• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:23
CEST 17:23
KST 00:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7692 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:31 GMT
#1420
Bugs is that you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:36 GMT
#1422
I don't think so, Oo didn't have me on his list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:38 GMT
#1423
Besides, what's more suspicious is that he asks Oo to narrow down a 5-dude-list when there's layabout posting a 7-dude list and saying we shouldn't lynch Prom.

Oo was under pressure, layabout wasn't.

Hassy wants to lynch me and Prom, yet asks the guy with Prom in his list to narrow it down and ignores layabout.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:40 GMT
#1425
It looks to me like he picked Oo out of opportunism, when there are multiple people pressuring Oo, then asking questions specifically to him gives him more credit despite not having done much at all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:42 GMT
#1426
Oh I see what you meant now. I got that wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:48 GMT
#1428
I still don't like what I see. Can't convince myself that Hassy had a real interest into getting something useful out of Oo given his uncommitting answer regarding me and the lack of followup.

On February 27 2013 10:21 ObviousOne wrote:
Prom's already in my list. Vivax is a wildcard for me. I can't read Vivax as well as I presume others can. I'm just one vote, if you guys think he's scum I'll try to dissuade the vote if I think he's town but I'm not committed either way as far as Vivax is concerned.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:51 GMT
#1429
"Hey Oo, narrow down that list"
"Wat, why?"
"You've been talking about too many people throughout the game, let's talk about the guys likely to get lynched"
"Oh I see is there anyone specific you want to talk about, like Vivax and Prom?"
"Yeah let's talk about Vivax and Prom"
"Prom is in my list. Dunno about Vivax."
"Kthxbai"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 11:06 GMT
#1430
On February 27 2013 01:32 The Milkman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 01:28 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 27 2013 01:26 The Milkman wrote:
On February 27 2013 01:22 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 27 2013 01:16 Vivax wrote:
It's obvious milkman is yamato.

Actually not sure if I want to lynch him. His head over heels blind frothing aggressiveness would mean he's likely town.
But his points are so stupid and his behaviour so anti-town that I really feel like.

if he's yamato he is almost certainly town. Like the townies mofo that ever towned a town. And that's something in a game with iamp. Though I haven't checked him out to see if he's actually town this game. Was kind of busy owning mafia and playing dota inbetween.

You should not base your read on who I might be, but rather who I am right now.
The point of a smurf is to throw meta out of the way and that's what I want to achieve with me smurfing.

I don't care about what you want to achieve with it. If meta helps me read you I'll use it no matter if you like it or not. Sad thing I don't know if Vivax is basing his assumption on something or just spouting nonsense.

Okay, if you are so set on me being yamato77, then so be it. I guess I should be happy that someone thinks I am town, but the way you created your reasoning is not exactly one I'd like to be made.


hahahaha no dude I'm not yamato77. It's like the guy saying "No bro I didn't steal that car stereo and that wallet of yours really".

I'm sure this dude is yamato and he's being less active than when he's town on the long term. Lynch it!Lynch it!

On February 26 2013 19:52 The Milkman wrote:
Stop asking for day kills and trying to get the identities of smurfs, useless fluff and it only makes the thread big. I am sorry for not posting this in one post but I am getting really dismayed by the one liner festive over here. Effort people, were on like page thirty and we are not even half through the day. I understand Promethelax's plan, it fizzled but what are we going to do. I understand some smurfs suspicion of him planning a getaway with a rng argument. People are quite upfront about their opinions, that is one good thing... Besides all that negativity flowing through them...


"Oh man I understand what Prom wanted to do there, it was shit but what should we do about it, I know he's getting flak for it from some dudes we don't know for a good reason and that's good but being negative isn't good."

On February 26 2013 22:33 The Milkman wrote:
My initial read on Promethelax was such a disaster, I support his lynch wholeheartedly. His play does not sum up as a town one in my book. He should push analysis, help with shooting down bad plans, actually scum hunt and so on. What is his reaction to pressure? No reaction. He just seems to start posting one liners and filler. I understand Dr's reluctance to be elected mayor, he just wants to play for a little while for once. Viscera is playing cool too. Milksuckler got a little townier than at the start, he seemed cold. Now he seems to be in the mafia trance! Vivax is in my opinion playing terribly, trying to do meaningless stuff like smurf identities, spamming and overall fluff. Toad strikes me as suspicious because of his position and calling for day vig. He does not seem right based on meta - he is not the guy to be "somewhere" but the guy to be at the top of town's structure. Leading, working hard and scumhunting.


2:30 h later.
"No wait actually his plan was shit and he's scum, I would bus him.VE is town. Also Milksuckler, Vivax and Toad scum!"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 11:07 GMT
#1431
That's obviously a premature connection case, but it would just fit so well.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 11:09 GMT
#1432
Why this low activity, "Milkman"?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 11:19 GMT
#1433
On February 27 2013 18:25 The Milkman wrote:
Obvious, your list serves no purpose. Why are you accusing someone without good points? Two of your reasons are trolling. Listen, this is a big game. We do not need fluff posts in here. I mean, I would love to be so good to be sure someone is scum based on his name, but you know, I suck. Your posts still are short and without any substance whatsoever. When pressured you get in this weird spiked turtle mode and tell everyone to basically fuck off. Either defend yourself or just shrug it off. I do not think I played with someone like this, so please manner up if you care for normal town (and human) atmosphere. There is scum agenda in your posting history and obviously I dont like that.
Also I noticed that some people said they dont like something about me: please say what exactly because there is nothing I can actually talk about that in this regard. Now I will jump into some filters of people like Macho, layabout and wave.


This post looks artificial, too. In the first underlined part he starts with some general info on how to play the game and talks about fluff and people being scum based on the name and even says he sucks by himself, which doesn't make any sense whatsoever if he feels serious about what he's writing.

In the second it looks like some made up accusation, he's basically telling Oo how to play and how he doesn't like the way he plays. It's almost like he's justifying himself towards Oo for pushing him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:18 GMT
#1442
Yeah iamp doesn't play like town iamp I noticed that too. But we are also pretty sure that it's iamp when we can't be 100%, and if he truly is then he's in another game already. That might be a little stressing, or he is faking to be iamp to use that argument although that would be a little "extreme".

I don't want to take pressure away nonetheless and I expect him to post more when there's actually a wagon to get going, since the current mayoral candidates are all set on lynching the same guy. The direction might be more obvious when Prom's alignment is off the table.

@ Milkman

You did call Milkman and Toad scum, this is from one of your posts I quoted.

Milksuckler got a little townier than at the start, he seemed cold. Now he seems to be in the mafia trance!


Toad strikes me as suspicious because of his position and calling for day vig. He does not seem right based on meta - he is not the guy to be "somewhere" but the guy to be at the top of town's structure. Leading, working hard and scumhunting.


Calling people in mafia trance or suspicious and not playing according to town meta I see as calling them scum, but maybe that's just me.

That you talked with Toad after it is irrelevant to my argument. Toad reacted and you had to counter-react, he reacted cause you called him out as scummy. The point of my argument is your sudden wholehearted Prom lynch support with throwing in a few half-assed town- and scumreads in between

In later posts, I see that you actually tried to dissuade MachoMan from his Prom defence so you did actually soft push for a Prom lynch despite mentioning so many other reads before and that makes you look better.
I didn't like your response to my big post however. It looked to me like you quoted it just with the intent of making me look bad.

On February 27 2013 03:51 The Milkman wrote:
Damn it VE, why flop about Vivax? Read that big post again man. I need my vote to go somewhere you know.


Then this post. VE wants to lynch Prom, but you are basically telling VE to look at my post again and change opinion about the lynch target from Prom to me. This doesn't coincide with your earlier interests.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:19 GMT
#1443
On February 27 2013 23:56 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 19:38 Vivax wrote:
Besides, what's more suspicious is that he asks Oo to narrow down a 5-dude-list when there's layabout posting a 7-dude list and saying we shouldn't lynch Prom.

Oo was under pressure, layabout wasn't.

Hassy wants to lynch me and Prom, yet asks the guy with Prom in his list to narrow it down and ignores layabout.


When did I say I wanted to lynch you exactly? He asked me a very very generalised question, and I asked him to narrow it down. He mentioned two names and I took that option. Also, considering it was OO and not layabout who asked me the question, I spoke to him briefly about it. It would be pretty rude if i didn't answer him when he addressed me, and as an Englishman, rudeness is unacceptable.

Hell, while we're here, lets go wit the other complain that people had about it all; the fact that I was around for a bit, didn't post much while reading over 40 pages in 24 hours, then went to the airport like I said. Or were you expecting me to come right back at 7am after I haven't slept in over 24 hours?


You asked Oo to look specifically at me and Prom. I took that as you being interested in lynching me since you seem to have ignored or even disregarded all other components of Oo's list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:28 GMT
#1445
On February 28 2013 00:25 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2013 00:18 Vivax wrote:
Yeah iamp doesn't play like town iamp I noticed that too. But we are also pretty sure that it's iamp when we can't be 100%, and if he truly is then he's in another game already. That might be a little stressing, or he is faking to be iamp to use that argument although that would be a little "extreme".
+ Show Spoiler +

I don't want to take pressure away nonetheless and I expect him to post more when there's actually a wagon to get going, since the current mayoral candidates are all set on lynching the same guy. The direction might be more obvious when Prom's alignment is off the table.

@ Milkman

You did call Milkman and Toad scum, this is from one of your posts I quoted.

Milksuckler got a little townier than at the start, he seemed cold. Now he seems to be in the mafia trance!


Toad strikes me as suspicious because of his position and calling for day vig. He does not seem right based on meta - he is not the guy to be "somewhere" but the guy to be at the top of town's structure. Leading, working hard and scumhunting.


Calling people in mafia trance or suspicious and not playing according to town meta I see as calling them scum, but maybe that's just me.

That you talked with Toad after it is irrelevant to my argument. Toad reacted and you had to counter-react, he reacted cause you called him out as scummy. The point of my argument is your sudden wholehearted Prom lynch support with throwing in a few half-assed town- and scumreads in between

In later posts, I see that you actually tried to dissuade MachoMan from his Prom defence so you did actually soft push for a Prom lynch despite mentioning so many other reads before and that makes you look better.
I didn't like your response to my big post however. It looked to me like you quoted it just with the intent of making me look bad.

On February 27 2013 03:51 The Milkman wrote:
Damn it VE, why flop about Vivax? Read that big post again man. I need my vote to go somewhere you know.


Then this post. VE wants to lynch Prom, but you are basically telling VE to look at my post again and change opinion about the lynch target from Prom to me. This doesn't coincide with your earlier interests
.


Do you actually read the thread?

Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 12:07 The Macho Man wrote:
On February 27 2013 12:06 iamperfection wrote:
On February 27 2013 12:02 MilkSuckler wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:58 The Macho Man wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:45 MilkSuckler wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:34 Restraining Order wrote:
On February 27 2013 11:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Prom layabout jj geript testsubject vivax

Yes Maybe Yes Yes No Yes

Agree on testsubject

With JJ..after re-reading his filter, I liking him a lot better and wouldnt consider him a strong candidate for lynch.

I am very keen to hear the continuation thoughts on macho man, once prome is lynched. This will be paramount to developing my read further on him.

how so

Shit question, shit answer.

Cos I thought so.

Up ya game, its far from perfect. being in two games isnt an excuse for shit play or shit questions.

wanna try asking again with something specific?

well good sir i just checked my role pm and it says regardless of what prom is i am town its very conditional like that



It's pretty clear that macho is iamp.


Oh it's glurio, I actually forgot you were in this game. You posting more here or in the scum qt?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:38 GMT
#1448
Why don't you mention a few points that would make me think you're town instead?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:42 GMT
#1450
^ that's at glurio.

That's nice and dandy Hassy, too bad you were pretty disinterested in what he said about me and Prom as well. I don't see any reason for you to aks Oo these questions if it's not to get information from him or about me and Prom, thing you didn't appear to have the intent of doing. Why were you asking Oo these questions in the first place since you put it like you were holding hands with him while asking him about things he proposed to you? Doesn't look to me like you suspected him much there, and there's no followup.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:54 GMT
#1454
Question: You know for sure that Machoman is iamp now. You said you didn't find him scummy earlier, but now we know that he is iamp.

You base your assumption that JJ is scum on two things: That Prom is scum and that he attacked MachoMan.

What's your current read on Macho and JJ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 15:58 GMT
#1455
Wow Hassy, weren't you bragging about British courtesy some minutes ago and now you go mad for me asking you legitimate questions?

What question did he ask you? You asked him the question about that list first.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 16:01 GMT
#1456
That was a pretty scummy response, if you think I'm wrong about something then step off the emotional level and start arguing with the more evolute part of your brain.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 21:25 GMT
#1545
I'm back for training.

I actually missed that question from ObviousOne, so apologies to Hassy for mistaking his intentions there, I thought he tried to ask some fluffy questions about two players who are terrible targets. Prom cause he's getting lynched anyway and me.
That doesn't change the fact that his overreaction and ad hominem attacks without simply pointing out where I was wrong are scummy. The matter could have been solved within one post if he had quoted that. Telling a guy all sorts of insults and whatnot is not the right way to solve that.
It looks to me like he purposefully tried to stir up more fire instead of trying to solve the matter immediately, and he's still perfectly disinterested in the rest of the game.

I also apologize for spamming, but it seems most of the thread isn't here when I am and viceversa.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM401
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 401
Reynor 231
ByuN 213
TKL 146
Railgan 79
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59046
Bisu 2907
Calm 1208
FanTaSy 1028
Stork 838
Rush 401
hero 392
firebathero 198
Snow 129
Sharp 86
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Mind 65
Sea.KH 56
ToSsGirL 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
Sexy 29
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 20
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Rock 18
Aegong 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 9
Shine 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8545
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4573
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi1474
B2W.Neo704
Beastyqt550
olofmeister543
Mlord454
Khaldor445
KnowMe317
Hui .222
crisheroes172
Chillindude67
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3407
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 37m
OSC
7h 37m
Replay Cast
7h 37m
OSC
20h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.