• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:39
CEST 09:39
KST 16:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9487 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 17:25 GMT
#958
My huge post is bad but it isn't scummy, so we should immediately lynch me?

What if Prom flips green, does that mean you shouldn't be lynching me? How do you get to such conclusions?

Are you saying that explaining my thought process behind my play is little substance? Bossing people around is scumhunting?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 17:34 GMT
#960
Let's see where this Prom thing goes. I'm getting BH elected. Can't get my head around aquanim.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 17:37 GMT
#961
Glurio, I think you're mistaking scumminess for uselessness when it comes to Oo.
Scum would either lurk or appear tryhard, not appear useless.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 17:38 GMT
#962
Can I have your take on aquanim?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 17:45 GMT
#964
I'll fuck off anyway, I'm sure your vet circle will solve this game all by itself.
Don't even know why I'm still posting, everything gets ignored when it's not to call me scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 18:08 GMT
#974
On February 27 2013 02:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 02:45 Vivax wrote:
I'll fuck off anyway, I'm sure your vet circle will solve this game all by itself.
Don't even know why I'm still posting, everything gets ignored when it's not to call me scum.


There you go, martyr yourself and get angry as soon as anyone disagrees with you. You want to say I'm not scumhunting? I've nailed scumteams in my sleep, honey.

After reading post after post of weak accusations, questions that lead to no pressure and some sort of weird confidence that seems to be centered around your awesome post that I just ripped apart, I'm still looking for the pro-town attitude and I can't find it. After wading through a mire of fluff and inconsequential half-confident reads I found that you seem to think JJ is scum. Curious that your enormous post seems to be more concerned with providing a lot of null/town reads on other players, derailing the bandwagon and NOT with putting any pressure on JJ. If you're town and JJ is indeed your scumread, your mission is to ensure he is lynched today. But instead your mission seems to be to get really butthurt that I called you out on a bad post and try to make sure everyone second guesses themselves about Prom. Explain to me why that isn't scummy. You want to tell me that you're not scummy and just really bad instead? Okay, now don't expect anyone to listen to you for the rest of the game if you're giving up on yourself that quickly. Any vet circle that exists is your mind is a figment of your imagination.

Wanna talk about scumhunting still? Go through my filter and tell me I've done anything but put the heat on Prom, demanding he respond, pressuring other people to vote with me. All the time I haven't spent trying to lynch scum has been trying to cut the bullshit out of the town discussion and you're next on the list. You seem to be pretty good at ignoring scumhunting to try to make yourself look good, so try it now and convince me you're town.


There is no derailing the bandwagon, you genius. There is a mayoral election, and there are candidates. If I wanted to derail the bandwagon I'd be pushing for other candidates and not making clear what my stance on other players is.
Maybe Prom is scum, maybe he isn't. In that case you want to know what I think of him in advance, and there you have it, deliberately. Now go even complaining about it that I shared my opinion about him, cause for all I cared I could also have stayed silent.

The vet circle isn't an imagination, there's you ignoring my questions and not commenting on the things I wrote in my posts, calling the work of more than 2 hours meaningless while a single praise from VE to me is reason enough to get you down from your massive false-ego throne and bark at him.

If Greymist didn't tell us to play nice I'd be cursing at you in 3 different languages for your terrible, bossy anti-town play. You didn't do nearly as much as VE in getting information out of Prome, yet try to pump yourself full of credit for something of which we don't even know the outcome of.

There's you calling me scum scum for deliberately giving my analysis and reads on other players in such a huge game while there's probably scum among the lurkers laughing their asses off at your bad play, cause you prefer to shit at people for big, transparent posts than people not posting anything at all.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 18:15 GMT
#978
On February 27 2013 03:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Because VE is wrong. Explain the point of your work, attack my ideas and not me and I'll listen to you.


Your idea is I contributed nothing cause?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 18:28 GMT
#982
My case on JJ doesn't have a followup cause it isn't actually on JungleJorge, it was supposed to be on MachoMan, of which I found the response to my post to be quite townie. I put the wrong name in there (happens too often lately).

There are people who didn't even post since the game started, the reason you're not calling them scum based on general contributions is cause you are biased towards only paying attention to the things in front of you.

If you don't bother looking at every player's contribution, then don't bother saying I didn't contribute much, cause I did. Maybe start looking for scum at the playerlist and not just on the last page of the thread.

I don't think you're scum, but you don't need to be to play anti-town. I suggest to look for scum among the less active players. Get them to post at least. I'd especially like JJ to give more than just a defence of Prom since he seems to have actually read the thread, thing we can't be sure of regarding hassy and jcarlson.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 18:29 GMT
#984
Anyway, I'll brb in 3 h
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:08 GMT
#1046
Would anyone lynch Hassy if he avoids modkill by posting some stuff right before deadline?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:10 GMT
#1048
Tomorrow I mean.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:14 GMT
#1051
What's your problem with crazy guys. They have hidden resources no one else sees.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:15 GMT
#1054
I got destroyed at training. I'm tired and stoned without drugs. Bear with me.

On February 27 2013 03:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
notice also the majority of viv's info dump is about null reads and town reads, very often mafia hide in the comfort of their information and although it is information it isn't really useful since the only possible useful thing that could happen is a scum being killed


If you notice...I talk about the people I started my analysis with.
Not sure if read.

On February 27 2013 03:36 layabout wrote:
I don't get why vivax made a big analysis post and then ended it with "i guess my analysis didn't really work". It served no purpose other than to demonstrate that he is putting in effort. If he had wanted to share his reads why not simply do so?


What you see in that post is me doing analysis in real time..Somehow. I just didn't want to delete all the stuff I wrote while proceeding to make some reads, but I actually didn't get much out of my strategy in the end lol.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:17 GMT
#1056
On February 27 2013 06:13 layabout wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Not game relevant] +
BH if anyone even suggests that your scum or disagrees with you you go after them aggressively and rudely. You often make personal attacks (though you mightn't think they are) that makes the game not fun to play. I remember i Igrok game where i don't think you were banned but you were out of order and since then i haven't wanted to play with you. (I don't think i said anything about it though. This game takes up to much time for us to treat each other like shit


Vivax why hassy over chaos bear?

And why don't you think we can do better than a lurker lynch when there were players you thought looked scummy?


Yeah that also applies to chaos bear. To any of these lurking guys obviously. If they do that they should get lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:18 GMT
#1057
Not all people though. Mostly the people who I found interesting among them. Got tired of writing that much at some point.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:22 GMT
#1059
I'm currently rather interested in you. I thought you played like a lighthearted townie initially, but now rather like tryhard looking scum asking random questions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:23 GMT
#1062
On February 26 2013 09:40 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 09:39 Vivax wrote:
On February 26 2013 09:34 ObviousOne wrote:
Top scum read probably geript at the very moment. His candidacy for mayor seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Guaranteed mislynch from him as either alignment.


And what exactly makes him scum?

I'm living in the moment here. I don't make anything of the WF JJ shenanigans yet. Got asked a question, gave an answer. Ask me about geript again in 23 hours, okay? Promise?


Asking you now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:39 GMT
#1074
Oh shit guys, come on we have to scumhunt, stop talking about everything and start scumhunting holy shit what are you doing.

Amidoinitrite?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#1079
MachoMan looks like a good candidate. Iamp usually leaves no stone unturned and he got complacent with "liking my post" and going away, saying prome might be town cause he put himself in the spotlight (I actually think Prome has been playing insecurely compared to usually).

I don't see iamp's wagon of justice being prepared, his posts look complacent.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 26 2013 21:46 GMT
#1080
On February 27 2013 06:43 layabout wrote:
Do you want to kill vivax?


Dude start scumhunting wtf are you doing so useless.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1536
BeSt 295
Soma 157
Soulkey 155
sorry 118
Mind 69
Bale 27
ZergMaN 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
edward349
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft593
C9.Mang0269
Sick181
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
Other Games
• Shiphtur670
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.