• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8792 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 07 2013 04:25 GMT
#1220
He's pushing VE.

How do you feel about VE?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 07 2013 04:41 GMT
#1222
Can you explain your townread on VE, Bill?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 07 2013 05:51 GMT
#1237
I've been watching you, sinani, and that post there is wishy-washy as fuck.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 07 2013 06:13 GMT
#1247
Going to bed.

When I wake up tomorrow, I'm taking a look at this list of people:

VE
PALMAR
SINANI
MEAPAK
AUSTIN

One of them will get lynched.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 07 2013 14:31 GMT
#1335
On April 07 2013 15:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 15:13 yamato77 wrote:
Going to bed.

When I wake up tomorrow, I'm taking a look at this list of people:

VE
PALMAR
SINANI
MEAPAK
AUSTIN

One of them will get lynched.

You should probably "take a look" at the whole game while you're at it since only sinani even closely resembles a decent lynch.

You are definitely a good lynch candidate.

Anyway, I have things to attend to early on today. Later, I'll be in the thread. From skimming, I'll say that I now trust gonzaw more and agree with his reasonable Artanis case.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 07 2013 20:16 GMT
#1400
I believe I've made my thoughts as clear as I care to make them at the moment.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 00:42 GMT
#1468
Let's lynch Artanis. The fact that the lynch has met resistance and people are arguing about other cases that are "scummier" is a good thing. I love information. OO's analysis of his meta is decent, and coupled with gonzaw's case, I could see Artanus as scum.

As for who to vig, it should obviously be sinani. If you read his filter, he posts opportunistically, and generally has little to say. One post in particular I called out as being especially horrible, the one where he gives his "thoughts" on the lynch candidates and is null on three out of four. I was scum with him in Red Team's Prize, and he's acting similar to that game, here his posting in the thread is quiet and not forceful. His "push" of BM as a vig shot is also terrible, because I actually have him down as likely town.

As for myself, since people seem to think I need to contribute more, meh. I gave the game the start I wanted and I have some decent town reads out of that, so as far as continuing a high level of activity, I don't feel that it's necessary. I'm doing my own scum hunting, and I make myself known throughout the day on where I'm at. If I drop off the face of the planet, feel free to shoot/lynch me, but I'm not going to be hyperactive in these games anymore.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 00:51 GMT
#1477
People shat all over the Palmar read. I've learned to realize when I'm being overly suspicious.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 02:06 GMT
#1510
Gonzaw, what do you think about killing sinani?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 02:06 GMT
#1511
On April 08 2013 11:03 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 11:02 gonzaw wrote:
Does anyone have old games from Sharrant, both town and scum?

I only have

Normal Mini Mafia 4

He was mislynched
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=394344

No, Prom vig-shot him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 03:33 GMT
#1547
Now we definitely kill the Artanis.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 04:13 GMT
#1572
It doesn't matter what killed him, it matters why.

Gonzaw was killed because he was obviously town and people were forming around him. What did he advocate? Killing artanis. Let's murder him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 04:23 GMT
#1581
On April 08 2013 13:18 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 13:13 yamato77 wrote:
It doesn't matter what killed him, it matters why.

Gonzaw was killed because he was obviously town and people were forming around him. What did he advocate? Killing artanis. Let's murder him.
Sentiment is fine.. but i need to extend the thoughts as per:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 13:03 Mocsta wrote:
Now anways, lets get this show back on track.

Gonzaw was a good scum hit; the timing is what is interesting.

Are they trying to force us onto VE, because it happened when we were talking about him?

hmmm.. for now, i want to maintain the legacy Gonzaw started.

We keep the lynch on Artanis[Xp]
The posts identifying Gonzaw as "jack" were from ~8hrs ago.

i.e. He could have been killed anytime between 8hrs ago, and just before the cycle finished.
If they wanted to kill him due to the artanis case.. well... its odd they waited so long. and I choose not to use timezone as a reason for delay.

The thread topic at the time was: Geript/VE NRA item. Which was potentially juicy enough to get a wagon off Artanis

Im saying this all this, because if Artanis (who we are lynching) flips red.. im inclined to think VE is town.

1) You don't know when the shot was sent.

2) Artanis being mafia does not, in any way, exonerate VE.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 04:34 GMT
#1584
So people that look terrible to me right now:

Sinani
VE
Artanis
MZ

I'm downgrading Palmar to simply a null read. He doesn't care about looking town, and him posting isn't indicative of anything. I'd shoot/check him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 04:36 GMT
#1586
I don't feel like there's much of a difference between Artanis and VE

Oats is someone I want to look at, too. Gonna look at LIX and see what's up with his mafia game. I have a bad habit of not paying attention to him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 04:41 GMT
#1589
Stop talking about this dumb shit, Mocsta.

What's your read on Oats?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 05:59 GMT
#1605
On April 08 2013 14:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 14:04 Mocsta wrote:
On April 08 2013 13:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
we can wifom what scum want us to think by the gonzaw kill from here till kingdom come but we won't get anywhere. Ultimately we need to stick with artanis as he has been consistently scummy and pushed by a now confirmed townie.

@Yamato. I'm really tired with you calling me scum and never backing it up, come up with some reasons or shut up.

Read on Yam pls.

Town, null, scum?

He's an idiot for one, right now I have a lot of people (Artanis, Shevlocke, Vivax, Sharrant, VE etc.) who I care more about than yamato. He's been largely afk after an active start. I hate using this because I feel like it's a cop out but I'm just gonna put him as null and come back to it when it actually matters.

I have you as scum because you're commenting on me calling you scum a million times and yet your contributions to anything in the thread are shallow at best.

Do something.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 07:45 GMT
#1612
Shooting gonzaw does not "guarantee" anything, except the death of a town player.

You seem to realize that I think we should look at who Gonzaw wanted dead. Why is that something worth questioning? Don't you think it's certainly possible that Gonzaw was killed precisely because people were forming around him, and he was on the right track? Isn't that how mafia usually operate?

Furthermore, do you think I'm mafia? Because if you don't, where are you going with this? Do honest analysis of Artanis. Why do you suddenly doubt that he's a good lynch? The reason you give for unvoting him is a bunch of inconclusive WIFOM. It seems to me like you're attempting to throw enough doubt on me to get people off of Artanis because of how much I want to see him dead.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 07:48 GMT
#1613
On April 08 2013 16:13 Shelvocke wrote:
VE, what's your first reaction when you read these posts?

Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 12:33 yamato77 wrote:
Now we definitely kill the Artanis.


Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 13:13 yamato77 wrote:
It doesn't matter what killed him, it matters why.

Gonzaw was killed because he was obviously town and people were forming around him. What did he advocate? Killing artanis. Let's murder him.


And why the fuck are you asking VE for his opinion of these posts when you think he's mafia?

Where did that VE read go, by the way?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 08 2013 07:59 GMT
#1616
On April 08 2013 16:57 Shelvocke wrote:
I'm asking VE because I want to hear from him and because he has personal experience with this kind of thing.

Did you shoot gonzaw, yamato?

No...?
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
JuggernautJason90
ViBE2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 207
Dewaltoss 95
Hyuk 70
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm12
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5811
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu718
Other Games
summit1g6695
FrodaN2413
shahzam401
KnowMe311
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS89
ZombieGrub49
Trikslyr47
PPMD43
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV276
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH363
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21275
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
28m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 28m
Online Event
13h 28m
FEL
18h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.