• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:38
CEST 05:38
KST 12:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9729 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:31 GMT
#2619
On June 30 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw do you think I'm town right now? I need your advice desparately because i don't know what to do. I had a crazy thought that could win us the game right now but it will require luck and planning.


I...I have no idea.

Regarding your "kita has austin's role" conspiracy theory...what would have happened if kita was lynched back in D2? He would have flipped austin's role and austin would have been caught in a lie, right?


Although if austin has Zepphird's role kita could indeed be 3P since you just replace Xata with austin in that "[scum] PMed 3P kita and planned everything" conspiracy theory I had
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:33 GMT
#2624
On June 30 2013 05:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:31 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw do you think I'm town right now? I need your advice desparately because i don't know what to do. I had a crazy thought that could win us the game right now but it will require luck and planning.


I...I have no idea.

Regarding your "kita has austin's role" conspiracy theory...what would have happened if kita was lynched back in D2? He would have flipped austin's role and austin would have been caught in a lie, right?


Although if austin has Zepphird's role kita could indeed be 3P since you just replace Xata with austin in that "[scum] PMed 3P kita and planned everything" conspiracy theory I had

Correct, but somehow we got diverted to a sk8r lynch. Who started that? i need to reread. maybe we'll learn something.


I did >_>
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:35 GMT
#2627
On June 30 2013 05:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Madam Vastra and Strax we both know are in this game.

Strax only had one aspect of his role claimed, Medic. I don't think geript was bullshitting when he said he could prot kita. Kita is madam vastra.


It was kita who claimed Strax was medic (back when he wanted people to give him the TARDIS in N1)
kita is the ONLY one that constantly claimed geript had medic (well, as well as geript himself)

Do you believe both confirmed anti-town/scum about that?

Could this "medic" protection protect kita from a fucking lynch?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:36 GMT
#2631
On June 30 2013 05:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza you were right. Kill kita now, Geript tomorrow.


...I was?

IF austin doesn't reappear before 5 minutes to lynch we kill geript, I block kita at night (thus blocking his factional KP/his ability to regenerate his shot)


Why that switch if austin doesn't turn up?


Well Xfire, I'll assume you are town for now then I suppose. What is that plan of yours?
Did you get your item instantly right now? You could use the vote thief ability right now so WOS doesn't have to kill himself
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:38 GMT
#2634
On June 30 2013 05:35 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:35 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Madam Vastra and Strax we both know are in this game.

Strax only had one aspect of his role claimed, Medic. I don't think geript was bullshitting when he said he could prot kita. Kita is madam vastra.


It was kita who claimed Strax was medic (back when he wanted people to give him the TARDIS in N1)
kita is the ONLY one that constantly claimed geript had medic (well, as well as geript himself)

Do you believe both confirmed anti-town/scum about that?

Could this "medic" protection protect kita from a fucking lynch?


That would be broken as fuck -_-


Well...it could just be 1 shot-medic + 1 shot-pardoner, and can only be used from Strax to Madam Vastre.

Like...does that seem to OP? Xfire also has a 1 shot-medic and 1 shot-pardoner (well he can get it). Xfire's role doesn't seem so OP, so geript's role would even seem worse than Xfire's in that sense
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:39 GMT
#2635
On June 30 2013 05:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza you were right. Kill kita now, Geript tomorrow.


...I was?

IF austin doesn't reappear before 5 minutes to lynch we kill geript, I block kita at night (thus blocking his factional KP/his ability to regenerate his shot)


Why that switch if austin doesn't turn up?


Well Xfire, I'll assume you are town for now then I suppose. What is that plan of yours?
Did you get your item instantly right now? You could use the vote thief ability right now so WOS doesn't have to kill himself


because that way we can save WoS for a night


Oh, because austin has his vote on geript? If he's scum wouldn't he be here right before deadline to change votes and shit?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:40 GMT
#2638
The problem I find with this "block" thing BC is that you seem to think it will stop factional KP.
But there will most likely be 2 scum remaining tonight, if you RB one then the other one can carry the kill
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:41 GMT
#2641
I would say that if we need to kill WOS to lynch a scum, it should be a scum whose power can fuck us up in short-term

Because if WOS dies to kill scum, then if we just care about numbers and not scum it'll be the same shit, 4v3 or 3v2 is the exact same shit basically.

If we can lynch scum today without killing WOS it should be preferable
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#2643
On June 30 2013 05:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:36 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:34 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza you were right. Kill kita now, Geript tomorrow.


...I was?

IF austin doesn't reappear before 5 minutes to lynch we kill geript, I block kita at night (thus blocking his factional KP/his ability to regenerate his shot)


Why that switch if austin doesn't turn up?


Well Xfire, I'll assume you are town for now then I suppose. What is that plan of yours?
Did you get your item instantly right now? You could use the vote thief ability right now so WOS doesn't have to kill himself

My plan is for you to secretly use your ability on someone tonight that you think is town and if scum try to lynch that person tomorrow then we have a chance to still survive and go to the next day.


Yeah I planned on doing that tonight as well
But that works only if WOS is alive and somehow scum can force a lynch on a townie. How can that happen without us having lost already (being 2v2 or 3v3 etc)?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:43 GMT
#2644
On June 30 2013 05:41 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Pick a Target Gonza, geript or kita.



*sigh* geript I guess

##Vote: geript
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:45 GMT
#2648
So..if austin is scum, he still has already sent those "polls" thing, right? So he is FORCED to choose that shit, isn't he?

What were the options already? I chose "gonzaw", Xfire was about to choose someone else, and what else?
If the option is vig/medic again, then even scum austin is forced to give that to either me or BC so we can still make use of it.

What do you guys think is best?

Xfire, which option did you choose? Or have you not chosen yet?
If you haven't, what do you think is more important: The bus driver item, or the Vote Thief item?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:47 GMT
#2652
...I told you to use Kna Kna BC >_>
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:48 GMT
#2653
^^WOS won't be here any longer, he has to make a trip or some shit
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:49 GMT
#2656
On June 30 2013 05:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:45 gonzaw wrote:
So..if austin is scum, he still has already sent those "polls" thing, right? So he is FORCED to choose that shit, isn't he?

What were the options already? I chose "gonzaw", Xfire was about to choose someone else, and what else?
If the option is vig/medic again, then even scum austin is forced to give that to either me or BC so we can still make use of it.

What do you guys think is best?

Xfire, which option did you choose? Or have you not chosen yet?
If you haven't, what do you think is more important: The bus driver item, or the Vote Thief item?

I'm not sure but whatever i choose i will not tell the thread. Only you will know by what story i reveal to you. I want to keep it that way.

I choose to give my ability to bc, but I think i might want to change that to myself if that is acceptable and you still think i'm town so i can plan around a potential busdrive of my own doing.

This isn't finalized and I can still choose bc if you aren't comfortable with me choosing myself.


Whatever go for it. If you are scum we already lost anyways (you have like a bajillion shit and can get bajillion shit like votethief, pardoner, etc)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:52 GMT
#2660
On June 30 2013 05:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:47 gonzaw wrote:
...I told you to use Kna Kna BC >_>


Yea I know, you and I both thought xata was scum tho -_-


But that would have actually worked had you shot Xata (it would have bene bussed onto kita lol)

Well, the point is still that THERE WAS a scum that had Zepphird's day vig, no matter who, and it was annonymous (thank you Zepphird -_- ) and was like 100% happening today.
Whether it was Xata or kita it wouldn't have mattered...

...wait, if that actually happened you could have KNOWN who used that action. In the invention I put "If someone uses an action, the hosts tells you who used it, who is his target, and what it does, then you can choose to prevent it or not"

If we didn't tell anybody shit and you used it, when kita killed someone we would have known kita had the role (and not Xata....slightly confirming Xata as town).

I know my invention shit BC, that could have saved us
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#2663
On June 30 2013 05:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:33 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Madam Vastra and Strax we both know are in this game.

Strax only had one aspect of his role claimed, Medic. I don't think geript was bullshitting when he said he could prot kita. Kita is madam vastra.

Geript's role would make sense being strax, because strax who was warrior who got demoted to medic, but always loves challenging people to fights/duel/etc. Flavor wise it makes sense strax is geript and kita is madame vastra. Random flavor theory. Strax and madame vastra work together and stuff so maybe they can mason each other if they discover who each other is.


Wait, so Strax and Madam Vastra are linked in terms of flavor...?

Why did nobody say anything when Kita said "my role has something to do with Strax, Strax protect me and give me TARDIS" back in N1?
I don't know anything about Dr Who, but surely most of you would have had some suspicions kita was Vastra there, right?

HOW ABOUT ZEPPHIRD HIMSELF?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#2664
On June 30 2013 05:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I did shoot xata >.> I was bluffing in thread to fuck with potential tardis use. I thought I said that already rofl.


..oh..

....wat, ej
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:55 GMT
#2665
okay, let's wait the mass unvote from kita+austin anytime now then (or whoever else is scum whatever)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:57 GMT
#2668
Is there any difference if you or BC gets it? I didn't really get that part
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:58 GMT
#2671
Like, all things equal I'd prefer BC getting it
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
PiLiPiLi 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3421
ViBE140
Bale 28
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
Counter-Strike
taco 680
Other Games
summit1g6965
JimRising 634
WinterStarcraft439
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
BasetradeTV175
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP116
• practicex 25
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.