• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8946 users

The Game [N]

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 17:20 GMT
#758
Hi guys. Replacing in for Hyach.

I won't be home for an hour or two, but I'll catch up soon.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 22:27 GMT
#824
Oh, since VE is here:

##Join: SAST

(As far as I've gotten into reading, this is still a thing. If its not, then disregard.)

Still reading. AFK
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 04:38 GMT
#917
On March 19 2013 13:31 sciberbia wrote:
@BH
Can you explain why you chose to mason GK and then VE?

Also, I think you might as well claim your role in full and tell us if you are allowed to post the mason logs or not. Probably wait until the daypost to do this though.

Yo scib

I still haven't finished reading (I got caught up in huge IRC chat, and Hydra+Personality ending), but why do you seem all bark and no bite this game? You know I have a *TON* of respect for your town game. I'm not feeling it so far this game, though. What do?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:05 GMT
#947
On March 19 2013 13:59 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 13:38 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 13:31 sciberbia wrote:
@BH
Can you explain why you chose to mason GK and then VE?

Also, I think you might as well claim your role in full and tell us if you are allowed to post the mason logs or not. Probably wait until the daypost to do this though.

Yo scib

I still haven't finished reading (I got caught up in huge IRC chat, and Hydra+Personality ending), but why do you seem all bark and no bite this game? You know I have a *TON* of respect for your town game. I'm not feeling it so far this game, though. What do?


And I was so looking forward to your first post Keirathi. Yea I'm not too happy with my play this game either. I hate lynching townies. As to "all bark and no bite" I know what you mean. This game feels different to me, maybe because of the size. I feel like I haven't been guiding town sufficiently well.

Don't know what else to say though. Maybe you have *TOO* much respect for my town game. I'll do my best to not disappoint on D2. How bout that.

Also, please be town.

Meh. You've consistently been the "best" townie (well, maybe you could argue that you weren't the best in Not Another Normal, but no one was really spectacular and you NAILED talis) in every game I've seen/been apart of. So yea, I expect a lot from you, and I've been pretty disappointed up until page 25 or so. And in these last few pages since I replaced in.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:07 GMT
#949
EBWOP: But certainly, if you play more up to my standards on day 2, all is good <3
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:15 GMT
#962
On March 19 2013 14:14 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:09 Mocsta wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:07 Wade Fell wrote:
Look, you guys can say "Blazinghand isn't playing like he did last game" all you want, but last game D1 scum was obvious, and every day after that I had a red check on an obvious scum player. I'll reference Mario mini where people said "BH isn't playing like his town play" and basically wehre after me for meta reasons (link)

You bought yourself time with this argument. I have no counter, because the point is indeed valid.


doesn't matter, I'm either dead anyways due to NK and what you think is meaningless, or I have 48 hours to push my reads and how "long" it takes to convince you is not relevant.

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:09 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wouldn't call masoning with me "risky" and I'm sure most of the vets on this site would agree with me...but that's a conversation for another time because that part of the argument IS WIFOM.

The fact of the matter is that during the day I made no secret about having a town-read on you based on your early play - if you'll recall I invited you in this thread to be on The Team. Obviously any assertion that you were "at risk" by masoning me is pretty much null considering that scum have to take risks to win the game. It becomes a question of when, and what kinds of opportunities arise.


Not because of your read on me, VE-- at the end of D1 EVERYONE had a townread on me basically. Because we've played dozens of games together, and out of everyone here you are the single player who knows me best. If there's anyone in this game I wouldn't mason as scum, it would be you. Not because of your reads, not because you're some super scumhunter (though you are talented), but because you know me best. That's why you and GK are both risky for me as a scum player to mason, but both excellent for me as a town player to mason: you know me well. This isn't WIFOM, it's WTHTD.

Nah.. i masoned a guy in personality that knew me best out of everyone.. and i was scum

its even more powerful if you can convince that guy you are town.. surely that skill level is not beneath u BH?

not buying that argument.


Actually, as scum? Yes. :|

Anyone who has seen me play scum can tell you I am literally the least talented scum player in existence, as untalented as scum as I am talented at town.

You weren't the worst scum player in Parallel.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:18 GMT
#964
On March 19 2013 14:17 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:15 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:14 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:09 Mocsta wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:07 Wade Fell wrote:
Look, you guys can say "Blazinghand isn't playing like he did last game" all you want, but last game D1 scum was obvious, and every day after that I had a red check on an obvious scum player. I'll reference Mario mini where people said "BH isn't playing like his town play" and basically wehre after me for meta reasons (link)

You bought yourself time with this argument. I have no counter, because the point is indeed valid.


doesn't matter, I'm either dead anyways due to NK and what you think is meaningless, or I have 48 hours to push my reads and how "long" it takes to convince you is not relevant.

On March 19 2013 14:11 Mocsta wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:09 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wouldn't call masoning with me "risky" and I'm sure most of the vets on this site would agree with me...but that's a conversation for another time because that part of the argument IS WIFOM.

The fact of the matter is that during the day I made no secret about having a town-read on you based on your early play - if you'll recall I invited you in this thread to be on The Team. Obviously any assertion that you were "at risk" by masoning me is pretty much null considering that scum have to take risks to win the game. It becomes a question of when, and what kinds of opportunities arise.


Not because of your read on me, VE-- at the end of D1 EVERYONE had a townread on me basically. Because we've played dozens of games together, and out of everyone here you are the single player who knows me best. If there's anyone in this game I wouldn't mason as scum, it would be you. Not because of your reads, not because you're some super scumhunter (though you are talented), but because you know me best. That's why you and GK are both risky for me as a scum player to mason, but both excellent for me as a town player to mason: you know me well. This isn't WIFOM, it's WTHTD.

Nah.. i masoned a guy in personality that knew me best out of everyone.. and i was scum

its even more powerful if you can convince that guy you are town.. surely that skill level is not beneath u BH?

not buying that argument.


Actually, as scum? Yes. :|

Anyone who has seen me play scum can tell you I am literally the least talented scum player in existence, as untalented as scum as I am talented at town.

You weren't the worst scum player in Parallel.


Yeah but we had a shit scumteam

also my play this game has literally nothing in common with my play in parallel

It does have a few similarities (you latch on to a "weak" player and refuse to let go), but for the most part I agree. At least until I see some flips.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:20 GMT
#966
On March 19 2013 14:19 Mocsta wrote:
Keirathi, you reminding me a lot of u in hydra

All
The guy Kei replaced.. was he a town, null or scum read?

The guy I replaced had 0 posts.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:22 GMT
#970
On March 19 2013 14:21 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:20 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:19 Mocsta wrote:
Keirathi, you reminding me a lot of u in hydra

All
The guy Kei replaced.. was he a town, null or scum read?

The guy I replaced had 0 posts.

lol

I know, right?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:23 GMT
#972
On March 19 2013 14:22 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:22 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:21 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:20 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:19 Mocsta wrote:
Keirathi, you reminding me a lot of u in hydra

All
The guy Kei replaced.. was he a town, null or scum read?

The guy I replaced had 0 posts.

lol

I know, right?

I actually had a HYOOOJ townread on the guy you replaced

Scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:28 GMT
#976
On March 19 2013 14:26 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:24 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:23 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:22 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:22 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:21 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:20 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:19 Mocsta wrote:
Keirathi, you reminding me a lot of u in hydra

All
The guy Kei replaced.. was he a town, null or scum read?

The guy I replaced had 0 posts.

lol

I know, right?

I actually had a HYOOOJ townread on the guy you replaced

Scum.

omg dood i told u not 2 bus me yet

Im just gonna put it out there..

im finding this interaction odd.. im not saying its scummy... theres just something peculiar about it, feels forced

*Insert "I don't always call someone scum, but when I do, I don't" image macro*
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:36 GMT
#980
On March 19 2013 14:33 Wade Fell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:28 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:26 Mocsta wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:24 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:23 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:22 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:22 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:21 Wade Fell wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:20 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:19 Mocsta wrote:
Keirathi, you reminding me a lot of u in hydra

All
The guy Kei replaced.. was he a town, null or scum read?

The guy I replaced had 0 posts.

lol

I know, right?

I actually had a HYOOOJ townread on the guy you replaced

Scum.

omg dood i told u not 2 bus me yet

Im just gonna put it out there..

im finding this interaction odd.. im not saying its scummy... theres just something peculiar about it, feels forced

*Insert "I don't always call someone scum, but when I do, I don't" image macro*


(link)

Lol, I remember that getting linked in some other recent game. I even went to the site to make my own, but then I remembered no pictures so I stopped.


Anyways, I'm going to quit spamming pointless stuff and go back to reading.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:54 GMT
#983
On March 19 2013 05:34 RyuSuzaku wrote:
well, that sucks. I was pretty convinced GM was scum given how suspicious he was acting. Pretty disappointing play from him, especially given his incredibly strong role.

Obviously I was wrong, but I'm town and I had completely valid reasons for attacking GM.

Oh yea, this is something I wanted to talk about before night ended. I know I just had this whole conversation in end-game for Personality, but this is not a townie mindset. I've never seen nor played with Ryu, so I can't quite put myself into his shoes and think about if a townie Ryu would say that, but it is definitely not how *MOST* townies think. Especially when literally he only had 6 posts the entire day 1, and every single one of them was focused on sandro/GM. Why wasn't he in here trying to figure the game out more? You don't get to bitch about someone else playing "bad" when you do nothing for an entire day but tunnel a townie.

Definitely on the top of my list for right now.

Still reading, afk.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 05:59 GMT
#986
On March 19 2013 14:55 goodkarma wrote:
Hi all. I'm back for a little bit.

First, yes I was in BH's QT for day one. His motive was he wanted to get a chance to talk to me, and since he felt I had a decent chance of getting mislynched he chose me for day one. If you were to ask me that's a pretty fucking townie motive. You can't exactly manipulate the dead...

Granted, the actual QT was only put up for the last few hours of the day. It extended from shortly before his voteswitch to GM onward. His thought process he used in describing his reads is the same thought process he's taught me to use as a town player. The one thing that's stuck out to me though, and the largest reason I'd say I have a strong townread on him, is his rather avid defense of me for most of the game. This is a guy that's bent over backwards to do whatever he could to prevent my mislynch. As scum, there would simply be no motive for this.

As far as his cases go that he's posted in forum, I would agree with VE's assessment that they could be better. But we DID need to consolidate our votes, so his voteswitch to GM (and lack of pursuit of his top scumreads thereafter who clearly weren't going to get lynched) does make sense to me.

I'd give him day 2 to improve his scumhunting. I am confident that he will prove to all of you that he is town.

You are wrong. I can demonstrably show a scum BH hard defending "town reads" when it benefits him.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 06:04 GMT
#990
When is the deadline?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 06:08 GMT
#993
On March 19 2013 15:05 sciberbia wrote:
Keirathi, talk to me about zarepath. Everything in his filter says scum to me but he keeps reminding me of my Forumite mistake from Dwarf Mini with his apologies and multiple self-contradictions. I'd greatly appreciate your opinion on him.

I'll go read his filter. Brb.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 06:12 GMT
#996
On March 19 2013 15:11 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 14:59 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:55 goodkarma wrote:
Hi all. I'm back for a little bit.

First, yes I was in BH's QT for day one. His motive was he wanted to get a chance to talk to me, and since he felt I had a decent chance of getting mislynched he chose me for day one. If you were to ask me that's a pretty fucking townie motive. You can't exactly manipulate the dead...

Granted, the actual QT was only put up for the last few hours of the day. It extended from shortly before his voteswitch to GM onward. His thought process he used in describing his reads is the same thought process he's taught me to use as a town player. The one thing that's stuck out to me though, and the largest reason I'd say I have a strong townread on him, is his rather avid defense of me for most of the game. This is a guy that's bent over backwards to do whatever he could to prevent my mislynch. As scum, there would simply be no motive for this.

As far as his cases go that he's posted in forum, I would agree with VE's assessment that they could be better. But we DID need to consolidate our votes, so his voteswitch to GM (and lack of pursuit of his top scumreads thereafter who clearly weren't going to get lynched) does make sense to me.

I'd give him day 2 to improve his scumhunting. I am confident that he will prove to all of you that he is town.

You are wrong. I can demonstrably show a scum BH hard defending "town reads" when it benefits him.



So my question then is this: in what way would it be beneficial for scum BH to hard defend me day one like he did? I just don't see it...

Are you blind? The benefit is that you're in here right now making this argument for him :o

Plus, its still possible that you are scum together, in which case the benefit is much more obvious.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 06:19 GMT
#1001
On March 19 2013 15:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 15:12 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 15:11 goodkarma wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:59 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 14:55 goodkarma wrote:
Hi all. I'm back for a little bit.

First, yes I was in BH's QT for day one. His motive was he wanted to get a chance to talk to me, and since he felt I had a decent chance of getting mislynched he chose me for day one. If you were to ask me that's a pretty fucking townie motive. You can't exactly manipulate the dead...

Granted, the actual QT was only put up for the last few hours of the day. It extended from shortly before his voteswitch to GM onward. His thought process he used in describing his reads is the same thought process he's taught me to use as a town player. The one thing that's stuck out to me though, and the largest reason I'd say I have a strong townread on him, is his rather avid defense of me for most of the game. This is a guy that's bent over backwards to do whatever he could to prevent my mislynch. As scum, there would simply be no motive for this.

As far as his cases go that he's posted in forum, I would agree with VE's assessment that they could be better. But we DID need to consolidate our votes, so his voteswitch to GM (and lack of pursuit of his top scumreads thereafter who clearly weren't going to get lynched) does make sense to me.

I'd give him day 2 to improve his scumhunting. I am confident that he will prove to all of you that he is town.

You are wrong. I can demonstrably show a scum BH hard defending "town reads" when it benefits him.



So my question then is this: in what way would it be beneficial for scum BH to hard defend me day one like he did? I just don't see it...

Are you blind? The benefit is that you're in here right now making this argument for him :o

Plus, its still possible that you are scum together, in which case the benefit is much more obvious.

That would be devious as fuck, and seems really unlikely.

How is it devious? Scum players defend town players all the time. Why do they do it? Because they can get "town cred" for it because they know that they are right.

Hell, just look at this filter: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=387591&user=133498&currentpage=All

That's BH's scum filter from Parallel. You can see how much time he spends defending his town reads.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 06:27 GMT
#1005
@sciberbia:

I'm not interested in lynching zare right now. For one, I don't know his meta and I don't have time to read it tonight. But for two, he's mostly reading as newbie town to me. I completely disagree with his case on Hopeless, but that's because I am very familiar with Hopeless' play. But otherwise, he brought up some solid points on Hopeless and Wiggles. He seems to be trying to figure things out like a newbie town would.

My biggest problem with his play, actually, is him playing the newbie card. But that's not enough that I'm interested in him for now. He's fine to leave alive a bit longer and see how things progress.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 06:35 GMT
#1011
On March 19 2013 15:31 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 15:27 Keirathi wrote:
@sciberbia:

I'm not interested in lynching zare right now. For one, I don't know his meta and I don't have time to read it tonight. But for two, he's mostly reading as newbie town to me. I completely disagree with his case on Hopeless, but that's because I am very familiar with Hopeless' play. But otherwise, he brought up some solid points on Hopeless and Wiggles. He seems to be trying to figure things out like a newbie town would.

My biggest problem with his play, actually, is him playing the newbie card. But that's not enough that I'm interested in him for now. He's fine to leave alive a bit longer and see how things progress.

U liked his first post?


As a funny tidbit:
zarepath done some weird shit as newbie town. Last game i played with him, he wrote a fake case on someone he had a town read on.. to gauge reactions.. the fake case was so good. the target (WaveofShadow IIRC pertty much gave up LOL)

No, I didn't "like" his first post. It is full of bad rationale and terrible arguments ("Someone told me that VE always claims town in his opening post, but him doing it this game is scummy anyways"). But that's not exactly the kind of things I expect a newbie scum to say either.

Honestly, it feels like a newbie town trying to have a good reason to start posting, but failing. His thoughts are free-flowing and not pre-constructed. He's not being "clean" with them. Etc/etc.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
NeuroSwarm 69
FoxeR 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 485
Bale 53
League of Legends
Doublelift4646
Other Games
summit1g8886
JimRising 557
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick647
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 21m
Patches Events
13h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
OSC
21h 21m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.