• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 21:51 GMT
#1083
Vayesh, what do you see when you look at the macho.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 21:53 GMT
#1085
To be honest I don't understand half of what you write, so I would enjoy if you started writing normally.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 21:56 GMT
#1089
From Prom night we saw a vine swinging man holding onto a talking construct. It was clear the gibberish the stone figure said was references to a ripped man.


JungleJorge holding to Prome's artificial contributions?

The men of grey and light were intent on badgering a vivid axe, but only in time would they realize he was just a jabberwalky.


They wanna lynch me cause they don't know my crazy townplay?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 21:56 GMT
#1090
Yeah I got the null part, I'm trying to get a clue of the other stuff he wrote.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:08 GMT
#1098
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:21 GMT
#1107
I didn't really consider Toad being scum so far, he looks different than in fruity.

You got any other arguments besides him trying to take credit for Prom's lynch prematurely?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:22 GMT
#1109
Although I didn't like how he looked complacent with the game earlier, as you might have noticed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:25 GMT
#1114
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

On February 27 2013 07:08 Vivax wrote:
WoS, did you read jcarlson's filter?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:26 GMT
#1116
Ah fuck me his answer is on this page already.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:27 GMT
#1117
On February 27 2013 07:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Regarding Soniv, yes I read his filter and it's mostly useless aside from a scumread on Vayesh, though I'm not really sure how he has enough to go on besides the fact that all Vayesh is doing is cryptically posting about random people. I expect to hear more from him later, as I said.

*snip*


You noticed how he said twice that Prome can't post atm lol?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:28 GMT
#1118
Prom said he'd catch his jet and have limited internet access and post when he can, and multiple hours afterwards soniv still looks sure that Prom can't post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:42 GMT
#1122
Anyone else, grush?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 26 2013 22:52 GMT
#1127
Carlson I'd like to know your updated opinion on vayesh and why you sounded so sure about Prom not being able to post when you see this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 09:30 GMT
#1402
On February 27 2013 16:17 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 16:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm really growing more and more impatient with Obvious. It feels like he doesn't care about this game at all.

Are you saying you think he's town?


This post made my scumdar go off, this guy asked two questions about OO earlier but stopped pushing him despite posting the posts at the bottom earlier.

He's currently agreeing with VE on Toad, but he never pressures Oo despite having a scumread on him, he just keeps asking others about their opinion on him.

On February 26 2013 11:02 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 10:59 Promethelax wrote:
On February 26 2013 10:54 Aquanim wrote:
On February 26 2013 10:43 Promethelax wrote:
Talk to me about aqua.

On February 26 2013 10:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Need more dataz. So far I'm not interested in lynching him if that's what you're asking - his read on OO seems genuine (and in my opinion decent).

On February 26 2013 10:48 Promethelax wrote:
...
Are you being serious or sarcastic about aqua?

I'm not sure how VE's post could be construed as sarcastic... but in any case I get the feeling you have an opinion on me. Care to share it?


Well I'd like to hear something from you first. Who is scum and why?

My current strongest scum read is ObviousOne for the reasons stated earlier. His protestations of "I can't give reads early" combined with the reads he has in fact given with little-to-no reasoning feels like scum trying to contribute without actually committing himself. I don't have time to analyse everyone's play at the moment so that's all I have for now.


On February 27 2013 13:31 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 02:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
...

I think ObviousOne (for reasons already mentioned, read posts by Aquanim and the Milkman, I can go more in depth) is likely mafia. I also think vigilantes/detectives ought to look closely through the filter of WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv with a copy of Ver's Town Guide in the next tab and see what you feel like doing tonight.

...


Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 11:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Gotta love seeing the mafia panic as soon as I get any cred. I'm not even pushing my own election. If I'm pardoner i wont use the power. Noone is confirmed town unless you're scum and already know or they die and flip. If your suspicion is based on the fact that I'm not confirmed as town, then kill anyone.

Misrepresenting as hell to say all i did was pressure prom a little. I made the biggest case to get the wagon rolling and I nailed wos and vivax to the wall immediately when I got wary of their posts. Even if I'm wrong about prom, my aggression and focus will have the scum sweating.

Prom layabout jj geript testsubject vivax

Gg no re

If you don't trust me, don't vote for me. If you're suspicious of me have the balls to call me scum. If your goal is to discredit a player who is scumhunting aggressively then you're not helping, especially if you can't point out how my case is so flawed, or honestly represent my post history. Geript has admitted only that i make him nervous and i doubt the town feels the same way. Hmmm who might react that way then?

Prom dies today, everyone else gets pressure. I'll save my next case for when it matters because splitting the wagons now does no good.

If you're just coming in now to discredit active townies after being absent from all productive town discussion, kiss your scum ass goodbye and learn how to play next time.


@DoctorHelvetica, where did the scum reads on ObviousOne, WoS and jcarlsoniv go?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 09:39 GMT
#1405
What's your read of Prom aqua?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 09:42 GMT
#1406
On February 27 2013 18:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't ask many questions either Vivax. Am I scum?


You think the way aqua has been handling his scumreads was ok?What's your read on him?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 09:47 GMT
#1410
On February 26 2013 18:43 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:33 Wade Fell wrote:
nope

nope what? Promethelax isn't town, Macho isn't scum, both, or something else entirely?
While you're here could you walk me through the case on Prom?


On February 26 2013 19:09 Aquanim wrote:
mkay, thanks.

Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 18:52 Wade Fell wrote:
Nope JJ's post is absolutely terrible. "Oh hey guys i have this thing that will convince you but I'm not gonna say it cause I'm too busy eating babies, having risky sexual encounters, and perpetrating voter fraud in Eastern Europe" is not a legitimate thing you can say in Mafia.

Are you saying you think JJ is scum? What does his post being terrible mean?

And on Prom, do you think his posturing over RNG is necessarily a scum move? Suggesting a RNG lynch while knowing full well it's a terrible idea is a gambit I've seen before, and "gambit" was the first thing I thought when I saw it. Not sure whether people who did it previously were scum or not though. Still, I don't see how it couldn't be town-motivated, as a method to create discussion.

His "case" on you is frankly pretty bad. That being said, I don't see how going back and reading the thread and noticing something you didn't before is scummy as such.




On February 26 2013 19:44 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 19:19 Wade Fell wrote:
If Prom was really trying to raise discussion with his rng as he claims, he'd have actually gotten into discussions with people. Any townie would naturally get arguing and get involved as people disagreed with him, especially one who was taking a position specifically for the purpose of starting discussions. A town Prom, if he did this, would have a bunch of posts, quote chains of him discussing RNG with haters, drumming up support, etc, and forcing scum to take stances. That's what a town player bringing up discussion looks like. Prom does NOT do this. Prom is scum.


OK, I buy this.

##Vote: Wade Fell

I'm still in favour of a lynch on Obvious because I feel like he overreacted to my pressure on him and since my interaction with him all he has is a filter page's worth of useless fluff. In fact, all of Obvious's filter is useless fluff.

There's more than one scum in the game though and I agree, Prom's failure to actually try to make anything happen with his RNG gambit does not evoke towny feelings.


You flipflopped pretty quickly on Prom's RNG gambit while subtly trying to switch attention to Oo throughout and afterwards. I don't see you mentioning Prom after this.

Prom's RNG behaviour went from a townie gambit to a scummy failure. I don't see what changed in between for you.

Could you mention other reasons for why you think he's scum?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 09:51 GMT
#1411
I'd also like to know what people think of Hassy's entrance.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:03 GMT
#1414
That's all then. Could you take a look at Hassy and tell me if you see anything scummy?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 27 2013 10:28 GMT
#1419
On February 27 2013 19:07 MilkSuckler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 19:03 Vivax wrote:
That's all then. Could you take a look at Hassy and tell me if you see anything scummy?

Whats going on vivid axe?

I am used to you outright calling people scum, and trying to get them to crumble.

Now you are being polite but assertive... you get hit on the head or something?


Wtf do you want as answer to that?
How about you go rub your neighbour's lemon tree and stop asking dumb questions?

On February 27 2013 19:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 12:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 27 2013 12:08 Hassybaby wrote:
Ok, it's 3am here and I have to leave for the airport in half an hour, so I'll read up again in about 10 hours


Is it just me or does this read like he's been here reading all along and was signing off in spite of having said like nothing in hours? :/

Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 12:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just making sure. Dat's scummy!



I rather hoped you would notice how he asks Oo to narrow down his list for a reason that looks made up and then proceeds to say: Oh well, I'll stick to Prom/Vivax and fucks off.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
CranKy Ducklings180
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37671
Free 1479
Horang2 316
firebathero 240
Trap 135
Zeus 130
Hyun 65
ToSsGirL 43
soO 32
Rock 20
[ Show more ]
Noble 18
Aegong 17
Bishop 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi867
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3959
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2173
Beastyqt649
Mlord369
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe215
Hui .189
QueenE83
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 14m
Patches Events
23h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.