call a friend, a family member, and ask for help. You don't even have to post in TL, just say tell us you are busy and secretly PM deconduo about it so he replaces you
No hard feelings bro, hope you get better


I want to vote you, but I'll have to wait for kita to arrive with his PTP claim and his "2nd half", and I'm gonna read Kurumi now (and maybe geript).


gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#2840
Well le_sigh.

Xfire did you get the memo? I'd say let's risk it a little bit and use that, we only have 30 minutes before deadline we have to hurry up a little bit
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 30 2013 20:30 GMT
#2844
On July 01 2013 05:29 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
i don't call that fun given I am leaving to go to my gfs in like, 10 minutes.


##Busdrive: BC with gonzaw
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 226
NeuroSwarm 173
FoxeR 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3040
Leta 1544
Bale 63
Shine 6
Other Games
summit1g7059
JimRising 551
WinterStarcraft362
ViBE150
Mew2King3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 18
• davetesta17
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Other Games
• Scarra842
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 56m
Patches Events
11h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 56m
OSC
19h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.