• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 224 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 00:17 GMT
#4001
On March 08 2013 09:15 Vivax wrote:
What's scummy about it you spoke of a townread of yours as being bussed.

Semantics, Vivax. Let's look it up, shall we?
To throw (someone) under the bus is an idiomatic phrase meaning to sacrifice another person (often a friend or ally), who is usually not deserving of such treatment, out of malice or for personal gain.
From Wikipedia.

Often does not mean always.
Glurio is the sacrifice who was not deserving of such treatment, thrown under the bus for mafia's personal gain. Simple as that.
Just because the mafia version has come to mean one thing doesn't mean that's how I meant it. Lol I doubt he'd stick up for me but Soniv knows how much I talk in idioms.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JungleJorge
Profile Joined February 2013
Uganda104 Posts
March 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#4002
vivax is scum lalala
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#4003
On March 08 2013 09:16 grush57 wrote:
you tried to prevent one mislynch and that automatically clears up all the scummy things you done?

Grush, you can talk to me when you do one positive thing this whole goddamn game. If I get lynched it sure as hell won't be because of you. If you'd take 3 seconds and read my filter you'll see that I stuck up for him all game, well before he was on the block. It may not mean anything to you or some of these others, but I'm sticking with it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#4004
Grush can you write a case on WoS if you think he's scum? You know, with quotes and syllogisms?

Feel free to give us some vermin supreme vids on the way, but write a case please cause I don't think WoS is scum. Look at jcarl and iamp instead if you want to do me a favour.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2013 00:21 GMT
#4005
I'm also hearing some noise in the background is that a voice? It sounds stupid.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
March 08 2013 00:21 GMT
#4006
On March 08 2013 09:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 09:02 layabout wrote:
who the hell plays like that?

Read my fucking lips, layabout, HE'S NEW.
Everything about his posting SCREAMED new, but you all ignored it, and me.

It also screamed pro-scum agenda

like you scream tard
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 00:21 GMT
#4007
I'm only going to defend the same points brought up towards myself so often. If you guys have made your decision that I'm going to die, so be it and I'll pull a Geript because until some new evidence is brought up for me to attempt and refute, there is no point right now. Instead I'll push my reads so maybe you guys will actually fucking LEARN something once I die.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JungleJorge
Profile Joined February 2013
Uganda104 Posts
March 08 2013 00:22 GMT
#4008
you want grush to write a case. how is that gonna help? same retardness that lead to geript lynch day 3. Conclude someone is bad -> Tell them to write cases (??) -> Look at the case (case is bad) -> Thus mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 08 2013 00:23 GMT
#4009
Ok WoS you didn't know how the word was used around these forums so you can't blame others for suspecting you for wrong word usage.

Now stop whining please and help me nail jcarl and iamp.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
March 08 2013 00:24 GMT
#4010
On March 08 2013 09:19 JungleJorge wrote:
vivax is scum lalala

He has to be vig tho.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 00:25 GMT
#4011
Lol you need my help to nail Soniv? Look at everything he's done so far.
Finished reading? That's what I thought. 'Cause there's NOTHING. Am I really going to have to repost every case I've brought up against him thus far that everyone ignored?

As for iamp I'm necessarily with you on that. Soniv is the only one I absolutely certain of, and have been for days, much like my Glurio read.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
March 08 2013 00:25 GMT
#4012
On March 08 2013 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 09:16 grush57 wrote:
you tried to prevent one mislynch and that automatically clears up all the scummy things you done?

Grush, you can talk to me when you do one positive thing this whole goddamn game. If I get lynched it sure as hell won't be because of you. If you'd take 3 seconds and read my filter you'll see that I stuck up for him all game, well before he was on the block. It may not mean anything to you or some of these others, but I'm sticking with it.

This attitude and strawman arguements have to stop.
Defending him since beginning makes you town how?
Town defends themselves and only scum knows if someone is town.
Someone like glurio is super easy town cred bro-han.
IT'S NOT OVER
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 00:26 GMT
#4013
EBWOP:As for iamp I'm NOT necessarily with you on that. Soniv is the only one I absolutely certain of, and have been for days, much like my Glurio read.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
March 08 2013 00:26 GMT
#4014
Oh yea WoS and Vivax I have been talking about jcarl being scum since a while ago, I'm fine with lynching him.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JungleJorge
Profile Joined February 2013
Uganda104 Posts
March 08 2013 00:26 GMT
#4015
On March 08 2013 09:21 Vivax wrote:
I'm also hearing some noise in the background is that a voice? It sounds stupid.

I wasn't stupid when i told people toad was scum despite him claiming vig n1 and everyone saying "yolo toad is town fo sho". Then risk hammering mafia d1 and I say fuck that the dude is scum and he was. Weren't you on toad's team when he pulled this off and everyone thought that was the best play ever? Oh right you were. Now go kill me cuz I don't want to read this game any longer.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
March 08 2013 00:27 GMT
#4016
On March 08 2013 09:26 JungleJorge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 09:21 Vivax wrote:
I'm also hearing some noise in the background is that a voice? It sounds stupid.

I wasn't stupid when i told people toad was scum despite him claiming vig n1 and everyone saying "yolo toad is town fo sho". Then risk hammering mafia d1 and I say fuck that the dude is scum and he was. Weren't you on toad's team when he pulled this off and everyone thought that was the best play ever? Oh right you were. Now go kill me cuz I don't want to read this game any longer.

JJ is scum yes?
Sandroba is acting different and being a jailor and sandroba = insta die
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JungleJorge
Profile Joined February 2013
Uganda104 Posts
March 08 2013 00:27 GMT
#4017
On March 08 2013 09:24 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 09:19 JungleJorge wrote:
vivax is scum lalala

He has to be vig tho.

No he doesn't. WHERE IS THE FUCKING SCUM KILL N2? WHY WASN'T I ROLEBLOCKED?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 08 2013 00:28 GMT
#4018
On March 08 2013 09:26 grush57 wrote:
Oh yea WoS and Vivax I have been talking about jcarl being scum since a while ago, I'm fine with lynching him.

Good enough for me (since it's true).
For now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JungleJorge
Profile Joined February 2013
Uganda104 Posts
March 08 2013 00:29 GMT
#4019
On March 08 2013 09:27 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 09:26 JungleJorge wrote:
On March 08 2013 09:21 Vivax wrote:
I'm also hearing some noise in the background is that a voice? It sounds stupid.

I wasn't stupid when i told people toad was scum despite him claiming vig n1 and everyone saying "yolo toad is town fo sho". Then risk hammering mafia d1 and I say fuck that the dude is scum and he was. Weren't you on toad's team when he pulled this off and everyone thought that was the best play ever? Oh right you were. Now go kill me cuz I don't want to read this game any longer.

JJ is scum yes?
Sandroba is acting different and being a jailor and sandroba = insta die

You are dumb. If I'm scum vivax has to be scum since toad and vivax claimed RB n1. Thus if you think I'm scum you have to kill vivax.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
March 08 2013 00:29 GMT
#4020
On March 08 2013 09:27 JungleJorge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 09:24 grush57 wrote:
On March 08 2013 09:19 JungleJorge wrote:
vivax is scum lalala

He has to be vig tho.

No he doesn't. WHERE IS THE FUCKING SCUM KILL N2? WHY WASN'T I ROLEBLOCKED?

so d3 results right?
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 224 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 822
WardiTV374
OGKoka 121
Rex88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko329
mouzHeroMarine 315
OGKoka 121
ProTech118
Rex 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3736
EffOrt 1421
Horang2 1243
Larva 1128
BeSt 679
Hyuk 396
ZerO 237
Mini 215
Stork 204
Rush 183
[ Show more ]
Light 160
Soma 158
Zeus 147
Hyun 130
Barracks 108
Killer 105
ggaemo 81
Shinee 48
ToSsGirL 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 28
Yoon 27
Mong 19
PianO 19
Aegong 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
sorry 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 9
zelot 6
Dota 2
Dendi1174
BananaSlamJamma115
League of Legends
KnowMe39
Counter-Strike
byalli654
x6flipin434
Other Games
singsing2063
olofmeister1551
XaKoH 315
crisheroes271
Sick222
Pyrionflax145
ArmadaUGS56
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream512
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN50
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 21m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.