• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:46
CEST 08:46
KST 15:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9128 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 43 Next All
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 20:16 GMT
#2370
On June 29 2013 05:16 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2013 05:14 gonzaw wrote:
On June 29 2013 05:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Theres an easy way to explain a ton of this. Gonza, does xfires role include a dayvig shot he could have had for day 1? if not, xat or kita must be scum or both are.


No

He could have gotten a super day vig with 2 shots on N3
But he can't know because he already used the Empty Gun

Though it did prove that either xat or I was lying so I think it was a good choice lol.


Why didn't he just say he was RBed though?
wtf? I never understood that
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 20:21 GMT
#2376
On June 29 2013 05:19 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
fuck -_- I can easily confirm who shot sol day 1, but its not the best thing for me to do


If you are going to do what I think you are going to do, you can't use the EWW twice (both to shoot and to use whatever you want to use)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 21:49 GMT
#2444
hi guys what did i miss?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 21:52 GMT
#2446
Its E s'eesht BC, not "oh shit" (although that'd be cooler)

Also you have to PM the hosts your choice of kill. I don't know with which format since I forgot to include it lololol
Maybe PM Sentinel as well?

Whatever, I dunno who you gonna shoot anyways. Gotta keep the suspense, brah.

inb4 Xata insta-kills me in 5 seconds

On June 29 2013 05:48 geript wrote:
##vote Gonzaw



Yes wubbywubby!
Let's vote each other!
I can't live in this world without you, so I'm going to the otherside with you!
So I'll just vote you, and you'll vote me. Forever!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 21:54 GMT
#2447
You know we are meant for each other when you realize our usernames have the same length and start with a 'g'
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#2450
Hey guys, remember Acro's plan?:

On June 22 2013 11:04 Acrofales wrote:
I'm home! Haven't read anything yet, but after umpteen scumgames and a fairly longish break, I finally rolled town!

Also, in case this plan hasn't been proposed yet, I think everybody should say what character they made the role for. That way, if someone claims, someone else can back that shit up, or act as a lie detector.


What if everybody not only had claimed what character they made the role for, but also had claimed THE WHOLE ROLE?
Why didn't we do that? Why are we so stupid? (well at least I am not stupid because my role is step-by-step and I could reveal more info to the guy that has my role if he's scum so I was fine in not claiming that )
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#2451
On June 29 2013 07:00 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
you ruined my fun gonza -_-


I'm sorry!

I just wanted to see scum die ;_;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:04 GMT
#2453
You almost gave me a heart attack I thought kita was protected!

Don't ever do that to me again BC! My townie heart is weak ;_;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:19 GMT
#2457
Well Xfire, that depends on what happens this day. I.e who flips what, which scum dies, if scum do some shenanigans and we all die, if we try to make a new plan, etc.

Your final choices are not so black and white (for instance choosing between medic and vig or something), they can't really win us the game unless specific stuff happens.
So.....I don't really know what you should pick yet.

If I don't give you any answer by the time N3 ends, pick Option (1), but that might change

Hey Xfire, if I remember correctly, you have 4 items right now, right? Did you get the new item for this phase yet?


Crossfire, let's create a method for me to tell you what item you could use without scum knowing:

I'll tell you 2 things:
1)A passage of the story
2)A number between 1 and 3

What does this mean?
This means that you should check, in your role PM and every new event (both the initial PM of the event, and the PM the host gives you with the answer to your choice), that passage of the story I mentioned. You will use the item you got when you made a choice in that event.
In this specific case, you can ignore the number
However, if I want you to use an item you had when you started the game, I'll give you a passage that DOESNT EXIST in any event. The number between 1 and 3 will be the item I want you to use (use the number that's on your role PM, use that item).
Understood?

For example, if I tell you:
" You remember where you used to live as well" 3

You should use the item you got in the event from this very day phase

If I tell you
"Trololololololol" 2

You should use item #2 you got in your role PM

Now we can make secret plans and shit
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:27 GMT
#2460
O sheeeeeeet
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 22:28 GMT
#2463
Should have killed Xatalos though, and lynch kita (we leave my wubbybaby alone!).
At least I think that might have worked better
..


That only if the shot doesn't go through or a townie dies (via bus). If kita dies... good job BC!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:33 GMT
#2489
i'm not playing anymore, nope
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:36 GMT
#2490
nope, nope

+ Show Spoiler +
Had you shot Xatalos like I told you to BC everything would have been fine!
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:37 GMT
#2491
can't go more wrong if I don't do anything.

see you at deadline
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:40 GMT
#2492
On June 29 2013 07:42 deconduo wrote:
You are Martha Jones the Blackmailer
...
Show nested quote +
[Player 1] is forced to vote for Player 2]


THOSE PARENTHESIS ARENT CLOSED, DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:47 GMT
#2494
Sorry guys, but I'm no longer town

I just PMed deconduo to change my alignment to Survivor
Hope it is formalized soon
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:51 GMT
#2496
kita, I hope you have fun writing about this game in your 6k blog.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 28 2013 23:54 GMT
#2497
....please use your day vig on me kita, please.

Just...finish me already, have mercy
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 00:04 GMT
#2498
this game makes me sick
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 00:05 GMT
#2499
both figuratively and literally, I caught the flu the other day after I started playing this game
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 500
BeSt 322
sorry 84
Mind 71
Bale 30
ZergMaN 15
Soma 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 720
WinterStarcraft693
C9.Mang0318
Sick195
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2187
Other Games
• Shiphtur699
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.