• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

TL Mafia LX - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 04 2013 21:24 GMT
#3413
On March 05 2013 06:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Can we have a 24 hour day please?


I suggest instant majority lynch instead.

##Vote InstantMajority
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 05 2013 15:15 GMT
#3510
On March 05 2013 21:13 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 15:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 05 2013 15:42 MilkSuckler wrote:
On March 05 2013 15:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
I LEARNED FROM LAST GAME BOYOS
I AM FEARLESS IN THE FACE OF (weak) ADVERSITY

Whatever

If you need a recap

Player X: I think WaveOfShadow is town but I will make a fake case against him to gauge reactions
<Case Released>
WaveOfShaows: umm thats a really good case, I dont have a defense other than I will try harder

yeah.... fearless indeed lol

But FEAR NOT, for when I start to shove my town foot up yo' ass, you will know it

Yeah last time I sniveled away when under pressure because I had no idea what else to do. This time I'm not.
BRING IT MOCSTA
BRING IT HARRRRDDDDD

Ummmm... Looks like he really wants it Moc. And he wants you to be hard when you bring it.


Dat psychoanalysis.

+ Show Spoiler +
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 05 2013 22:35 GMT
#3543
On March 06 2013 06:50 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 06:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On March 06 2013 06:40 Aquanim wrote:
On March 06 2013 06:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If I had to guess based on my gut who that would be it would be WoS or BlazingHand.

You think scum BH would have hard-bussed Chezinu day 2 like he did, reducing scum KP to ONE?
0.o

0.o

0.o

It's something I would do


If geript flips town we should definitely think about lynching WF


The thing about Wade is he talked about BH is that he talked about lynching JJ before D2 started, then said he would make a case on Chezinu or JJ and came back with a full blown Chezinu case, disregarding JJ.

He never mentioned Chezinu Day1 but Day2 he only had eyes for him. I think JJ noticed this too and asked BH if he's watcher or DT cause of that (even if he is you should never give scum that idea).
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 05 2013 22:36 GMT
#3544
EBWOP:

On March 06 2013 07:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 06:50 grush57 wrote:
On March 06 2013 06:47 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On March 06 2013 06:40 Aquanim wrote:
On March 06 2013 06:26 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If I had to guess based on my gut who that would be it would be WoS or BlazingHand.

You think scum BH would have hard-bussed Chezinu day 2 like he did, reducing scum KP to ONE?
0.o

0.o

0.o

It's something I would do


If geript flips town we should definitely think about lynching WF


The thing about Wade is he talked about BH is that he talked about lynching JJ before D2 started, then said he would make a case on Chezinu or JJ and came back with a full blown Chezinu case, disregarding JJ.

He never mentioned Chezinu Day1 but Day2 he only had eyes for him. I think JJ noticed this too and asked BH if he's watcher or DT cause of that (even if he is you should never give scum that idea).

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 06 2013 00:34 GMT
#3563
On March 06 2013 09:17 JungleJorge wrote:
I'll order every geript voter in order of terribleness: Everyone is terrible.


Sup Bugs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 06 2013 17:40 GMT
#3648
He was sleeping, woke up rushed to the toilet to puke and went back to bed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 00:32 GMT
#3675
GG BH.

I enjoyed your posts you contributed to making this game fun.

It's 24 hours day we need to decide quickly. Out of gut I'd currently go for jcarlson or glurio. Not both. Given the following post I'm confident to exclude that they're both scum. The target for this day should be to decide which one is it.

On March 04 2013 08:45 glurio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 20:36 Aquanim wrote:
On March 03 2013 20:30 geript wrote:
No, I thought he was town while you were attacking him. Call it starsenses, call it whatever you want. In rereading, and specifically thinking that the dude is disengaged from the game. Nothing particularly scummy about not wanting to play but feeling obligated to.

Yeah I can sympathise with that.

But it's whatever man, I think we're all agreed that I'm getting lynched tomorrow so you really shouldn't have to worry about it; like we all know that no matter what I flip, everyone's going to be saying "no reason to read him, dude's terrible."

If you survive the night I'll wager 5 internet points that you don't get lynched tomorrow. A little bird has whispered in my ear.


That is such a weird post. I really don't understand it.

Sorry for not being here much this weekend.

RO does look pretty scummy. But so does geript, and if we follow vayesh's reads (he was right with chez too) he should be lynched tomorrow imo.
And yes i believe jcarlsoniv is a good vig shot.


The summary of read glurio gives here is very scummy. He says RO is scummy but geript should be lynched for vayesh's old reads but mentions jcarlson as vig shot without mentioning his read on him or any reason at all. With RO's flip in mind I regret not reconsidering glurio as scum earlier to notice this.

I will try to verbalize the gut read I got from skimming jcarl's filter later. I would appreciate if town helped me dig up some more evidence here, I'll try to expand my horizon as well regarding other players at that point.

The remaining scum will be harder to catch than the first two, natural selection is my witness.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 14:19 GMT
#3788
My defense against JJ's points for those who are bad enough to care about them:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 07 2013 21:40 JungleJorge wrote:
I see no other possibility other than vivax being scum. Let's take a look at the coincidences that happened so far.
1) Mafia somehow thinks it's a good idea to RB vivax night 1. He posted he was shooting hassy near the deadline. Even if mafia somehow saw that Hassy was town. RB makes no sense. NO FUCKING SENSE. WHY ON EARTH WOULD MAFIA RB VIVAX N1.
2) Mafia shot VE who wanted to kill vivax. And Vayesh who wanted to kill chez.

*snipped*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) It actually makes sense since glurio had reason to be afraid by me implying I would see his flip soon. I said I would shoot Hassy in the last minute. There was no time for scum to change targets.

2) VE was the mayor and hit scum with Prom D1, mafia can use NK's for many purposes, but taking strong townies out is always one of the best. You being selective about VE wanting to kill me is proof of your bad play. Why don't you mention those who Wade wanted to kill last if you think that it's a valid way to say someone is scum?

3 to infinity and beyond) The rest doesn't matter and I'm too lazy to answer all your shit, it's a waste of time we have to actually find scum.

I'm confirmed town. If I was scum saying to be vig like you say, I would have simply claimed a RB last night and shot a strong townie instead. I shot scum and your argument is invalid, so retire from mafia yourself kthxbai.



For those who want to lynch scum:


##Vote jcarlsoniv

Must be scum at this point. Considering MilkSuckler's latest play and the fact that glurio and jcarlson seem to exclude each other as scum unless they hard bussed each other early we lynch jcarl. If jcarl flips red, which seems very likely, we should consider lynching MilkSuckler tomorrow.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 14:33 GMT
#3797
I don't care if your vote remains on me Mocsta I nailed scum by myself. If you want to lynch me to remove WIFOM from the game then you're just making yourself laughable for post game, every cycle is precious.

Layabout why do you think jcarlson is town, post arguments.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 14:38 GMT
#3799
Jcarlson would you lynch Mocsta today? All I see in your filter lately are defences of yourself and talking badly about Wade, you aren't pushing anyone.

Iamp jcarlson isn't trying to find scum either, prove me wrong.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 15:26 GMT
#3812
What is this jcarlson only talks down other cases or players until he joins the cases of the guy who doesn't want to lynch him. No, he says
While I agree I still really dislike Vivax
, that means he agrees that Mocsta only wants to lynch me cause he thinks I'm useless to town despite not being scum.

This is purely opportunistic, he didn't contribute anything or make cases of his own. Instead he wants to sheep a policy lynch as OMGUS vote against me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 15:31 GMT
#3814
Iamp why are you treating jcarlson as townie I want to hear why you have a townread on him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 15:40 GMT
#3817
On March 08 2013 00:34 The Macho Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2013 00:31 Vivax wrote:
Iamp why are you treating jcarlson as townie I want to hear why you have a townread on him.

pretty sure i never said he was town but i believe glurio is the scum right in front of us and jcarl was somewhat suspicious of him earlier so that's good enough for me.


You ask him and Moc to switch their votes to glurio and now you say jcarl was suspicious of glurio earlier so that's your argument for voting him.

That sounds pretty much like you have a townread on jcarl. Is it just cause he finds the guy scummy you find scummy too? Did you actually look at jcarl's filter or have any argument besides that connection?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 15:44 GMT
#3818
EBWOP: That's your argument for reading him as town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 15:51 GMT
#3820
Well whatever let's lynch that guy first, he's everything but a shining beacon of townieness and didn't show up to try and change that.


##Unvote
##Vote glurio


If I'll get a majority for jcarl I'll favour that though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 17:45 GMT
#3832
Can we lynch jcarlsoniv please glurio is actually making some sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 22:40 GMT
#3932
On March 08 2013 07:37 glurio wrote:
So no one reads what i post anymore?


I do but trying to say something about grush is impossible every grush lynch is basically a policy lynch and so far every one of his starsenses crumbs was a reliable towntell, the only scumgrush I ever played against only trolled and didn't crumb that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 22:43 GMT
#3934
I know how retarded it sounds but it worked every time so far, if this is the only game where he crumbs that as mafia he will basically have a hard time in every one of his future games.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 23:07 GMT
#3944
On March 08 2013 08:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Thinking ahead you guys are going to fucking screw me on this anyway, aren't you?
I'm just waiting for someone to come up with the fact that I'm risking my neck to defend Glurio all game as a scum tell. Scum puts Glurio up for lynching and due to strong association they can fucking WIFOM all day and say well I only did that because I knew he was town all along.

You guys had better have a close fucking look at who threw Glurio under the bus to begin with.


Not sure if I understand you correctly but are you just speaking of someone you defend as townread that he's being thrown under the bus?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 07 2013 23:13 GMT
#3946
That sounds like the way to go.

If glurio flips red we lynch WoS no discussion.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 265
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 265
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53501
Free 1829
Horang2 329
firebathero 260
Zeus 196
Trap 134
Last 120
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Yoon 19
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6955
Dendi1197
XaKoH 448
420jenkins176
Counter-Strike
fl0m3555
byalli811
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord365
KnowMe195
mouzStarbuck184
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX111
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• StrangeGG 23
• Dystopia_ 5
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur323
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 56m
Patches Events
23h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.