• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9587 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 19:43 GMT
#1974
On June 28 2013 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
What? It's definetly possible that he's technically a survivor, but he chose to play against town and for scum. So we need to treat him as scum.

This.
Oh for the record, I had given the conspiracy theory that DI and Kita are scum together some thought.
It certainly makes sense that they'd do it simply because DI was effectively a vet and it gives towncred to whomever wants it, but at this point, if DI is somehow scum and got my role then we'd probably have lost anyway because even had we lynched him he would have come back to life.

Hell actually that makes no sense anyway, why the hell would scum sacrifice an extra life like that for no apparent reason at all? There is no way kita and DI are scum together.

We lynch kita and get it over with.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 21:24 GMT
#2008
Ughhhhhhhh
What in the actual fuck is going on?
Why do mafia have such ridiculous control over this game?
If anyone has a gun shoot Kita so we can move on.
We're at 4-3 and LYLO right now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 21:24 GMT
#2009
Oh no wait it's just Kurumi who died, so 5-3. MYLO.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 21:33 GMT
#2020
On June 28 2013 06:29 Crossfire99 wrote:
No we lynch geript. No one should dayvig until we figure out who has the TARDIS. Since kurumi died and probably didn't use it, that means one of us has it. Claim it if you have it. If you don't claim, I'll take that as a scum claim.

Are you scum?

Shoot Kita, we figure out what to do from there.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 21:35 GMT
#2022
Honestly I think Geript is/was lying about stuff.
Who wrote his role again? Do we know what it is?
Just shoot kita and let's move on.

ACTUALLY...that gun of slots. What is the timing on it? If we use it do we have a high chance of hitting scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 21:59 GMT
#2033
We have to guess right essentially it seems. Assuming scum has the TARDIS, kita is either protected, or geript is bussed with someone.
We also have no idea about the full extent of Geript's/kita's abilities do we?

I have no idea how we're supposed to get ourselves out of this to be honest.
Maybe we just use the vote and one of gonzaw/geript dies and then we can shoot geript after?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 22:01 GMT
#2035
Well what was the deal with it being 'drained of energy' last night?
Does it have a limited number of uses?
Was Kurumi somehow lied to when he had it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 22:06 GMT
#2045
On June 28 2013 07:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think the 3 people just shouldn't vote and ignore it.

I was thinking that too. It COULD be a chance for us to get ahead but I doubt Geript would have used his ability if there was a chance we could turn it around on him.

Makes sense not to vote. Don't vote, guise.
Also that means unless Geript ALSO has a protection ability he couldn't have used the TARDIS to protect kita as well.
Kita might be the shot to take.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 22:06 GMT
#2047
On June 28 2013 07:05 Crossfire99 wrote:
We now know geript does not have the TARDIS or if he does he cannot use it this day or night, so that's something.

Could be 3rd scumbuddy though or kita himself.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 22:41 GMT
#2071
Honestly if I had KP right now I'd just shoot and let god sort 'em out.

The longer we take and the more we talk about it, the easier it is for them to prepare.

I don't see how a silent shot matters if they prechoose the bus targets.

Yall are lucky I'm still just a head.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 23:44 GMT
#2094
Don't use shit on me, it won't work.
I think YOLOing is best right now since I feel like the only reason scum outed themselves is because they think (or know) they've already won.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 27 2013 23:45 GMT
#2095
UNLESS YOU MADE SOMETHING THAT WORKS ON TREE STUMPS I HOPE YOU DID PLZPLZPLZPLZ I WANT TO DOOOO SOMETHING THIS GAME
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 01:06 GMT
#2130
Geript time to start policy lynching you in future games.
<3

In other news, I remember being really damn sure Xatalos is scum #4.
I don't want to derail the efforts regarding stuff that's actually going on, but if I were to come up with a convincing case (with the possibility of course that it is wrong one way or the other), what would it mean for the rest of the day and town's efforts?

I really don't want to mess with whatever people are trying to do here and I have to be honest, I haven't been following all the crazy role shit 100%.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 01:12 GMT
#2136
On June 28 2013 10:09 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 10:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Geript time to start policy lynching you in future games.
<3

In other news, I remember being really damn sure Xatalos is scum #4.
I don't want to derail the efforts regarding stuff that's actually going on, but if I were to come up with a convincing case (with the possibility of course that it is wrong one way or the other), what would it mean for the rest of the day and town's efforts?

I really don't want to mess with whatever people are trying to do here and I have to be honest, I haven't been following all the crazy role shit 100%.


You are asking us if making a case on scum will be bad for town?

....well, OF COURSE ITS FUCKING BAD FOR TOWN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?


JEESUSS
Like, you are worse than Sk8, YOU ARE WORSE THAN SKATER8 DO YOU REALIZE THAT?
You want to make a case.....on someone you think is scum. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING INSANELY STUPID THAT SOUNDS?
Like...what's going on in your head man? Like really I should ask for a 10-game ban for you once this game ends for christ's sake.
Godhammit dude. ARRGGGHH I can't believe what some people do in these games, it just fucking baffles me.


You gotta clam down, breh.
Don't overexcited, man.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 02:04 GMT
#2156
On June 28 2013 11:01 geript wrote:
So... how funny is it that the mods forgot about my mortal combating being once per game? I mean honestly... pretty hilarious.

Go easy on them....modding is hard work.
AMIRITE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 02:14 GMT
#2166
On June 28 2013 11:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2013 11:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
also, hosting is super easy.


not when there's like 15 custom roles you have to keep looking at because you have no idea what the hell is going on in the thread

I'm extremely glad I died in Roulette and Smurf before this game started :D

Herp derp I'm gonna sign up for 5 different games!!
Also I fucking love that pic.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 16:00 GMT
#2216
All that post says to me is kita's TARDIS thing is a scumslip and Xfire is scum.
I can't see any reason why hosts would manipulate a role so heavily.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 16:20 GMT
#2222
On June 29 2013 01:11 gonzaw wrote:
At the very least, it shows us we should either think kita is 3P and look for scum somewhere else, or the scumteam is the one I showed above (geript+kita+xfire+MZ) and it's already "figured out".

If kita is 3P, then there is most likely 2 scum in austin/Xata/Xfire, which means Xfire is very likely scum (would austin AND Xata really be scum together? Xata tunneled austin since N1, and Xata was very quick to vote austin back in D1, etc).

So does this means Xfire is scum no matter what? Or what else?

Xfire has given me some slight town feelings ultimately, and he was clear with his use of my role in terms of picking stuff.
Granted, apparently he didn't RB Xata last night (maybe?) and I still don't know wtf he did on N1 (he claimed he couldn't get an ability or some shit I have no idea)
Christ I don't know

Meh

You were right in that the final scum would have to be the 'hidden' one in that he's not obvious scum and I don't think Xfire has been obviously scummy at all this game.
Again I got horrible gut feelings about Xatalos throughout the game (and of course Acro's case on him) but your proposed scumteam makes the most sense given what I have come to understand about how the hosts/roles have been working.

I basically haven't done this at all yet because role and power speculation (and me being dead-ish) have sort of taken the oomph out of my play for what little time I've been available, but I'm going to filter dive a shot ton of people.

I will be doing so under the assumption that both kita and geript are scum because after the way kita has played, I don't give a shit if he's actually 3P survivor, he deserves to lose anyway for telling us he'd play with us and then fuck us over. I want both of them dead and they're going to lead me to scum #4.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 16:23 GMT
#2224
On June 29 2013 01:17 Crossfire99 wrote:
yeah i'm not sure gonzaw. I know i'm not scum so it can't be 2. Also, gonzaw imagine i'm scum and sk8r is town. The only people who know anything at all about the TARDIS are my scumbuddies and sk8r. I know sk8r can pass it. Why don't I at night just tell sk8r to use his role to me and give me a gift or something. The TARDIS stays hidden from town and scum have it without being obvious about it. Actually, think about this.

IF I WAS SCUM AND KITA WAS SCUM, I WOULD HAVE TOLD KITA TO BUS MEAPAK TO SAVE HIM FROM BC'S SHOT. SO KITA AND I CAN'T BOTH BE SCUM. SAY HE'S NOT SCUM. SAY I'M SCUM, I SEE SOMEONE ASKING FOR THE TARDIS SO I TELL SK8R TO GIVE IT TO ME INSTEAD BECAUSE I JUST DEFENDED HIM SO HE TRUSTS ME AND I DON'T WANT TO GIVE IT TO NONSCUM. I'M THEN ABLE TO SAVE MEAPAK. BASICALLY I THINK I JUST PROVED I'M NOT SCUM LOL.

Because of all of this i think kita is actually a survivor now because i don't see scum being told about the TARDIS, which means austin must be scum with geript and xata. Ugh i need to look over austin's filter and think about thsi.

In order to bus MZ wouldnt you have had to know the shot was coming?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 28 2013 16:24 GMT
#2225
On June 29 2013 01:23 kitaman27 wrote:
So let me get this straight:

geript, xfire, and I are scum buddies.

I decide to claim in the thread about the TARDIS, knowing that xfire created it, because outing two scum members is totally worth the one-shot medic protect. xfire decided to claim in the thread that he created the TARDIS role to implicate himself, because why not?! Kurumi is lying about the TARDIS getting drained because he likes to troll town and my role has nothing to do with the TARDIS. Geript decides to use his day vig power on myself, knowing that I have the bus drive ability and can bus the results of the vote to any player, but rather than challenging someone like Sk8r and busing a shot from Sk8r to BC anonymously, he wants to shoot his scum buddy and implicate the two of us even more.

That's the most likely scenario? LOL

Sorry Kita, it's too convenient that you're somehow 3P and 'drained' the TARDIS on the one night a more-or-less confirmed town has it and now it's magically usable again.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 116
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 24
Railgan 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 580
420jenkins417
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin213
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3224
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN868
B2W.Neo310
Livibee173
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE83
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 14
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3165
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1284
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 23m
Patches Events
21h 23m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.