• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War485.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7922 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 15:03 GMT
#2014
On February 28 2013 23:58 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 23:38 Vivax wrote:
I don't care if Toad wants me vigged, glurio is scum and should be taken care of one way or another.

This RO guy soft pushing me when the mood swings over is scummy as fuck as well.


not really reading right now but I just saw that one. Is someone saying I want you vigged? Because I don't. I said (just like hassy) that you're a possible vig-target at best, not a lynch target.

I'd say there's at least 2 or 3 people who look way worse than you though, probably even leaning town on you right now.


Milksuckler said you want me vigged. Dunno, didn't check.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 15:33 GMT
#2017
On February 28 2013 23:58 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 23:38 Vivax wrote:
I don't care if Toad wants me vigged, glurio is scum and should be taken care of one way or another.

This RO guy soft pushing me when the mood swings over is scummy as fuck as well.


not really reading right now but I just saw that one. Is someone saying I want you vigged? Because I don't. I said (just like hassy) that you're a possible vig-target at best, not a lynch target.

I'd say there's at least 2 or 3 people who look way worse than you though, probably even leaning town on you right now.


I fail to see any useful purpose for you saying you lean town on me. I'd much rather have you mentioning these two or three people you speak of.

On March 01 2013 00:15 The Macho Man wrote:
i change my mind on jj he is being open with his thoughts and is talking about the game a lot i think he is town now.
Obviousone martyr crap looks to me as natural and not forced seems like he is more likely to be town at this point.

I agree with jj on aqua and taking another look as well as what at obvious said aqua. It seems like aquas only contribution was to in fact just tunnel obvious and seemed like that was his way of contributing.

hasybaby is probable scum as well because he does not care about town at all and seems to have no interest in the game.

so aqua and hasy


Why do I feel like this is just thrown in here with the purpose of calming the waters and not do more?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 15:37 GMT
#2019
Hassy surely not. I was quite satisfied with aqua's responses to my questions earlier. Didn't really look at him since then.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 15:54 GMT
#2022
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&user=149300&currentpage=All - Town

7-8 pages of filter D1.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=399294&user=299690&currentpage=All - now

3 pages including the night.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=394344&user=149300&currentpage=All - Town

4-5 pages D1, also a different feeling of your play. Aggressive pushing.

Dessert you actually had about the same amount of filter as here, but you replaced in.

I didn't check the timestamps on the minute, but I think you can see where I'm coming from.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 17:03 GMT
#2036
On March 01 2013 01:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Wake up, check TL, no one commented on my posts.

Just another day.


Why isn't glurio in your list?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 17:12 GMT
#2039
Well you should look better at him then.

Look at his town meta and compare it to this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 21:10 GMT
#2114
On March 01 2013 04:30 geript wrote:
I've worked in a psych ward for 2 years. I've worked with DSS kids for another 2 years (almost 90% of which were categorized both by personality type and psych issues). I'm a nursing student currently and have spent another 3 months of clinical in both pscyh and high risk psych. I'm qualified to be able to read your posts and categorize your personality from that. I know you're not afraid to do unorthodox things because you have said that multiple times and the general consensus on the boards was that you have done that before.


Lol I didn't laugh so hard for a long time at someone using arguments like these to strengthen his case. First time I see someone using his rl qualifications to say why he's right in a game.

Hey VE I'm sorry to tell you, but some guy who worked in high risk psych for so long thinks there's something wrong with you.

+ Show Spoiler +
No offense.
+ Show Spoiler +
That's irrelevant for this game.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 21:15 GMT
#2124
Oh god I'm going to break.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 21:28 GMT
#2144
[image loading]

Puppy begs you to stop being a meanie.

Geript, your case revolves around VE wanting the pardoner role. Tell me, do you think a pardoner would ever survive the next day if he ever decided to stop a lynch on someone?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 21:39 GMT
#2147
Well, I feel like Toad did indeed contribute much in getting Prom lynched, I don't think he'd be the guy to bring so much attention to a scumbuddy that early.

What I fail to understand is how Toad disliked to opt for the mayor role in that case, I am used to Toad having a high opinion of himself and given how he's been spitting on VE multiple times I would have expected him to try and get elected there instead of him, so I don't see his motivation to steer clear of that role, that might mean he's trying to avoid the spotlight or responsible positions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 21:45 GMT
#2150
Hey geript, before waiting for your response to hold your hand and walk you through, let me tell you this:

What's the point of VE trying to get a role that despite sounding beneficial for scum is also suicidal when used when he could have opted to become a mayor, lynch someone else than prom and let town waste a day while having one extra KP during the night?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 22:24 GMT
#2159
VE did you check glurio's meta differences?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 22:43 GMT
#2168
On March 01 2013 07:43 layabout wrote:
As in toad brought attention to yamato and was one of the first votes on him vivax should know that Toad would do this as scum, Toad also discussed how he had know problems bussing teammates early on.

(if you want to read if Toad was smurfing as wewinmafia)


Read the thread pls.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 28 2013 23:59 GMT
#2203
I shot Hassy I believe.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 01 2013 00:01 GMT
#2213
Fuck.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 01 2013 00:02 GMT
#2217
I got roleblocked.

Anyone else?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 01 2013 00:12 GMT
#2224
On March 01 2013 09:05 The Milkman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 09:02 Vivax wrote:
I got roleblocked.

Anyone else?

For someone reason I don't believe that.


You sure that you aren't yamato?

On March 01 2013 09:05 MilkSuckler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 09:02 Vivax wrote:
I got roleblocked.

Anyone else?

Show me the breadcrumbs....


On February 28 2013 23:25 Vivax wrote:
Milkman is probably glurio's scumbuddy, asking some random questions, soft-defending him against me.

If glurio flips red you're next.


On February 28 2013 23:38 Vivax wrote:
I don't care if Toad wants me vigged, glurio is scum and should be taken care of one way or another.

This RO guy soft pushing me when the mood swings over is scummy as fuck as well.


That's as far as I would go with crumbing.
Initially wanted to shoot glurio, but on second thought hassy was a safer target and I chose him, didn't crumb that though.

Mafia might have seen that as reason enough to roleblock me, so that puts glurio into the deep red.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 01 2013 00:22 GMT
#2235
All of this sounds like Milkman doesn't want hassy shot, combine that with his earlier soft defence of glurio and we have the third scum.

Too easy. But let's start from the right point.

##Vote hassybaby

I want to know where you got this information:

On March 01 2013 09:12 The Milkman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 09:03 jcarlsoniv wrote:
So...either we had a doc save someone, or there is no SK. Would be lovely not to have to worry about that extra kill.

My sentiments from D1 on JJ still stand. I have to drive back to school, but I'd like to hear from him, and I'm gonna reread his filter when I get a sec.

If you want to wifom here's a thought for you:
Mafia doublestacked VE.
That means we have one kill too much.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 01 2013 00:42 GMT
#2246
The realization should have come to Milkman's mind that what he's doing is incredibly scummy by now. Look how the scum tries to hang onto other people when it doesn't get any resonance for its lies and then immediately shuts up when it fails.

"Oh what no we would never roleblock you, why the hell did you say you would shoot glurio and then tried to shoot hassy, you must be scum"

All the while completely disregarding one important thing about roleblocked vigis.
When I look at his early game stances regarding Prom it all begins to make sense.

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 26 2013 23:26 The Milkman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 23:21 The Macho Man wrote:
On February 26 2013 10:35 Vivax wrote:
On February 26 2013 10:31 The Macho Man wrote:
what does everyone think of vivax simply trying to figure out smurfs not alignments is the greatest of all time on to something or not?


What does everyone think about NachoMan picking me out of everyone else doing the same?

Let's see, Toad made a guess, Wade is making guesses, Vivax made guesses. Who might be easier to lynch? Oh it's Vivax, everybody loves lynching Vivax.

This guy tries insinuate that i am scum with this post and does not follow it up at all. HE comes off as scum that needs a crying towel.

On February 26 2013 22:00 Promethelax wrote:
Hey all, catching a jetplane outta here in a few minutes but I'm here right now.

I'm still uncomfortable with Wade though knowing it is bh makes him less likely to be scum in my eyes. His weird d1 behaviour is weird in a blazing way, which I usually find scummy.
Things I still find scummy in him: his omgus attack already mentioned, attacking me for having a changed read after I reread the thread (I get that everyone wants to get on my wagon now, its the in thing to do but assuming you do lynch me when I flip look for shoddy reasoning like Wade's), his obsession with the vet/newbie dichotomy (he is focusing on it to the exclusion of actual scum hunting)
Things I find townie: his confidence and casual tone ("for all you know I'm warbaby" and "so no real opinions then")
conclusion: keep an eye on, not a good day one lynch

JJ on the other hand is looking scummier (again this only works for me but once I flip go back and look at my reads k thx)
I am under a lot of pressure now and most/all of the vets and smurfs (i.e. probable vets want to lynch me) and yet JJ comes in and says I am town for no reason. He has a reason. He just won't share it. It looks to me like a scummer trying to gain a little cred on a mislynch while also not actually derail the lynch.
This is his whole interaction with me/comment on me before his sudden defense
On February 26 2013 10:11 JungleJorge wrote:
On February 26 2013 09:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 26 2013 09:37 MilkSuckler wrote:
On February 26 2013 09:35 geript wrote:
As of yet, no. The question is why do you feel my newbie status is important?

Actually its the opposite.
You become non-existent.

'pretty much how I feel right now.
See you D2 everybody!

Promethelax, how do you feel about this post?

conclusion: probably scum, would lynch.

I'm heading out of town and will have limited internet access. I will post when I can.
Good luck town!


Prom is definitely not confirmed scum as the whole thread seems to think and the most concerning thing that he actually has done is this post here in saying that he isn't going to be active after all the pressure. This is the most tell sign that he is scum

If he does not care about town and doesn't post then he should die.

Vivax has actually done nothing this game and should die. If prom sticks around and contributes i say let him live vivax hasn't done anything.

A vote for me is a vote to kill vivax the man who wants to appear active but in fact is doing nothing

Vivax Macho madness is coming straight at you.


Okay. I agree with Promethelax not caring about looking town is bad. His "goodbye" post is the most direct way to politely say you just don't care. Although, I don't agree about letting him go and replacing him with Vivax. Vivax's been spammy and useless, while BEING in the thread. He put zero effort, that's true, but that happens - especially at the start of the game. Of course, we should try to spend our limited time (48 hours seems so long, but as others have observed, it seems to be quite short given the switches happening nowadays) as best as we can.



From soft-defending what Prom did, to full-heartedly supporting his lynch, but then simply "agreeing" how about what Prom does is "bad" and right afterwards trying to sway attention onto me.

Let's lynch this guy first actually, everything else isn't as much of a sure scum hit as this guy.

##Unvote
##Vote The Milkman
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 01 2013 00:43 GMT
#2247
Answer the question MilkMan: Why do you say that scum doublestacked VE?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 317
TKL 237
CranKy Ducklings138
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1197
Lowko529
TKL 237
ProTech117
Rex 117
MindelVK 20
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59741
Free 2284
Horang2 309
firebathero 242
Zeus 173
Last 101
Hyun 87
Pusan 80
ToSsGirL 80
910 53
[ Show more ]
Trap 37
soO 28
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Yoon 16
Noble 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6834
Dendi935
XaKoH 422
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m773
Other Games
gofns41061
singsing2294
B2W.Neo480
byalli391
Mlord302
Pyrionflax286
Beastyqt234
ToD185
DeMusliM93
Liquid`VortiX91
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2861
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1605
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 13m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.