• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:43
CEST 12:43
KST 19:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8887 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 130

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 184 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 20:06 GMT
#2581
On June 30 2013 05:05 gonzaw wrote:
BC, check that other shit out, geript is FORCED to vote kita, so we can kill kita without WOS sacrificing himself, so it'll be 4v2 tonight.


geript has the protective role that I made him, won't work.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 20:08 GMT
#2582
well, heres the state of affairs.


Either gonza is scum (well played if you are)

Or mafia team is as followed

WoS (yes im being serious here)
Kita
Geript
Meapak.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-29 20:08:43
June 29 2013 20:08 GMT
#2583
On June 30 2013 05:03 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
than the hosts screwed up or xata missed the pm. idk. sent said my action was in the spreadsheet.


Hosts, are you the incredible fucktards that Xfire is making you out to be?
I seriously doubt so


We may change the rules in our infinite wisdom

But yeah Xatalos did get roleblocked.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:08 GMT
#2584
Xfire, so what was that you wanted to talk to me about huh?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#2585
On June 30 2013 05:08 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, so what was that you wanted to talk to me about huh?

Well since you assume I'm scum. I don't think you will listen to me, but I basically didn't want to choose option 1 because I think we will lose if i choose it.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#2586
On June 30 2013 05:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
well, heres the state of affairs.


Either gonza is scum (well played if you are)

Or mafia team is as followed

WoS (yes im being serious here)
Kita
Geript
Meapak.



Are you scum bc? wtf are you on about?

Like seriously, I may start to believe you are scum somehow, this seems like awful trolling (it could make sense if you used th shot on Xata directly and not kita, specially if the TARDIS doesn't actually work)
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#2587
Gonza, why do we have to kill kita right now if he just used his day vig? It takes a full day to reuse itself
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#2588
On June 30 2013 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:03 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
than the hosts screwed up or xata missed the pm. idk. sent said my action was in the spreadsheet.


Hosts, are you the incredible fucktards that Xfire is making you out to be?
I seriously doubt so


We may change the rules in our infinite wisdom

But yeah Xatalos did get roleblocked.

Told you guys i wasn't lying.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 20:11 GMT
#2589
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=53#1058

This post
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:11 GMT
#2590
On June 30 2013 05:10 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:08 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, so what was that you wanted to talk to me about huh?

Well since you assume I'm scum. I don't think you will listen to me, but I basically didn't want to choose option 1 because I think we will lose if i choose it.



arggh fuck I don't give a shit anymore, you may be scum, bc may be scum, fuck

let's just kill kita:

austin/BC please vote kita.

On June 30 2013 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:05 gonzaw wrote:
BC, check that other shit out, geript is FORCED to vote kita, so we can kill kita without WOS sacrificing himself, so it'll be 4v2 tonight.


geript has the protective role that I made him, won't work.


Yeah a "protective" role that makes you invincible to lynches
Like hell I'm going to believe that
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:12 GMT
#2591
On June 30 2013 05:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza, why do we have to kill kita right now if he just used his day vig? It takes a full day to reuse itself


BECAUSE WE CANT KILL ANYBODY ELSE WOS DOESNT HAVE A VOTE


OMG BC IS SCUM OMG
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 20:12 GMT
#2592
Only explanation is that For some fucked up reason, WoS is a mafia treestump or you are red. Take your pick gonza.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 20:13 GMT
#2593
On June 30 2013 05:11 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:10 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:08 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, so what was that you wanted to talk to me about huh?

Well since you assume I'm scum. I don't think you will listen to me, but I basically didn't want to choose option 1 because I think we will lose if i choose it.



arggh fuck I don't give a shit anymore, you may be scum, bc may be scum, fuck

let's just kill kita:

austin/BC please vote kita.

Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:05 gonzaw wrote:
BC, check that other shit out, geript is FORCED to vote kita, so we can kill kita without WOS sacrificing himself, so it'll be 4v2 tonight.


geript has the protective role that I made him, won't work.


Yeah a "protective" role that makes you invincible to lynches
Like hell I'm going to believe that


Xata's role deals a kp if you don't comply. Anyways, he was roleblocked.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 29 2013 20:13 GMT
#2594
On June 30 2013 05:12 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza, why do we have to kill kita right now if he just used his day vig? It takes a full day to reuse itself


BECAUSE WE CANT KILL ANYBODY ELSE WOS DOESNT HAVE A VOTE


OMG BC IS SCUM OMG


.............IF XFIRE IS TOWN, YOU ARE TOWN, I AM TOWN, AND AUSTIN IS TOWN WE KILL GERIPT
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:13 GMT
#2595
On June 30 2013 05:10 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:03 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:00 Crossfire99 wrote:
than the hosts screwed up or xata missed the pm. idk. sent said my action was in the spreadsheet.


Hosts, are you the incredible fucktards that Xfire is making you out to be?
I seriously doubt so


We may change the rules in our infinite wisdom

But yeah Xatalos did get roleblocked.

Told you guys i wasn't lying.



HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY LIKE THIASD AAWDAWHDUIASHDAUDUASDSA


Xfire, BC is scum, he shot Xatalos directly (the TARDIS doesn't work anymore, makes sense since it was drained of energy when Kurumi had it)
He is saying WOS is scum for no reason so he is justified in not voting kitaman (perhaps?)
Or maybe not...I dunno nothing makes sense

The only thing I know is that if WOS is town (which he is 99%) then kitaman is THE ONLY SCUM WE CAN KILL TODAY without losing the game basically
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 29 2013 20:13 GMT
#2596
On June 30 2013 05:13 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:12 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonza, why do we have to kill kita right now if he just used his day vig? It takes a full day to reuse itself


BECAUSE WE CANT KILL ANYBODY ELSE WOS DOESNT HAVE A VOTE


OMG BC IS SCUM OMG


.............IF XFIRE IS TOWN, YOU ARE TOWN, I AM TOWN, AND AUSTIN IS TOWN WE KILL GERIPT


Well 2/4 isn't bad.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#2597
On June 30 2013 05:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2013 05:11 gonzaw wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:10 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:08 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, so what was that you wanted to talk to me about huh?

Well since you assume I'm scum. I don't think you will listen to me, but I basically didn't want to choose option 1 because I think we will lose if i choose it.



arggh fuck I don't give a shit anymore, you may be scum, bc may be scum, fuck

let's just kill kita:

austin/BC please vote kita.

On June 30 2013 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 30 2013 05:05 gonzaw wrote:
BC, check that other shit out, geript is FORCED to vote kita, so we can kill kita without WOS sacrificing himself, so it'll be 4v2 tonight.


geript has the protective role that I made him, won't work.


Yeah a "protective" role that makes you invincible to lynches
Like hell I'm going to believe that


Xata's role deals a kp if you don't comply. Anyways, he was roleblocked.



oh yeah
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#2598
guys, stop going insane. gonzaw 100% town. BC 100% town cause he SHOT scum. WoS 100% town because meapak pushed him day 1 along with zeph.

That leaves me, austin, kita, geript.

Geript 100% scum. kita 100% not town (whether that is 3rd party or scum idk, but I hope it is scum). That leaves me and austin. I know I'm town, so that leaves austin.

Look at what acro was thinking before he died.

On June 25 2013 04:57 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:42 austinmcc wrote:
THIS POST GOT WAY TOO BIG AND IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING TOWARDS THE END

acro, this is some butt right here.
On June 24 2013 12:24 Acrofales wrote:
I also had a quick look at Xfire's filter. There's not much content there, but the bit there is is actually pretty good.

Firstly, he defends sk8er when the ball was getting rolling. He basically singlehandedly stopped the lynch on sk8er. That seems to mean they are either scum together, or Xfire isn't scum: there seems to be no reason for a scum Xfire to prevent a lynch on town sk8er.

Now, given my updated read on sk8er I am getting back to thinking he's town, and presumably will prove it through whatever mechanism he's claiming. So Xfire seems in the clear too.

On June 24 2013 12:25 Acrofales wrote:
austin completely missing stuff like that is not making me any more comfortable about him.


For one,
On June 24 2013 10:41 austinmcc wrote:
On June 24 2013 10:28 gonzaw wrote:
Okay, take your time (well...at least take LESS time than you did last cycle >_> )

So, thoughts on Xfire?
That one I can actually do tonight, at least out of context. Rest needs to wait until tomorrow.

...

Without any context, just checking his filter, doesn't pass the smell test.

...
Maybe that was unclear, but no context meant I was just re-filtering and not going through to really dig into when votes came in, when he posted, where votes moved.


Look guys! I'll throw out a test balloon, and when it hilariously backfires and someone calls me scum, I will backpedal as fast as I can.

Additionally, now that you have exhaustively gone through the context, you're still wrong. Whether they were "sheep votes" or not, it is completely clear that Xfire killed the momentum in that lynch.

Half of my case was based on the fact that sk8er reacted in a non-townlike manner to expecting to die. sk8er himself then claimed (a little bit) how his role worked, which isn't enough because who knows whether he's telling the truth. Xfire confirmed that it was either the truth or they're both lying scum (highly unlikely). So the very fact that his role prevented him from dying debunked most of my case. And when I read the thread upon returning from the park (not sleeping, you derps), I wondered why sk8er hadn't been lynched, and that was the exact moment in the thread where I thought "yeah, I wouldn't lynch sk8er anymore at this point".

So... you wrote ALL of that to call me BAD? Or are you calling Xfire scum? Or what exactly are you doing?

I know I'd be happy with your head on a stake tomorrow.

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#2599
I give up

##Unvote

You guys tell me who to vote, im going to eat
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 29 2013 20:16 GMT
#2600
Xfire, answer me this:

If Sk8 is town, if you are town, if kita's role is the one Zepphird made (and Zepphird never made any mention about the TARDIS in it), how in hell could scum kita possibly know about the TARDIS back in N1?

Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
18m
Patches Events
5h 18m
The PondCast
23h 18m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.