• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 153 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 28 2013 22:21 GMT
#1621
On March 29 2013 07:20 prplhz wrote:
How much KP does scum have?


Why are you worried about that?
Grubby's #1 Fan
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:23 GMT
#1622
at least 2
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 28 2013 22:24 GMT
#1623
On March 29 2013 07:23 strongandbig wrote:
at least 2

What do you base this on?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2013 22:26 GMT
#1624
On March 29 2013 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:17 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:11 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:10 strongandbig wrote:
I would like some people to read OO's filter and tell me if they agree with me re: his effort to content ratio.

What's your read on Marv?


well the fact that scum shot hapa and palmar obviously makes me wonder if marv is scum

but other than that I always have a hard time reading him, and it's especially hard to tell whether or not he's town now because if he is town he would be behaving differently from normal anyway because of the personality stuff.

so basically, null but def on my list of people to look more closely at.

Okay, I was mostly asking because he pretty much hard defended me as town D1 and he has had absolutely zero reason to do that in this game when I was clearly a person of interest. Do you think a scum Marv would do that, and why?

Scum marv would definitely do that.

Go read this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16497364

Scum marv hard defended town kush, then VE came in with a red check on kush. I explained why I thought that kush was still probably town and just framed. Marv commented to me in irc that that analysis was one of the few ever on TL that actually made him think about how he plays scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 22:27 GMT
#1625
On March 29 2013 07:19 sinani206 wrote:
Also, I'd like to bring up the topic of prplhz. It just seems like he's been flying under the radar and I'm not entirely sure yet, but I'd like to hear something from him.


I'm interested in hearing more of your conclusions. Is there anyone you have a scum-read on right now? You're seemingly suspicious of prplhz, but nothing about your read is concrete or even committal.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 28 2013 22:28 GMT
#1626
Marv hard-defends townies all the time as scum. It's actually one of his trademarks lol.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 28 2013 22:29 GMT
#1627
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 28 2013 22:32 GMT
#1628
looks like I got shot. GG!
Computer says mafia
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 22:34 GMT
#1629
On March 29 2013 07:26 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:17 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:11 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:10 strongandbig wrote:
I would like some people to read OO's filter and tell me if they agree with me re: his effort to content ratio.

What's your read on Marv?


well the fact that scum shot hapa and palmar obviously makes me wonder if marv is scum

but other than that I always have a hard time reading him, and it's especially hard to tell whether or not he's town now because if he is town he would be behaving differently from normal anyway because of the personality stuff.

so basically, null but def on my list of people to look more closely at.

Okay, I was mostly asking because he pretty much hard defended me as town D1 and he has had absolutely zero reason to do that in this game when I was clearly a person of interest. Do you think a scum Marv would do that, and why?

Scum marv would definitely do that.

Go read this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16497364

Scum marv hard defended town kush, then VE came in with a red check on kush. I explained why I thought that kush was still probably town and just framed. Marv commented to me in irc that that analysis was one of the few ever on TL that actually made him think about how he plays scum.

That's pretty clever.

Actually thinking about how that situation applies to me, it's a good bet to hedge that I'll survive to end-game if I don't get lynched D1. Look at my town record:

1st newbie game: lynched d1 as town
2nd newbie game: NK night 4
3rd newbie game: win at endgame
4th normal game: lynched d1 as town (marv was in on that one and later admitted he did it for the lulz)
6th normal game: win at endgame (d2 in this case)
7th normal game: died by 3p N4

A scum Marv would know if I'm town. It's a crazy and unpredictable move unless someone was aware of it and brought it up in the thread. Do you think he's using the same trick twice?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 22:35 GMT
#1630
On March 29 2013 07:32 Palmar wrote:
looks like I got shot. GG!

GG Palmar <3
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2013 22:39 GMT
#1631
On March 29 2013 07:34 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:26 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:17 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:11 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:10 strongandbig wrote:
I would like some people to read OO's filter and tell me if they agree with me re: his effort to content ratio.

What's your read on Marv?


well the fact that scum shot hapa and palmar obviously makes me wonder if marv is scum

but other than that I always have a hard time reading him, and it's especially hard to tell whether or not he's town now because if he is town he would be behaving differently from normal anyway because of the personality stuff.

so basically, null but def on my list of people to look more closely at.

Okay, I was mostly asking because he pretty much hard defended me as town D1 and he has had absolutely zero reason to do that in this game when I was clearly a person of interest. Do you think a scum Marv would do that, and why?

Scum marv would definitely do that.

Go read this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16497364

Scum marv hard defended town kush, then VE came in with a red check on kush. I explained why I thought that kush was still probably town and just framed. Marv commented to me in irc that that analysis was one of the few ever on TL that actually made him think about how he plays scum.

That's pretty clever.

Actually thinking about how that situation applies to me, it's a good bet to hedge that I'll survive to end-game if I don't get lynched D1. Look at my town record:

1st newbie game: lynched d1 as town
2nd newbie game: NK night 4
3rd newbie game: win at endgame
4th normal game: lynched d1 as town (marv was in on that one and later admitted he did it for the lulz)
6th normal game: win at endgame (d2 in this case)
7th normal game: died by 3p N4

A scum Marv would know if I'm town. It's a crazy and unpredictable move unless someone was aware of it and brought it up in the thread. Do you think he's using the same trick twice?

It's irrelevant because I don't know if you are town or not.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 22:40 GMT
#1632
On March 29 2013 07:39 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:34 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:26 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:17 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:11 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:10 strongandbig wrote:
I would like some people to read OO's filter and tell me if they agree with me re: his effort to content ratio.

What's your read on Marv?


well the fact that scum shot hapa and palmar obviously makes me wonder if marv is scum

but other than that I always have a hard time reading him, and it's especially hard to tell whether or not he's town now because if he is town he would be behaving differently from normal anyway because of the personality stuff.

so basically, null but def on my list of people to look more closely at.

Okay, I was mostly asking because he pretty much hard defended me as town D1 and he has had absolutely zero reason to do that in this game when I was clearly a person of interest. Do you think a scum Marv would do that, and why?

Scum marv would definitely do that.

Go read this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16497364

Scum marv hard defended town kush, then VE came in with a red check on kush. I explained why I thought that kush was still probably town and just framed. Marv commented to me in irc that that analysis was one of the few ever on TL that actually made him think about how he plays scum.

That's pretty clever.

Actually thinking about how that situation applies to me, it's a good bet to hedge that I'll survive to end-game if I don't get lynched D1. Look at my town record:

1st newbie game: lynched d1 as town
2nd newbie game: NK night 4
3rd newbie game: win at endgame
4th normal game: lynched d1 as town (marv was in on that one and later admitted he did it for the lulz)
6th normal game: win at endgame (d2 in this case)
7th normal game: died by 3p N4

A scum Marv would know if I'm town. It's a crazy and unpredictable move unless someone was aware of it and brought it up in the thread. Do you think he's using the same trick twice?

It's irrelevant because I don't know if you are town or not.

That's fair.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2013 22:45 GMT
#1633
Anyways, someone walk me through why Sinani is so scummy that he should bet he lynch today. I'm just not seeing it. Like I said in my post, I have him pretty firmly in the null category. Biggest thing to me is that he seems extra concerned about his survival, but I don't think that is strictly 100% a mafia trait, it's just more likely to be mafia than town.

I don't see what makes him the best second target for the day at all.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:49 GMT
#1634
Nah we should be lunching obviousone
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 22:49 GMT
#1635
On March 29 2013 07:49 strongandbig wrote:
Nah we should be lunching obviousone

I am delicious
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2013 22:52 GMT
#1636
On March 29 2013 07:49 strongandbig wrote:
Nah we should be lunching obviousone

I disagree completely.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 28 2013 22:53 GMT
#1637
On March 29 2013 07:45 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways, someone walk me through why Sinani is so scummy that he should bet he lynch today. I'm just not seeing it. Like I said in my post, I have him pretty firmly in the null category. Biggest thing to me is that he seems extra concerned about his survival, but I don't think that is strictly 100% a mafia trait, it's just more likely to be mafia than town.

I don't see what makes him the best second target for the day at all.

iPod posting so I'm not quoting my reads from a little while ago but we can talk about the points regarding Sinani if you wish.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 28 2013 22:59 GMT
#1638
On March 29 2013 07:34 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:26 Keirathi wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:17 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:11 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:10 strongandbig wrote:
I would like some people to read OO's filter and tell me if they agree with me re: his effort to content ratio.

What's your read on Marv?


well the fact that scum shot hapa and palmar obviously makes me wonder if marv is scum

but other than that I always have a hard time reading him, and it's especially hard to tell whether or not he's town now because if he is town he would be behaving differently from normal anyway because of the personality stuff.

so basically, null but def on my list of people to look more closely at.

Okay, I was mostly asking because he pretty much hard defended me as town D1 and he has had absolutely zero reason to do that in this game when I was clearly a person of interest. Do you think a scum Marv would do that, and why?

Scum marv would definitely do that.

Go read this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16497364

Scum marv hard defended town kush, then VE came in with a red check on kush. I explained why I thought that kush was still probably town and just framed. Marv commented to me in irc that that analysis was one of the few ever on TL that actually made him think about how he plays scum.

That's pretty clever.

Actually thinking about how that situation applies to me, it's a good bet to hedge that I'll survive to end-game if I don't get lynched D1. Look at my town record:

1st newbie game: lynched d1 as town
2nd newbie game: NK night 4
3rd newbie game: win at endgame
4th normal game: lynched d1 as town (marv was in on that one and later admitted he did it for the lulz)
6th normal game: win at endgame (d2 in this case)
7th normal game: died by 3p N4

A scum Marv would know if I'm town. It's a crazy and unpredictable move unless someone was aware of it and brought it up in the thread. Do you think he's using the same trick twice?


Firstly, it's not crazy and unpredictable. It happens all the time that a scummer decides to be the champion of the lynchbait. The knight in shining armor who proves his reads are good and he can be sheeped for the rest of the game because look how he knew ScrubX was town.

Secondly, I am far from sure you're town, so if it's scum-Marv, he could just be defending his scumbuddy.

In closing, Marv's whole OO is town, just look at <META>, is still one of the funkier plays this game and while I've backed off calling Marv sure scum over it, I don't see any conceivable way you can call it townie.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 28 2013 22:59 GMT
#1639
On March 29 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:45 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways, someone walk me through why Sinani is so scummy that he should bet he lynch today. I'm just not seeing it. Like I said in my post, I have him pretty firmly in the null category. Biggest thing to me is that he seems extra concerned about his survival, but I don't think that is strictly 100% a mafia trait, it's just more likely to be mafia than town.

I don't see what makes him the best second target for the day at all.

iPod posting so I'm not quoting my reads from a little while ago but we can talk about the points regarding Sinani if you wish.

I read your reasons but....I dunno, they don't really feel like such black-and-white-SLAMDUNK-we-got-scum reasons.

Why him over Smurf/marv/s&b?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 28 2013 22:59 GMT
#1640
On March 29 2013 07:45 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways, someone walk me through why Sinani is so scummy that he should bet he lynch today. I'm just not seeing it. Like I said in my post, I have him pretty firmly in the null category. Biggest thing to me is that he seems extra concerned about his survival, but I don't think that is strictly 100% a mafia trait, it's just more likely to be mafia than town.

I don't see what makes him the best second target for the day at all.

On March 29 2013 06:56 Acrofales wrote:
I have time for one more filter and picked Sinani. I actually think there's a good chance he's scum.

1. He was cagey on the OO claim. He didn't just have an opinion, but was very careful, as if he didn't want to stick his neck out.

2. No reads. He has given his opinion of Nisani. Other than that? Nothing. I don't even know what he thought of OO with the lack of a role PM. A minor blurb about prplhz.

I had a quick look at Sinani's town meta (think I only ever played with him as scum) and he seems more useful. I agree that he is more active than his usual scumgame, but a 2 page filter is not exactly the paragon of an active townie. Sinani, who do you want to lynch, why? Why have you not said anything at all about anybody except Nisani.

As an added bonus, Nisani thought he was scum at the end, and they have a long history together. It might have been an OMGUS and I have to save myself, but he did give a scumread on Sinani.

Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
47m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.