• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 17:37 GMT
#1484
Kita, if you don't need the TARDIS anymore, give it to a townie now. Why wait until night? Give it to gonzaw now cause I'm not buying what you're saying.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 17:48 GMT
#1488
On June 26 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.

So you can't pass it until night? I'm confused what you're trying to say here.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 21:29 GMT
#1558
So what's going on? Why do I have to choose between geript and kita?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 21:35 GMT
#1564
I just chose kita.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 21:56 GMT
#1581
So when is kita supposed to die?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 22:24 GMT
#1585
On June 26 2013 07:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
So when is kita supposed to die?


Kita dies as soon as you post a read of all players in the game

go gogogogo


Yeah I can't really wait, I'll shoot the gun shoot and guys that did action in D1/N1 will die.
Mostly because I want a scum dead before the lynch so we can lynch another scummer (also I want to feel like I shot a scum, but also if it kills a townie I can't abstain from any responsibility because it was random. Win-win)

Lol. I don't have that much time. I will say that I'm actually not sure about sk8r now. I need to ask him some questions when he gets back in the thread. Something kita said made me think of something.

Other than that I'd be down for austin today. I don't think I'd do anyone else barring a good case.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:36 GMT
#1735
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:40 GMT
#1739
On June 27 2013 04:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?

Wan't there a specific way gonzaw asked you to confirm it?

Uh, idk. Did he? I can confirm I have it though. I already breadcrumbed it earlier to him, which I think he picked up on.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:43 GMT
#1741
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:45 GMT
#1746
On June 27 2013 04:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:36 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry for disappearing, I've been really busy. I'm here now until lynch. Gonzaw you're right that I have your role, but I didn't use any abilities last night because I didn't want to waste anything when I wasn't sure about people. I didn't get any new abilities, maybe because I didn't use anything last night T_T.

I'm not liking sk8r too much anymore. He already answered what questions I wanted to ask, but didn't get a chance to. Basically, I still don't understand why he gave the TARDIS to the people he supposedly gave it to. Why solstice and why kita?

Wan't there a specific way gonzaw asked you to confirm it?

Uh, idk. Did he? I can confirm I have it though. I already breadcrumbed it earlier to him, which I think he picked up on.

Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 03:34 gonzaw wrote:
Well, I might as well reveal what mine does.
I won't reveal the "juicy bits", but effectively, ma niggah last night could do one of the following:

1)Protect himself of 1 KP
2)Busdrive 2 dudes
3)RB a dude
I presume he used (1) since nobody claimed RBed or funny stuff

Also, right now he has one of 2 new abilities, which if he's scum then we are in bad hands as well :/
I'll wait until he claims what ability he got (he can only know one of them, can't know both) so he doesn't lie or something.


At least this is if the role didn't get nerfed so I have no idea.

deconduo, if you nerfed a role, did you tell the role creator about the nerf?
You know, considering it'd be kind of "unfair", benefiting the people who created roles that WERENT nerfed (thus know 100% what the role does) to people who created roles that did (thus can't know what the role does)?



Yeah I already said I used none of those abilities/items last night, which I think is the reason I didn't gain any items to use today.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:47 GMT
#1748
On June 27 2013 04:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.


Why did you learn it today and not before?

Because I didn't ask about it until today. When kita said he received the TARDIS today, things weren't adding up with the way I designed the role, so I asked. Dec then answered.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:51 GMT
#1753
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 19:59 GMT
#1758
On June 27 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:47 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.


Why did you learn it today and not before?

Because I didn't ask about it until today. When kita said he received the TARDIS today, things weren't adding up with the way I designed the role, so I asked. Dec then answered.


Then how specifically is the Tardis passed. IE what is required to pass it, and how frequently can you do this?

You pass it when you use it and the new person receives it at the beginning of the next phase (eg. use it during the day, someone gets it at night), and then can be used immediately, so if Kita used the TARDIS which he had to have to not be dead right now, someone is getting the TARDIS at night tonight.

This whole passing thing is what changed, so that's why I was confused.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:02 GMT
#1763
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:06 GMT
#1766
On June 27 2013 05:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:51 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:45 geript wrote:
Please tell us wtf it does. Did it protect Kita from getting shot?

He says he didn't use anything but couldn't he have 'bus-driven' or whatever DI and kita?

That's what I'm thinking he did. He could have protected himself or bus driven himself with someone else. I don't know why he wouldn't just protect himself unless he's scum, but that would be too obvious because we know he has the TARDIS, and he told us what it did. Hmmmm. Now I'm thinking kita might have been set up unless he just went crazy and did something stupid as scum.

Aren't you the one with the bus driver role?
I was talking about you.

Don't ignore me Xfire. Respond to this.

Oh, yeah I have a bus driver ability, but I have not used it and it can only be used at night. Gonzaw can confirm that.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:09 GMT
#1773
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

Oh, I'm confused. I got no pm's telling me of no abilities whatsoever. I only got story pms with choices. I made 2 choices and received no new abilities according to my knowledge. I did not know what the tazer or bat did. I haven't even gotten a pm telling me what my choice did yet.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:10 GMT
#1776
brb in 15 minutes
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:22 GMT
#1783
ok i'm back early
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:22 GMT
#1784
On June 27 2013 05:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 05:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:06 gonzaw wrote:
On June 27 2013 05:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:58 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire you are either lying or deconduo fucked up/nerfed the role

You SHOULD have gotten a PM this D2, and you SHOULD have PMed the host back to gain a new ability.
What ability you used or didn't use last night don't matter at all.

Also, please tell me this: What option did you choose last night, (1) or (2)?

1) stay and fight. I lost, but after resting I met Lina. I choose to take the tazer and not the bat that she offered me. I have gotten no new pms after sending that last choice in.


So you DID get an "ability" today, don't lie.
Also, by the way, nobody visit Xfire tonight, he's the NRA member (if you visit him he dies, that's what the tazer does)
(where you planning on revealing that soon? Or did deconduo nerf it?)
Also he'll most likely have KP tonight.
Xfire, you better use it on whoever we tell you to, okay?

Why didn't you choose the Baseball bat? It made you one-shot poisoner

Oh, I'm confused. I got no pm's telling me of no abilities whatsoever. I only got story pms with choices. I made 2 choices and received no new abilities according to my knowledge. I did not know what the tazer or bat did. I haven't even gotten a pm telling me what my choice did yet.


That's weird, you SHOULD have gotten a PM like this:
Show nested quote +
*Stuff*
<You have received: A Tazer>
Tazer: After using this item, if anybody visits you that night, they will die (his action on you will still go through though)

Weird....very weird

I don't know, maybe I'll receive that tonight?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 26 2013 20:41 GMT
#1792
On June 27 2013 05:00 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 04:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:47 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:44 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:43 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 27 2013 04:37 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Or is it part of the role?

Might as well not hide it anymore, but the TARDIS is basically sk8r's role. There was a small change to his role which makes things a lot clearer now, which I didn't learn about until today because stuff wasn't making sense.


Why did you learn it today and not before?

Because I didn't ask about it until today. When kita said he received the TARDIS today, things weren't adding up with the way I designed the role, so I asked. Dec then answered.


Then how specifically is the Tardis passed. IE what is required to pass it, and how frequently can you do this?

You pass it when you use it and the new person receives it at the beginning of the next phase (eg. use it during the day, someone gets it at night), and then can be used immediately, so if Kita used the TARDIS which he had to have to not be dead right now, someone is getting the TARDIS at night tonight.

This whole passing thing is what changed, so that's why I was confused.
If this is true then skater could not have passed the TARDIS to solstice during D1?

I missed this post so I'm answering it now. You pass it when you use it. He used it Day 1 to protect himself from BC's shot, so he passed it then. solstice would not have known he got the TARDIS until Night 1, but he died, so it was randomly distributed.

Hmmmm. There is one other possibility that I just thought of which would make sense as well. BC said his shot was refunded. What if that ability negated the shot as well? What if it also negated and refunded sk8r's TARDIS use, so he kept it and used it night 1?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 3m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.