• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9354 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 20:02 GMT
#276
Risk, may I hear your thoughts on Sylencia? Or anyone else?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 20:03 GMT
#277
EBWOP

Risk, may I hear your thoughts on Sylencia? Or anyone elses thoughts on Sylencia?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 21:34 GMT
#278
So silent... I feel like going to bed . Someone talk to me!!!
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 21:43 GMT
#280
VE, still not convinced regarding Sylencia?

Also, regarding hopeless, my impressiom after reading his filter is that he is a very silly player, a hypocrite and not reading the thread. I am however not sure how that makes him scum. Mind explaining to me like I was 5 years old?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 21:57 GMT
#285
On April 03 2013 06:49 Hopeless1der wrote:
here`s my question, considering people accuse me of being a hypocrite. Do you think I`m just trying to be disruptive or that I`m trying to save sylencia? It should be a minimum of one of those, right?
I don't know. You being a hypocrite is actually not alignment indicative imo. What I do know is that you are calling out Ghor for stuff that you are doing yourself. So stop that.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 22:09 GMT
#291
On April 03 2013 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
I feel like he got caught with his pants down trying to tiptoe around a risk.nuke lynch. He was indirectly supporting the risk.nuke wagon without adding his vote. Regardless of risk.nuke's alignment, that's a suspicious action out of Hopeless. If at the time he felt like risk.nuke was scum (which his whole association BS is supposing) then there's no reason for him to be indirectly supporting the wagon while trying to start a counter-wagon on someone else.
isn't this like exactly what Ghor did? or am I missing something? You don't seem to think that he is scummy.

Your other point is quite good though,I must admit. But Syl looks far worse still.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 22:12 GMT
#292
EBWOP: And to clarify I don't actually agree with your first point!
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 02 2013 22:41 GMT
#295
I'm going to bed now! will be seeing you tomorrow...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 09:14 GMT
#316
Hopeless is a decent lynch at most. But while that is the case, my last 2 games I played town with town Hopeless. Both games ended up with hopeless misslynched or vigi killed. Hopeless were making several basic errors in those games as well. These games were:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=373946 (mafia LVIII)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392955 (dessert mini)

To be fair, I don't see a clear diference between Hopeless play in those games and this game. This obviously doesn't make Hopless town but I really don't see how you are voting him over Sylencia at this point. And reading the thread doesn't exactly help me...

Axle: I have no idea why you think hopeless is scum.
Risk: You reasons for voting Hopeless is partly meta and partly the fact that he isn't scum hunting. The meta part I disagree with and the scum hunting part is something that Sylencia does far worse at. Also, why do you continously avoid taking a stance on Sylencia despite promising to do so?
CC: You are voting hopeless for poor logic but guess what? That isn't alignment indicative.

VE and Ghor I think have decent reasons to be on him atm.

The reason I didn't say anything about this earlier is because I wanted Hopeless to defend himself rather than me do it for him, but since we are one vote away from killing him atm, my strategy has indeed failed.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 09:17 GMT
#317
Sylencia: Explain WHY hopeless and Ghors actions make them scum.

Also, how did CC become town,suddenly? -.-
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 09:18 GMT
#318
Also, don't hammer yet...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 10:22 GMT
#320
I think you are using meta in the wrong way, Axle. No, I haven't actually gone back to the games to find specific posts that match with this game but I don't feel I have to.

You have displayed that you don't think his play this game matches his town meta (first and foremost you only quote 2 posts, but lets ignore that for a sec) however, this is quite irrelevant. What we do want to know is if his meta matches his scum games, not if it doesn't match his town games.

My point is that hopeless have a history misslynches and I think there are better alternatives than him atm.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 10:55 GMT
#323
Thinking of what axle wrote earlier about players most likely to get shot...

I think it's important to mention that we DO have a medic and scum DOESN'T have a RB. Thus scum might aim for a slightly suboptimal shot in order to get a guaranteed kill. Therefore it is of great importance that everyone have given out a couple of reads before we hammer because we cannot speak at night. Everyone (probebly not hopeless tho) may get killed.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 10:56 GMT
#324
@Axle: that should read better alternative!
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 12:46 GMT
#327
They are indeed hypocrites in that regard but why does that make them scum? Does scum apply bad logic more so than town in your opinion? Because I actually think the opposite ( though it would be terrible to call someone town because of him applying bad logic...).

And wtf happend with your CC read? You still haven't answered yet.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 13:24 GMT
#338
On April 03 2013 22:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 22:09 AxleGreaser wrote:
On April 03 2013 22:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 03 2013 22:08 AxleGreaser wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
Axle, if you're around, do you seriously believe I think there are 3 scum? You devoted a decent section of your case against me to something that literally cannot be true, unless Hapa is bastard modding


No I don't seriously believe you think there are 3 scum in 9 player game.

Who is your top scum read?

risk > ghor at the moment, but I haven't re-read ghor yet. working on a risk case now.


How did your case on Ghor get started?

Hes a trolly jerkface who insulted my literacy skills. Also, relatively insistent that risk.nuke is scum, but wont hammer in order to find the "other scum". Upon finding said scum (sylencia), doesn't want to hammer risk.nuke anymore. Granted, I'm sailing the same boat but whatever..
So you confess that you are looking scummy or what?
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 13:34 GMT
#341
On April 03 2013 22:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 22:24 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 03 2013 22:15 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 03 2013 22:09 AxleGreaser wrote:
On April 03 2013 22:09 Hopeless1der wrote:
On April 03 2013 22:08 AxleGreaser wrote:
On April 03 2013 21:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
Axle, if you're around, do you seriously believe I think there are 3 scum? You devoted a decent section of your case against me to something that literally cannot be true, unless Hapa is bastard modding


No I don't seriously believe you think there are 3 scum in 9 player game.

Who is your top scum read?

risk > ghor at the moment, but I haven't re-read ghor yet. working on a risk case now.


How did your case on Ghor get started?

Hes a trolly jerkface who insulted my literacy skills. Also, relatively insistent that risk.nuke is scum, but wont hammer in order to find the "other scum". Upon finding said scum (sylencia), doesn't want to hammer risk.nuke anymore. Granted, I'm sailing the same boat but whatever..
So you confess that you are looking scummy or what?

I always look scummy, you're the one who's been defending me on that concept.
Yes, I was just slightly suprised to see you defend yourself in that matter...
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 13:53 GMT
#346
On April 03 2013 22:20 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 21:46 Lazermonkey wrote:
They are indeed hypocrites in that regard but why does that make them scum? Does scum apply bad logic more so than town in your opinion? Because I actually think the opposite ( though it would be terrible to call someone town because of him applying bad logic...).

And wtf happend with your CC read? You still haven't answered yet.


The read disappeared when CC came back? I told you my point on him was that he left a vote and disappeared, he's come back, he's made points and he's not that high on my radar at the moment.

To your other questions, scum don't necessarily apply bad logic, they would more likely use actions others have done to justify something they didn't intend to do, run with it and hope it convinces enough people. So it's not really logic that I'm talking about there, just twisting other's actions would probably make for a better course of action. The problem I'd see with scum wanting to use logic is that it's easily backtracked and exposed, and that's why I don't see it being used as much of a point of attack as scum.
Lolwtf.

So you vote CC and say "Not sure if trolling around is his meta but seems pretty scum from here." because of how careless he throwes around his vote (which I think is a shit reasoning but that is quite irrelevant) but when he just unvotes, you just say "yhea, he is town NP". That makes 0 sense.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 14:30 GMT
#347
Owell, I'm leaving now a few hours.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 03 2013 18:39 GMT
#388
I am back! Ghor, we are you not speaking russian anymore? You were hillarious bro!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
OSC
21h 41m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.