• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7690 users

Newbie Mafia XXXIX - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 12:46 GMT
#533
On March 29 2013 20:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
virtu do you think it's possible that both of the claims are true?
Same question for you Ray.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 13:20 GMT
#536
On March 29 2013 22:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No, i think it's impossible.

K just making sure. Not that I'd think you'd make such an obvious scumslip but I figured I'd ask,

So if you're town then you know one of us is lying. I'd really like to hear what you think about both of our claims.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 14:52 GMT
#554
On March 29 2013 22:18 virtu wrote:
JarJar moved his vote to TRN here, meaning at some point during this day he's voted for every single other person that has had a vote, I can't bring myself to believe this is town play, voting for 4 different people when there aren't even 4 mafia?
You're looking @ things through a vacuum. Read the entire day and see how things went down and you'll see how my votes made sense:

I voted for NW after making what I thought was a decent case. The case kinda fell apart as the day went on cause it relied on 2 things:

- that Fishgle was a likely lynch candidate for the day which Ray pointed out to me that the Fishgle suspicion mostly occured after the action deadline

- that Ray and Rainbows were both town. As the day went on, Rainbows started looking scummier and scummier.

So I moved off of NW and on to you. Surely you can't blame me there right? You hadn't voted/posted/done anything. And I wanted to get you to respond.

So then w/ like an hour left in the day Krafla makes one of the scummier posts I've seen. After having his vote on raven for a while, he decides to listen to a raging Rainbows (who I'm already reading as scum @ this point) and change his vote to NW stating that if he flips town, he'll know who the scum team is.

So then I switched to Raven @ the end of the day because thats where two votes were and I was pretty sure NW was town @ that point. I knew it was unlikely to do anything since it only tied it, but maybe someone would switch or maybe you'd show up last minute. Like I said, it was unlikely to help, but there was literally no reason not to switch @ that point.

So maybe me switching my vote around around a bunch wasn't that great in hindsight. But it all made sense @ the time.

And no matter what happened. Nothing makes Rainbows cop claim look legit whatsoever. Like I get that this is a noob game, but a cop investigating to confirm his town read is the dumbest thing imaginable.

Virtu, say I'm a bad townie all you want. But you're saying that you believe a cop would actually investigate to confirm town. How can you even consider that to be true?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 15:19 GMT
#563
On March 29 2013 23:56 TheRavensName wrote:
I don't understand why you talk like the way you do... your acting like you've been playing mafia for the longest time ever, this account is brand new.
It's my first game on TL. I've played a bit elsewhere but the roles were very different. But I am capable of reading and the cop role here is to catch bad guys. If a cop investigates someone and expects them to flip green then he's playing it wrong.

@Virtu like I said, you may think I played bad as a townie. But (assuming you're the townie) the game is going to be decided by you. And believing Rainbows cop claim is just so much worse than bad play you can accuse me of.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 15:31 GMT
#567
@Virtu How do explain what I said here:

On March 29 2013 08:21 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
There is only one flaw in my logic... if virtu is the GF...
What about if Raven is the GF? How come that's not a possibility?

Virtu, the reason he said that you might be the GF is he left himself an out just in case you counterclaimed Ron. There's absolutely no reason for that sentence not to be: "There is only one flaw in my logic... if virtu or Raven is the GF..."


Why would he suggest that you could be GF and not Raven? The only answer that makes sense is that he listed you, me and Ray as the possible scums because if one of us counterclaimed him, he could just say "Well that person must be scum".
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 15:39 GMT
#568
I mean, how is that not a slam dunk? What other reason could he have for suggesting that you could be the godfather but not suggesting that Raven could?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 17:18 GMT
#572
your terrible prot targets
Who do you think I should have targetted N1 and N2?


You don't know what a smurf account is, you've only opened your account a few minutes before this game, but you're certain I'm a worse player than you for believing Rainbows claim over yours.
Yep. I don't you'd need more than a basic understanding of how the game works to see that Rainbows claim was BS.


"Hey guys, I won't lurk once people do the work for me and i can sheep onto a lynch" ...continued below
I'm sorry. Tell me again how not voting or posting for a week is the right way to play the game.



Show nested quote +
On March 22 2013 23:41 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I think TheRavensName is mafia.
me too
##Vote: TheRavensName


..."like this".

Me too, great reasoning and case there. By the way - the ACTUAL reason you voted for him was becuase he thought you were scummy and voted for you, basically an OMGUS vote.
Ok, I guess I can't respond to you when you're just making stuff up that never happened.

Like geez, it really sucks when people play the game and don't contribute for days on end, but you'd hope they actually read the thread. Like this is an outright lie. Raven never voted for me prior to my vote for him. In fact my vote for him was because he defended me. Please go back and reread the thread because its frustrating talking to someone that has no clue what actually happened in the game.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 29 2013 17:35 GMT
#574
On March 30 2013 02:27 TheRavensName wrote:
So why isn't Ray suspicious when he was defending you?
Wait, are you saying that you agree w/ Virtu about my vote for you being an OMGUS vote or are you trying to bring the focus off of the fact that that's untrue?

But to humor you, point me to whatever post of Ray defending me you're referring to.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 30 2013 00:14 GMT
#582

\sigh

I figured you changed your vote cause you decided to RTFT. No such luck I guess?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
March 30 2013 05:09 GMT
#631
GG y'all. Well played mafia.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 120
SpeCial 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1505
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8596
Doublelift2799
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS205
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE96
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
• Stunt138
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Stellar Fest
9h 44m
OSC
20h 44m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.